somekindofsign

Re: The YELLOW Toy Car & The Courtroom
February 13, 2010, 08:46:43 PM
Ah!
Don´t know if anybody has said so, but the witness seat is at the right hand of the judge.

Other detail. There are room between the sunflower and the wall, a "corridor" space.
You can see a blonde court employee going through it at 05:00 of the second part of the video. For a clear concept of the space.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 14, 2010, 03:36:06 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Ah!
Don´t know if anybody has said so, but the witness seat is at the right hand of the judge.

Other detail. There are room between the sunflower and the wall, a "corridor" space.
You can see a blonde court employee going through it at 05:00 of the second part of the video. For a clear concept of the space.
LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!! :D :D <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Grace

February 14, 2010, 04:11:56 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Grace said:

One note: the material was online just minutes after we followed it as live stream.

Just to state. This is true but take into account that the live stream was not really live. We saw Live stream when they were going out of the airport.

"Live stream" does not mean that it is being broadcasted in the second it happens.
This is an absolutely important statement.

We don't know when a certain content on the web was published - except when we have access to the database of that site. All other data may be faked, falsified, just a lie.

This has to be approached like print media - don't take at face value because the web looks "as if". In most cases "as if" is nothing more than "as if" also in web.
In web there are more manipulative features available than in TV or print since the "senders" may follow each and every movement that you as "reader" or "recipient" undertake, they may read each click and change in a second their "program" to suit your "behaviour". Web is about interaction which is action and reaction. That is what we are witnessing with our blogs - some folks react on our statements. Nothing be astounded of. It's substantial part of the web.

Never forget the manipulative power of the web that we don't even have any idea of.
This is an insight in what Google currently does and might do in the future.
They are working on a "seeing mobile", e.g. for face detection and a connection to internet content ("see with your mobile and get information displayed on what it is / who this is).
Happy web world. Be aware of what you are doing in the web.
It might become a boomerang one day.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

tiux

February 14, 2010, 04:47:25 AM
Quote from: "me2"
did anyone see the jacksons in the courtroom, im looking now and maybe i just missed them.
yes, I saw katherine and joe next to her...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WILL NEVER LET GO!

February 14, 2010, 11:25:17 AM
somekindofsign, you made me laugh "we're SCANNING", yes, that's right :D.  :lol:

I was looking again at that watch, it kills me!!! :lol:  :lol: I count the white dots that are marking the hours. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but a friend of mine saw the same 12:55, others whom I asked to watch this video saw 13:55 hours.

My point is that if you draw 2 axes, on vertically and horizontally, you know like a cross, and considering that it shows 13:55 hours as you said, then from the 3:00 hours  drawing a line to the 9:00 hours it seems that is not a perfect horizontally line.It appears to create an angle. I don't know if I explained very well, sorry. So please if it's not difficult for you a larger, clearer photo would help and I'll be grateful.

Anyway I took into account something else, that this is a TMZ's footage and we saw they focused mainly on calendars and the watch on the wall, but also the judge's watch. And I believe TMZ did this for a certain purpose, not incidental. Also the judge's gesture to raise up his hands seemed a planned gesture . This is my feeling here on this image.  
So I was thinking why TMZ showed us 2 watches if it isn't something weird?. Do you remember Murray's trial for the child allowance? TMZ did the same thing focusing on money and garbage.
So there must be a point with these 2 watches, it's my belief. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

julietTopic starter

February 14, 2010, 05:37:38 PM
Regarding the time(watch&clock) - What is the actual/reported time of supposed to be death? Maybe it is pointing towards that. Thanks AKIRAKA.

GRACE, thank you for your post. And I agree that when they say LIVE -means for whoever took whatever footages was there actually when it happened & they may broadcast it later. Sometimes in the vids, the word LIVE can be seen, but whoever/whatever the station is, should have the sign DELAYED BROADCAST of the Live vid taken. So, what I'm also trying to say, whatever we see/watch (or they want us to see/watch) may have been Previously recorded to be played when necessary/desired.

That brings me to the meaning of the RAGDOLL(if it's supposed to be a ragdoll) which I previously posted :
1)Role Playing
2)Scraps
3)PREPRINTED

Oh,Michael, next time you leave a clue,I wish you would just write the message (in actual words) and leave it next to the material clues ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 14, 2010, 09:51:53 PM
The things on the Judge's desk(area) Yellow Toy Car, Yellow Ragdoll/Sunflower +
The Blue Book(s). Remember, we were all wondering about what the Blue Book mean.

PROJECT BLUE BOOK was an Air Force Program for the investigatin of UFOs, but was terminated on December 17,1969
And then was followed by THE NEW PROJECT BLUE BOOK which is a civilian continuation of the original Project Blue Book.
With the terminated project , the Air Force furnished all documents to the      Modern Military Branch,Nat'l.Archives & Records Administration wherein data are available for public review & analysis.

Remember all the hearsays that the Gov't. is covering-up the UFOs + Bodies that have landed or something(such as ROSWELL). Whatever gov't. agencies would say that UFO doesn't exist or no documents/investigations have proven their existence, I think the Project Blue Book wanted to study/investigate reports but was terminated and apparently there's the New Project Blue Book.

Since Michael's very particular about truths and lies, he had probably placed those Blue Books to get our attention for those who are aware of UFO's being investigated/studied + cover-ups.

Michael has a lot in his hands & mind, no wonder he had to skip town and be protected IMO. And CM is the one protecting him, buying time for Michael until everything's clear&safe for Michael.

In April, we have to see what will happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 14, 2010, 10:11:04 PM
IMO, the courtroom is another place where he's trying to send a message.
The Yellow Toy Car & let's say it's a Yellow Ragdoll - toys are being used by children for Role Playing. So, maybe (because I don't know what the legal circumstances are in a courtroom) in my point of view,the courtroom is a place where lies & manipulations happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 10:13:33 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
IMO, the courtroom is another place where he's trying to send a message.
The Yellow Toy Car & let's say it's a Yellow Ragdoll - toys are being used by children for Role Playing. So, maybe (because I don't know what the legal circumstances are in a courtroom) in my point of view,the courtroom is a place where lies & manipulations happen.

IMO the yellow rag doll sitting in the ''Witness'' Seat is a sign. telling us that this is all FAKE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

February 14, 2010, 10:22:09 PM
I just thought of this... they call the tabloids "the rags"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Jennie

Re: The YELLOW Toy Car
February 14, 2010, 10:34:04 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
So, don't despair. For sure, things were placed there for us.

I know in my heart that YELLOW means something. Who/what/where have you seen things on the Judge desk such as a toy car, I didn't see his nameplate.  And the way the cameras were fixed for us to see. The whole courtroom is staged because he 's making a point about corruption in the legal system and the law enforcement system.  Remember my post before about Conrad Murray - don't look at him as a person, look at him as what his name is converying.

So you think it was all staged?

I am not sure I follow you here, can you explain how you think it was staged? I thought that the Jacksons showed up at a real courthouse and I guess CNN was there along with some other respectable media. Do you believe that was really Michael's fans on the street or do you think all of them were fake?
If they went into real courthouse, Is it that you think that courthouse set up a fake room or something? Can a fake judge go into a courthouse and have a room like that?

That go me thinking, did anyone notice ortega or someone in the film industry around? They could be doing some footage for a reality/movie thingy. :?  I dunno just a thought. The judge could have been an actor in a room at the courhouse where they set up a fake judge and everything, all secretly.  :?:  :oops: lol I'm a little embaressed to bring up such an idea but hey every idea can lead to something right? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 10:37:19 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "reading_on"
So, don't despair. For sure, things were placed there for us.

I know in my heart that YELLOW means something. Who/what/where have you seen things on the Judge desk such as a toy car, I didn't see his nameplate.  And the way the cameras were fixed for us to see. The whole courtroom is staged because he 's making a point about corruption in the legal system and the law enforcement system.  Remember my post before about Conrad Murray - don't look at him as a person, look at him as what his name is converying.

So you think it was all staged?

I am not sure I follow you here, can you explain how you think it was staged? I thought that the Jacksons showed up at a real courthouse and I guess CNN was there along with some other respectable media. Do you believe that was really Michael's fans on the street or do you think all of them were fake?
If they went into real courthouse, Is it that you think that courthouse set up a fake room or something? Can a fake judge go into a courthouse and have a room like that?

That go me thinking, did anyone notice ortega or someone in the film industry around? They could be doing some footage for a reality/movie thingy. :?  I dunno just a thought. The judge could have been an actor in a room at the courhouse where they set up a fake judge and everything, all secretly.  :?:  :oops: lol I'm a little embaressed to bring up such an idea but hey every idea can lead to something right? :mrgreen:
IMO, the judge was reading from a teleprompter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 10:50:06 PM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
There is some discussion on This Is It.com about it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interesting - for a long time most on that site were so against anyone bringing up the possibility of a hoax. It looks like minds are starting to question...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 14, 2010, 10:50:38 PM
Juliet the reported time of supposed death was 14:26 hours. Ok I remember this and it's important :" TMZ reported 14:20 that MJ died, but MJ was officially pronounced dead at 14:26. ..."
The last hour shown on the wall clock was 14:20, good point Juliet, bravo!

I've told you watch TMZ  :lol:  ;) it is full of surprises. So I don't think is a coincidence that we saw a last image with the wall clock at 14:20 hours the exact time TMZ reported MJ died. Well done TMZ !!!!  :D  

Although I still want to verify (if it's possible) if at the begining of the trial I'm seeing correcly the wall clock at 13:55 hours and the Judge's watch at 12:55. I've told you I saw 12:55 hours and not 13:55 hours, and I'm not the only one who saw this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Jennie

February 14, 2010, 10:58:30 PM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
... and of course the yellow ties worn at the memorial ;)

I dont know if this was mentionned already in this thread as I am only on page 2 yet, but did anyone notice CM's lawyer is also wearing a yellow tie.

And another thought, I was wondering maybe the real Dr. Murray is in the courtroom cause he wants to make sure HIS medical liscence wont be revoked!?! :roll:

I also found the guy that we keep seeing who is like behind CM's lawyer when he speaks had an odd behavior, I had to look closely a couple times I thought he missed lunch and was munching on his boogers. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   After watching him closely I dont think he was but I wondered why his hands always seemed to be covereing his nose and face, was he trying not to laugh? Not sure though cause he kept licking his lips too though...  :roll:  :?  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions