Smile

To be frank with you,

I don't agree...I mean it's obvious beyonce can't be breaking free when her husband is in it.

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

she does the sign in her videophone music video too. I don't believe in any way that she is breaking free. It's obvious that she would do a performance that reminds you of MJ because that night was about MJ.

I really pray that they will be released from the bondage..
I'm just sayin..signs are everywhere...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile quote:

To be frank with you,

I don't agree...I mean it's obvious beyonce can't be breaking free when her husband is in it.

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

she does the sign in her videophone music video too. I don't believe in any way that she is breaking free. It's obvious that she would do a performance that reminds you of MJ because that night was about MJ.

I'm just sayin..signs are everywhere...Smile

Private message

I have to totally agree with you. I am looking at all of this and trying to really understand it myself as well.  How can you break away from something if you are still doing these signs? I don't see where they are making a change to get away from this diabolical scheme.  Really!! I am sure it is not an easy task whatsoever but if this is all you do then perhaps you are still entangled in it. They can be free, they have to make a choice even if it means loosing everything. They are enslaved by the rulers of wickedness and darkness that is the bottomline.  They need much prayer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "MJsDangerousGirl"
Mo and Souza - have you seen The Killing Room?  

(Addresses MK Ultra)   ... Just curious

Thanks for the tip!  *downloading*  ;)

*Watching* ;)

I'm confused.. you joined Thu April 24, 2008?  :shock:

Yes correct. I knew back then that Mike would go hoax his death so I decided to make a forum already!

No just kidding, it's the latest update of the forum template. You can change that date when you instal it, but we forgot.

Ohhh  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Smile quote:

To be frank with you,

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

Private message

I have to totally agree with you. I am looking at all of this and trying to really understand it myself as well.  How can you break away from something if you are still doing these signs? I don't see where they are making a change to get away from this diabolical scheme.  Really!! I am sure it is not an easy task whatsoever but if this is all you do then perhaps you are still entangled in it. They can be free, they have to make a choice even if it means loosing everything. They are enslaved by the rulers of wickedness and darkness that is the bottomline.  They need much prayer.

Well, Gaga, Bee and Pink looked very Off Message to me. Also isn't it strange that Pink and Gaga BOTH didn't receive a Grammy? Pink is off message for a while, look at her clip Funhouse:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gaga got extreme 'weird' this year, exposing the industry with her videos and performances. Bee got 6 Grammys, because they couldn't give her none or just one or two, that would look strange to the public, but the big one went to Taylor Swift. With all due respect, but IMO Beyonce deserved that Grammy more than Taylor, but Taylor is On Message, so she got it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile quote:

To be frank with you,

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

Private message

Well, Gaga, Bee and Pink looked very Off Message to me. Also isn't it strange that Pink and Gaga BOTH didn't receive a Grammy? Pink is off message for a while, look at her clip Funhouse:

Gaga got extreme 'weird' this year, exposing the industry with her videos and performances. Bee got 6 Grammys, because they couldn't give her none or just one or two, that would look strange to the public, but the big one went to Taylor Swift. With all due respect, but IMO Beyonce deserved that Grammy more than Taylor, but Taylor is On Message, so she got it.
if pink is off message then why do they still let them perform? and pinks VMA performance looked On message to me so when did she get off?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "misha86"
Smile quote:

To be frank with you,

(beyonce doing the sign)

(the 666 sign)

Private message

if pink is off message then why do they still let them perform? and pinks VMA performance looked On message to me so when did she get off?

Wait, let me call her and ask if she has time for a brunch Sunday so I can ask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did anyone notice the Barbra Walters interview with Lady Ga Ga when she pulls a Michael ? She says "I don't normally do this but I am going to take off my glasses ,just for you " Remember when Michael says he is going to take off his sun glasses for his good friend Katherine Hepburn and " the girls in the back " I would post the videos to compare , but I don;t know how . So if anybody else wants to feel free . But it stuck me immeadiatly that she was emulating Michael . I wonder why . I don't really know what her reason for doing this was . Subliminaly trying to implant herself in our minds by using "shades of Michael " ? Respect ? Mocking Michael ? I of course, do not know . I can only speculate . But I'm pretty sure she was emulating Michael with the sunglasses thing .   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kelly wright"
Did anyone notice the Barbra Walters interview with Lady Ga Ga when she pulls a Michael ? She says "I don't normally do this but I am going to take off my glasses ,just for you " Remember when Michael says he is going to take off his sun glasses for his good friend Katherine Hepburn and " the girls in the back " I would post the videos to compare , but I don;t know how . So if anybody else wants to feel free . But it stuck me immeadiatly that she was emulating Michael . I wonder why . I don't really know what her reason for doing this was . Subliminaly trying to implant herself in our minds by using "shades of Michael " ? Respect ? Mocking Michael ? I of course, do not know . I can only speculate . But I'm pretty sure she was emulating Michael with the sunglasses thing .   :?

Oh yes. I noticed it too, lol. How she wore the shades-I thought she was emulating MJ, cuz he liked to wear his shades a lot. :]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Quote from: "misha86"

:|

^^^ guess im not the only 1 who thinks she is "still on message"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does anyone else think Michael was 'behind the scenes' directing the Grammy's? Who else could put together a show like that with all that symbolism?
Remember Liberian Girl. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally BeLIEve he was behind the whole thing!! You could just feel him in every performance I thought. I still say he sang his part of the Earth Song...it sounded so live and real!! What a Genius!!!!

I Love You Michael Forever & Always
Whenever you need me..I'll be there
Just look over your shoulder Hunny! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

Too bad the ES youtube has been blocked..... I wanted to sent somebody so she could check it out for herself!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

sk2001

Does anyone know if Brittney Murphy's name was missed in the memoriam list at the Grammy's as well?? or did I just miss it?
Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Quote from: "sk2001"
Does anyone know if Brittney Murphy's name was missed in the memoriam list at the Grammy's as well?? or did I just miss it?
Thank you

Im pretty sure they only have musicians in that particular memorium, im sure Brittany Murphy will be in the Oscars one since she was an actress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions