I love MJ and im such a big fan of his life and music and everything he has offered and how he saw through all the ignorance in this world. BUT....
No man should be held in the same light as god and no man should be compared to god. No offense but if he was a so called divine being he would not have had so many modifications done to himself, because in the bible it says you should be happy the way god made you and to never alter your body because your body is a temple.
Now i agree MJ had one very pure heart, but id call mahatma Gandhi or mother teresa a divine being before id call MJ one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I'm not quite sure where to post these thoughts, but I was looking through some videos created on Youtube:
TMP - The O Factor
The Michael Project - The Bashir Code: Phase II and III
The Michael Project - The Bashir Code: Phase III Conclusion

These are so well done. I'm not sure exactly what the final inference the creator is making. But what seems clear to him/her is that Michael has been planning in coded cryptic form or layers of truth in every interview, song, for longer than since his second trial. Priscilla Presley alludes to this in the Oprah interview that everything MJ does is calculated with an agenda. She is so right but she doesn't understand what that agenda is. The message I get because of various things pointed out, is that he/she is saying that Michael's agenda is something greater than just about himself, but for his family, and mankind, and that he is something uniquely special. Watch them yourself and I'd like to know what message you generally get from them. MJ is either working together with Bashir in this hidden message or he is simply taking Bashir unawares with him to his purposes. So what do you think after watching? Is Bashir aware or unaware? And what kind of human thinks and plans on this level? [attachment=0:3ljl1kw6]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:3ljl1kw6]

WOWEE!! :o This was the perfect spot to put these! I am amazed that you had the time to find and look at all these, but I'm grateful you do :D , because I sure don't. I squeezed in only two before work today, and I just want to say up front that the fact that Bashir was SO seemingly evil---AND GOT BY our GENIUS MJ with it-----NEVER sat well inside my brain. :? :? Once again, anything which makes Michael Jackson look like a "poor victim"... should be ALWAYS suspect, but it is just human nature to get angry :x :evil: at the bully and be blinded by the emotions of loyalty we feel for our Sweet Baby. :o :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol:

It is VERY HIGHLY :o possible that MJ cooked something up WITH Bashir, but I'll have to watch all of the videos to get the complete picture. I DO remember LMP stating, in, I think, Rolling Stone, that one of the reasons she left Michael Jackson was because of all the "manipulations and calculations" going on. She said he was forever masterminding SOMEthing, like computer, and he always had unsavory characters around...and she always impressed me as being "under his thumb"---NOT a free adult woman attached and devoted to her Man, because she wants him madly, but as some kind of hireling, who even has to consult HIM on what to wear in public, you know? (I mean, she didn't look like her SELF. She looked like a little porcelain doll from the forties era. Hey---my husband can dress me anyday, and I will look great---but I will also look like he knows how to dress ME up, and NOT like he "made me up" as a character in his "for show" dream-life history... ;) NO OFFENSE, MJ :) .

MJonmind, I think you have found a :mrgreen: fantastic FIND! ;)

Now, to answer your last question: I read in some old stuff, that Mike said --at least 25-35 years ago, that "the world needs to be saved". :o :D Naturally, I jumped for JOY, hearing THAT from him. 8-) :lol: :D He said we need to save it; it is our job. Now, I didn't get what EXACTLY he meant, because the context of the conversation was about racial prejudice.

He could have meant Ecologically--as began steamrolling in the seventies; or he could have meant Evangelistically, as in what every Christian should KNOW is their only assignment, here, The Great Commission: to WIN people back to the fold of God....

All we know for certain is that he loves God's Terrestrial creation, from the stars to blue-eyed baby dragonflies, and he would give the shirt off his back for hurting PEOPLE, especially little ones.

WHO IS he? He is Michael Jackson. There IS no reincarnation---it is appointed unto man ONCE to die. We each only get one body here.

He not THE saviour, he just simply understood what God wrote in The Word He gave us, and is taking it more seriously than any public non-clergy persona we have ever seen...

I have noticed the arm-spread thing as well--but it has nothing to do with similarity to Christ or His cross. As a JW, MJ would have no such reference to the death of Christ in his mind. the NWT of the bible says that Christ was killed on a torture "stake". He does this pose regularly and purposefully, and so do many entertainers and magicians. It could be meaning something as simple as, "Ta Da" , or it could be a very holy ;) secret 8-) praise lifted to God for yet another successful performance of the Gifts God bestowed upon him...Maybe...

he is just saying to God, "Here am I, Lord, Send ME!" :)

Hello Its her and Mjonmind, you two are awesome!!!!
Thank you very much for the videos Mjonmind ,I have already saw them,"the producer" I think was a member here.His name is dmovie27,but something went wrong and he just disapeir from here,lol, :shock: .I think he had some fight with one of the bosses here,but anyway I asked him something and he was kind to answer me.
He is very clever and smart just like Its her is,lol.Please if you have time go at the section Hoax videos,at The Micheal Project - Second Interlude.It was in April 23  his post,a very intresting post I have to say :o  :shock: .
Please look at the discution of dmovie27 with  Im_convincedmjalive and at the posts of   Im_convincedmjalive regarding dmovie27,its intresting :idea:  :!:

Love you alll!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "applehead250609"
I'm not quite sure where to post these thoughts, but I was looking through some videos created on Youtube:
TMP - The O Factor

These are so well done. I'm not sure exactly what the final inference the creator is making. But what seems clear to him/her is that Michael has been planning in coded cryptic form or layers of truth in every interview, song, for longer than since his second trial. Priscilla Presley alludes to this in the Oprah interview that everything MJ does is calculated with an agenda. She is so right but she doesn't understand what that agenda is. The message I get because of various things pointed out, is that he/she is saying that Michael's agenda is something greater than just about himself, but for his family, and mankind, and that he is something uniquely special. Watch them yourself and I'd like to know what message you generally get from them. MJ is either working together with Bashir in this hidden message or he is simply taking Bashir unawares with him to his purposes. So what do you think after watching? Is Bashir aware or unaware? And what kind of human thinks and plans on this level? [attachment=0:1wwy02du]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:1wwy02du]

WOWEE!! :o This was the perfect spot to put these! I am amazed that you had the time to find and look at all these, but I'm grateful you do :D , because I sure don't. I squeezed in only two before work today, and I just want to say up front that the fact that Bashir was SO seemingly evil---AND GOT BY our GENIUS MJ with it-----NEVER sat well inside my brain. :? :? Once again, anything which makes Michael Jackson look like a "poor victim"... should be ALWAYS suspect, but it is just human nature to get angry :x :evil: at the bully and be blinded by the emotions of loyalty we feel for our Sweet Baby. :o :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol:

It is VERY HIGHLY :o possible that MJ cooked something up WITH Bashir, but I'll have to watch all of the videos to get the complete picture. I DO remember LMP stating, in, I think, Rolling Stone, that one of the reasons she left Michael Jackson was because of all the "manipulations and calculations" going on. She said he was forever masterminding SOMEthing, like computer, and he always had unsavory characters around...and she always impressed me as being "under his thumb"---NOT a free adult woman attached and devoted to her Man, because she wants him madly, but as some kind of hireling, who even has to consult HIM on what to wear in public, you know? (I mean, she didn't look like her SELF. She looked like a little porcelain doll from the forties era. Hey---my husband can dress me anyday, and I will look great---but I will also look like he knows how to dress ME up, and NOT like he "made me up" as a character in his "for show" dream-life history... ;) NO OFFENSE, MJ :) .

Now, to answer your last question: I read in some old stuff, that Mike said --at least 25-35 years ago, that "the world needs to be saved". :o :D Naturally, I jumped for JOY, hearing THAT from him. 8-) :lol: :D He said we need to save it; it is our job. Now, I didn't get what EXACTLY he meant, because the context of the conversation was about racial prejudice.

He could have meant Ecologically--as began steamrolling in the seventies; or he could have meant Evangelistically, as in what every Christian should KNOW is their only assignment, here, The Great Commission: to WIN people back to the fold of God....

All we know for certain is that he loves God's Terrestrial creation, from the stars to blue-eyed baby dragonflies, and he would give the shirt off his back for hurting PEOPLE, especially little ones.

WHO IS he? He is Michael Jackson. There IS no reincarnation---it is appointed unto man ONCE to die. We each only get one body here.

He not THE saviour, he just simply understood what God wrote in The Word He gave us, and is taking it more seriously than any public non-clergy persona we have ever seen...

I have noticed the arm-spread thing as well--but it has nothing to do with similarity to Christ or His cross. As a JW, MJ would have no such reference to the death of Christ in his mind. the NWT of the bible says that Christ was killed on a torture "stake". He does this pose regularly and purposefully, and so do many entertainers and magicians. It could be meaning something as simple as, "Ta Da" , or it could be a very holy ;) secret 8-) praise lifted to God for yet another successful performance of the Gifts God bestowed upon him...Maybe...

Thank you very much for the videos Mjonmind ,I have already saw them,"the producer" I think was a member here.His name is dmovie27,but something went wrong and he just disapeir from here,lol, :shock: .I think he had some fight with one of the bosses here,but anyway I asked him something and he was kind to answer me.
He is very clever and smart just like Its her is,lol.Please if you have time go at the section Hoax videos,at The Micheal Project - Second Interlude.It was in April 23  his post,a very intresting post I have to say :o  :shock: .
Please look at the discution of dmovie27 with  Im_convincedmjalive and at the posts of   Im_convincedmjalive regarding dmovie27,its intresting :idea:  :!:

Love you alll!!

8-)

Hello,

I am glad that you posted this info about the thread where I have called out Dmovie27(the man behind the curtain, lol) When I saw MJonmind had posted these videos from him I cringed.

I cringed and kept my composure and did not type a negative comment, instead I waited patiently to see where the thread would head and conversation would go about these videos.

Ok so since the subject has come up I will give my opinion and try very hard not to bad mouth Dmovie27's work (videos) only.

The videos are good and I believe in them. I believe in the videos as an "alternate way of thinking and viewing The Living with Michael Jackson interview"
Nothing more than that.

The reason I say this is because the videos are the result of Dmovie27's opinion only and NOT FACT. How can we know for sure that was Michael's plan or thoughts?

Same thing with any videos that hoax makers create, it is all guessing and opinions at this point, nothing has been verified as TRUTH from the subject of this hoax, Michael has not confirmed or denied one thing in person.

The same thing here in this thread, Not one thing has been proven as fact. It is all opinion and guessing. In saying that I am referring to the topic of people assuming those of us who have posted about what we think is happening, comparisons of Michael and Jesus, etc.

It is funny for me to see people who post Michael is NOT God or divine or Jesus. It is those comments that are The funniest and most assumptious ones.

Nowhere do I see any of the comments in this thread "specifically" stating Michael is God, Jesus or divine. I see comparisons and opinions only.

Somehow the people who comment and state that Michael is NOT God, Jesus or divine, they say it with "absolute conviction" that this is truth.

For them it is, and for those who do the comparisons that is their truth but, not stated as matter of fact. Also how in the world do we know anything for sure?
Who are we to say Michael is NOT anything or is anything?

Back to Dmovie27, view his videos with the knowledge that "the man" who created these videos is A FALSE PROPHET. In his heart is pure contradiction to what you see on his videos. Trust and believe I do know, I spent 4 months helping him with those videos and getting very close to him and in his head.

Be careful when dealing with him. He is NOT what he has portrayed in the publics eye.

Peace
 :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "applehead250609"
TMP - The O Factor

These are so well done. I'm not sure exactly what the final inference the creator is making. But what seems clear to him/her is that Michael has been planning in coded cryptic form or layers of truth in every interview, song, for longer than since his second trial. Priscilla Presley alludes to this in the Oprah interview that everything MJ does is calculated with an agenda. She is so right but she doesn't understand what that agenda is. The message I get because of various things pointed out, is that he/she is saying that Michael's agenda is something greater than just about himself, but for his family, and mankind, and that he is something uniquely special. Watch them yourself and I'd like to know what message you generally get from them. MJ is either working together with Bashir in this hidden message or he is simply taking Bashir unawares with him to his purposes. So what do you think after watching? Is Bashir aware or unaware? And what kind of human thinks and plans on this level? [attachment=0:37v22e1g]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:37v22e1g]

It is VERY HIGHLY :o possible that MJ cooked something up WITH Bashir, but I'll have to watch all of the videos to get the complete picture. I DO remember LMP stating, in, I think, Rolling Stone, that one of the reasons she left Michael Jackson was because of all the "manipulations and calculations" going on. She said he was forever masterminding SOMEthing, like a computer, and he always had unsavory characters around...and she always impressed me as being "under his thumb"---NOT a free adult woman attached and devoted to her Man, because she wants him madly, but as some kind of hireling, who even has to consult HIM on what to wear in public, you know? (I mean, she didn't look like her SELF. She looked like a little porcelain doll from the forties era. Hey---my husband can dress me anyday, and I will look great---but I will also look like he knows how to dress ME up, and NOT like he "made me up" as a character in his "for show" dream-life history... ;) NO OFFENSE, MJ :) .

All we know for certain is that he loves God's Terrestrial sphere of creation, from the stars to blue-eyed baby dragonflies, and he would give the shirt off his back for hurting PEOPLE, especially little ones.

Love you alll!!

8-)

Hello,

I am glad that you posted this info about the thread where I have called out Dmovie27(the man behind the curtain, lol) When I saw MJonmind had posted these videos from him I cringed.

I cringed and kept my composure and did not type a negative comment, instead I waited patiently to see where the thread would head and conversation would go about these videos.

Ok so since the subject has come up I will give my opinion and try very hard not to bad mouth Dmovie27's work (videos) only.

The videos are good and I believe in them. I believe in the videos as an "alternate way of thinking and viewing The Living with Michael Jackson interview"
Nothing more than that.

The reason I say this is because the videos are the result of Dmovie27's opinion only and NOT FACT. How can we know for sure that was Michael's plan or thoughts?

Same thing with any videos that hoax makers create, it is all guessing and opinions at this point, nothing has been verified as TRUTH from the subject of this hoax, Michael has not confirmed or denied one thing in person.

The same thing here in this thread, Not one thing has been proven as fact. It is all opinion and guessing. In saying that I am referring to the topic of people assuming those of us who have posted about what we think is happening, comparisons of Michael and Jesus, etc.

It is funny for me to see people who post Michael is NOT God or divine or Jesus. It is those comments that are The funniest and most assumptious ones.

Nowhere do I see any of the comments in this thread "specifically" stating Michael is God, Jesus or divine. I see comparisons and opinions only.

Somehow the people who comment and state that Michael is NOT God, Jesus or divine, they say it with "absolute conviction" that this is truth.

For them it is, and for those who do the comparisons that is their truth but, not stated as matter of fact. Also how in the world do we know anything for sure?
Who are we to say Michael is NOT anything or is anything?

Back to Dmovie27, view his videos with the knowledge that "the man" who created these videos is A FALSE PROPHET. In his heart is pure contradiction to what you see on his videos. Trust and believe I do know, I spent 4 months helping him with those videos and getting very close to him and in his head.

Be careful when dealing with him. He is NOT what he has portrayed in the publics eye.

Peace
 :ugeek:

Yeah...uh...I kind of got it  :?  :?  :shock: that there is some bad blood between you and the producer of the videos. Holy Moley.  :?  :roll: But, even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day ;) . I appreciate EVERY contibution for us to investigate and better untangle this Hoax Mystery MJ dumped in our laps! I don't have alot of time to both surf all over and read & post here. I SO appreciate that people who have time do this FOR us :!:  :!:  :D

Don't worry that people are going to a ditch over this. The Admins. are pretty quick to lock things which are counterproductive or even evil. Don't let this tie you in knots. :)  I can't speak for others but I am very permanently and fastly grounded in the Word of God. It is THE most reliable filter for separating truth from BS.

You say often that we can't know anything for certain, but there IS infallible Truth in the Word and it is a crystal pure light which exposes all fakes, and their flawed logic, when held side by side. If God told ONE lie or LET one lie be left uncorrected in His Word ALL THESE CENTURIES, there is NO point in believing ANY of it or any part, He and Jesus and angels and all those are just more power-mad psychotic goofballs vying to rule  :twisted: us. For Jesus to come here and continuously quote from the Hebrew Scriptures--lending them credibility---and all the time---OR EVEN ONE TIME be lying, makes him not even a good man, let alone a good teacher. He is worthless to us, UNLESS he IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and the LIFE, exactly as He SAID. (but YOU know this; you told me before, that you read the Word. ;) )

As for what anyone can KNOW for certain about MJ's plans and thoughts...I think we are starting to get to know the man we NEVER knew, and he's left very very predictable "MJ-esque" PATTERNS, right HERE, where we are investigating.  It is hard, keeping up with a genius---but all of us sticking our heads together CAN put it all together, right behind him!

And, you are correct about this; the videos serve to present an  :o interesting theory for our INVESTIGATION, here. Just the POSSIBILITY that the Bashir piece was a strategem for making MJ's downward-spiral-fiction more palatable for the masses, is QUITE a JUICY morsel of intrigue :!:  :idea:  :!:  :idea:  :!:

It makes TOTAL sense.

MJ hosted Bashir for what--a couple months? He didn't suddenly become stupid and MISS such evil and deceptiveness in Bashir!!! He let the guy touch his children! I don't think they are enemies...THEY HAVE TO BE partners in crime! At least until we investigate the stuffing out of this idea and find it wanting(for sensical applicability), 8-)  it works for ME! It explains SO many weird weird things, like the DOUBLE filming of the entire documentary--including when Bashir's people went into downtime...WHO is the real director/producer of this documentary??????? ;)  ;)  ;)  8-)

I haven't seen all the vids yet, and there were parts which I couldn't figure out what POINT the director was going for...some dots were missing or  :oops:  :?  :?: something---I found some--- a wee bit of disjointedness, here and there, and to be fair, let me re-watch them, before, if EVER, I critique....ok?

Peace, Too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions