Re: The YELLOW Toy Car & The Courtroom
February 16, 2010, 12:33:01 PM
somekindofsign, thank you very much  ;) now we can say there are no more confusions regarding the time related to that 2 watches.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

somekindofsign

February 16, 2010, 12:34:34 PM
Sorry!
Could have been a funny clue  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 01:39:32 PM
somekindofsign, it doesn't matter you were helpful, ;)  and no problem we have a lot of funny clues in We are the World WITH the Green Man (Men???) . ;)

No connection with the movie Pink Panther - Jacques Clouseau police detective, but now this came into my mind. I love the theme song of movie. To this mysterious Green Man we should have that song theme from Pink Panther. Green Man and Pink Panther  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 16, 2010, 02:07:34 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- Toys at the judge's desk
- Empty witness / protocol seats
- A desk for a "court reporter" in the middle of the room with a huge trashcan - meant for kleenex or what? They are using computers nowadays, there is no paper to be thrown away. All papers in a court are supposed to be valid documents belonging to the case, no?
Or was it meant for Murray's banana peal? LOL
So the reporters were placed in the middle of this courtroom. Hmm.

- "I don't want you to sedate people" - did you hear this?
Who is sedating people? Murray? With a prop of fool?

- The judge asking whether there is anything left that the State demands to be charged in this case before he is charging Murray with it.

- Next date is set to April 5 - which happens to be Easter Monday - which at least here with me is a holiday.

This to make you smile (if you're not too tired to smile):
YOU RELAX, WE DRIVE...  :D

[attachment=3:1ht0g1z9]yellow cab LA.jpg[/attachment:1ht0g1z9]

And a dog's picture with the typing lady?
Looks like a living room, just like the last court room, no?
(The child support case with all those paintings and open windows and doors)

"judgement on pre-judice without any evidence outside court in the livingroom"
Actually I was missing a TV as adornment.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

At least the clock on the wall was there. Giving underneath the timeline for the scene?
And the calendar.
And the calendar?
Did anybody see such a calendar before? Every sheet pinned on the wall, beginning in February 2010 and ending in January 2011 (last sheet being out of order at a separate place and not accurate as the others)?

With some red crosses on?
Those crosses give:
02/12
03/01 - 06
03/17
03/31

National holidays? I bet no.

[attachment=2:1ht0g1z9]calendar_greenshot_2010-02-09_11-03-07.jpg[/attachment:1ht0g1z9]
[attachment=1:1ht0g1z9]greenshot_2010-02-09_12-14-40.jpg[/attachment:1ht0g1z9]

Was the scene fake?

It was SOOO fake.  :D

The judge is >Calender Man< :lol:  :lol:

see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In Batman: Arkham Asylum, Calendar Man's cell is shown. The wall is covered with calendar pages [...]

Calendar Man is fascinated by dates and calendars – even his real name is a pun on the Julian and Gregorian calendars. His crimes always have a relationship to the date that they are committed. The theme may be related to what day of the week it is or to a holiday or to a special anniversary on that date; he will plan his crime around that day.[...]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

February 16, 2010, 03:06:57 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
We don't know whether the footage was produced inside of LAX court house, do we?
Could if have been done somewhere else? Yes.

No, I saw everyone walk in and out of the courthouse.  And I spoke to a couple "lottery" winners that got to sit inside and watch the proceedings.

Maybe you've already said, and I apologize if you have, but what did the lottery winners have to say? Did they notice all of the strange things and feel like maybe it was set up in some way?  The angle of the camera also seems strange to me. You'd think they would have them further to the back of the room instead of up by the judge.

This is what is bugging me.... the court is real.... but I work in TV and there is no way a cameraman would show only the judge.... unless someone told him so...

The shot is clearly the judge and the flags.... it is the logical way to show it, it´s aesthetic.... and they also should show the seal of the jurisdiction or the name of the judge if they want to make a close shot.... not a shot of the garbage like in another murray case.....

If this is real..... then the cameraman sucks...... How can I explain??
I mean even if you don´t know anything about photography someone on vacation ask you to take him a picture so he stand up there and smile.... how do you take the picture?? you focus on him and whatever is behind.... a mountain... a sing... a flag... I don´t know.... but you don´t cut the background.... that is what you want to show... where you are....

That is why I think is intentional not to show the flags... and may be a clue.... I hope I make it clear... writing this in english is difficult for me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 16, 2010, 03:31:28 PM
still beLiEve I have only one answer TMZ's cameras - cameraman, please don't forget that.

I agree with you but not only the judge was shown. Instead of showing his name on a plate, we had the yellow car toy. Then instead of seal of jursdiction we had many calendars on the walls.

When Murray was shown and his lawyer we also saw the white Murray 2 behind him. There are many images that point something is fishy. But because was TMZ Exclusive I think nothing is fishy, is just on a schedule.  ;)  ;) Of course THE garbage could have a main role in the cast  :lol:  :lol: as we always saw since June 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 16, 2010, 03:39:48 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
still beLiEve I have only one answer TMZ's cameras - cameraman, please don't forget that.

I agree with you but not only the judge was shown. Instead of showing his name on a plate, we had the yellow car toy. Then instead of seal of jursdiction we had many calendars on the walls.

When Murray was shown and his lawyer we also saw the white Murray 2 behind him. There are many images that point something is fishy. But because was TMZ Exclusive I think nothing is fishy, is just on a schedule.  ;)  ;) Of course THE garbage could have a main role in the cast  :lol:  :lol: as we always saw since June 25.

Of course I completely agree.... I just tried to be objective but the car an the doll can´t even be mention in an objective post.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 16, 2010, 04:02:01 PM
still beLIEve, yes to be objective now I think is somekind of Science Fiction : doll, car toy in a court room ?? GOD ! next will see a barbecue grill ? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

julietTopic starter

February 16, 2010, 07:59:11 PM
FRIENDLIKEME81, thanks for the Calendar info.Something to think about.

AKIRAKA : Everything in that court has a purpose and a message
 ;)  ;)  ;)

I guess the Tip Of The Iceberg is the COURTROOM.  That's the best/important setting of all since JUNE 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 16, 2010, 09:47:12 PM
It looked like a living room. I was missing the sofas and TV. LOL

I found that the area around the judge looked like utter clutter and he was sitting in the middle of it. I have never seen such an unserious looking courtroome before. I am in Canada and I go to court time to time for child support payments that I dont get and the court room is very serious looking with nothing on the desk but my file. And dont even think of interrupting the judge because he knows how to use that little wooden hammer thingy to bring you back to order!! :lol:

So it is hard for me to take it seriously. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

February 16, 2010, 10:53:01 PM
@friendlikeme81
"And a dog's picture with the typing lady?"

As Michael says..."Just stop dogging me around"
does anyone know what kind of dog on the picture..."Lassie, find Timmy" :lol:
Was it one of Michael's dogs?
Maybe DEA Drug Sniffing dog!  Sniffing out the drug pushers!  :?
Dawg.. the Bounty Hunter!   :lol:
OK, I'll stop!  Doggone it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Grace

February 17, 2010, 01:18:29 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
At least the clock on the wall was there. Giving underneath the timeline for the scene?
And the calendar.
And the calendar?
Did anybody see such a calendar before? Every sheet pinned on the wall, beginning in February 2010 and ending in January 2011 (last sheet being out of order at a separate place and not accurate as the others)?

With some red crosses on?
Those crosses give:
02/12
03/01 - 06
03/17
03/31

National holidays? I bet no.

The judge is >Calender Man< :lol:  :lol:

see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In Batman: Arkham Asylum, Calendar Man's cell is shown. The wall is covered with calendar pages [...]

Calendar Man is fascinated by dates and calendars – even his real name is a pun on the Julian and Gregorian calendars. His crimes always have a relationship to the date that they are committed. The theme may be related to what day of the week it is or to a holiday or to a special anniversary on that date; he will plan his crime around that day.[...]

You are good, you know this? I like this.  :mrgreen:  :geek:  :D

Reading further in wiki brings us to "Batman family enemies" down on the page in the blue box.
Which says: PENGUIN (remember the penguin move in TII ?)

Read on on wiki:

"According to co-creator Bob Kane, the character was inspired from the then advertising mascot of Kool cigarettes — a penguin with a top hat and cane."

Who was at memorial? Hatman with a cane. In a very exposed camera take.
Hmmm.

Mike wanted to starr in Spiderman.
What is in the make at Columbia Pictures for 2012?
"# Untitled Spider-Man Reboot (2012) ...  Distributor (2011) (USA) (theatrical)"

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

February 17, 2010, 01:25:36 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
still beLIEve, yes to be objective now I think is somekind of Science Fiction : doll, car toy in a court room ?? GOD ! next will see a barbecue grill ? :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  maybe we will learn about the KFC hot barbecue sauce recipe finally in one of these movies  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"what you always wanted to know and never dared to ask..."  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

airieslady

February 17, 2010, 09:16:03 PM
Still thinking about the dog picture...someone mentioned "wag the dog" in another thread and instantly thought of this picture and that movie "Wag the Dog" anyway here's the meaning of:

To 'wag the dog' means to purposely divert attention from what would otherwise be of greater importance, to something else of lesser significance. By doing so, the lesser-significant event is catapulted into the limelight, drowning proper attention to what was originally the more important issue.
The expression comes from the saying that 'a dog is smarter than its tail', but if the tail were smarter, then the tail would 'wag the dog'. The expression 'wag the dog' was elaborately used as theme of the movie. 'Wag the Dog', a 1997 film starring Robert de Niro and Dustin Hoffman, produced and directed by Barry Levinson.

Plot Summary for
Wag the Dog (1997)
After being caught in a scandalous situation days before the election, the president does not seem to have much of a chance of being re-elected. One of his advisers contacts a top Hollywood producer in order to manufacture a war in Albania that the president can heroically end, all through mass media.

The movie starts with a scandal at the White House where The President is accused of fondling a young girl scout visiting the Oval Office just a few weeks before an election. Being the third party observers, we know the truth, he's guilty. Robert DeNiro plays "Conrad Brean" the spin doctor who's job it is to engineer a way and a means to divert the news of the scandal. He brings in Hollywood producer Stanley Motts played by Dustin Hoffman to create an artificial for television only war to distract the American public and let the President get on with the job at hand, protecting the free world.

We, like the American public, get caught up in the events of a fictional war produced in the basement of the White House with computers and blue screens, actors and scenarios. Soon they even release a mental patient who once served in the military because he has the right last name, "Shoe" to portray a war hero of the conflict. They release him because they have a show song from a nostalgic old tune that contains his name, a war tune now to drum up sympathy and national support for the war effort. It doesn't take ten minutes of the movie before we, like the cast of characters and the public in the movie have forgotten about the young girl in the oval office.

In the end, the movie ends with tragic comedy. We see our new heroes dead and our illusions, that all we see and hear on television news is true, have also been killed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

February 17, 2010, 10:19:18 PM
Grace you made me laugh more  :lol:  :lol:

Probably I was very hungry   :lol: , I couldn't find another example. Maybe we should make proposals how a court room must be decorated?

What about some palms ? will fit with Murray in the atmosphere of Carnival  :lol:

I couldn't concentrate on topic, I must not view this video again it gives me an imbold for free imagination  :lol:  :lol:
Promise I 'll be serious

But sorry, I didn't understand who is the dog ?   :lol:  :lol: In court room is not allowed with dogs, joking :D I understand is a movie Wag the Dog
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions