*Mo*

This is actually an “in between” blog, since we are working on something else for a few weeks already. But because this has not been fully picked up yet, we thought we’d make a blog about it.

The Grammys were great, but we wonder if anyone saw the big statements on stage that were made. Artists breaking free; the beginning of a revolution in the music industry. Those who have knowledge of Mind Control and the Illuminati symbols must have seen what happened on stage.

We will analyze as much as we can, but we might have missed things. Feel free to add.

Also there will be a few side notes. While analyzing the performances using the book we have about MK ULTRA and Mind Control, we found some things that in our opinion stood out about Mike and mind control so we just threw that in for your information.

The book we have about the programming of Monarch slaves is very disturbing and the authors even warn at the start that if you are a victim yourself, the book can be dangerous. Some parts of the book are very revealing, but too disturbing to post, so we will not post everything we have found, even though a lot of naysayers are ridiculing the whole subject and will say again after this one that we ‘can’t prove it’.

“You tell me I’m wrong
Then you better prove you’re right”

Also we made a video with the things we saw at the Grammys that reminded us of Mike, and there were many of them, too much to be coincidences.

Here is our evaluation and interpretation of some of the performances.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/b]

Greetz,

Mo & Souza
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

If the video's won't show, use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow.. I really hate to think about all of that disgusting evilness, but those performances.. Dang! I did feel Michael, all night, I knew there was more to it! Great job as usual, you two! But I've got a question.. the VMAs were only months ago, and I've seen so much about the evil that was shown on that, yet some of the same artists were at the Grams..How does that work?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Wow.. I really hate to think about all of that disgusting evilness, but those performances.. Dang! I did feel Michael, all night, I knew there was more to it! Great job as usual, you two! But I've got a question.. the VMAs were only months ago, and I've seen so much about the evil that was shown on that, yet some of the same artists were at the Grams..How does that work?

I'm not sure what you mean, can you explain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Well.. could they really have escaped from the clutches of 'them' in the time since the VMAs, when they were apparently still under full control and promoting 'their' agenda?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Great post Mo and Souza, I  have to say..i never agreed he sang "what if i'd live again" but now I hear it so clear! I also noticed that Celine switched up her lyrics from the original "what about the bleeding earth, can't we feel it's wounds" to "what about apathy..I need you"  Probably doesnt mean anything but I just thought id mention the different lyrics from her.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ejay"
Great post Mo and Souza, I  have to say..i never agreed he sang "what if i'd live again" but now I hear it so clear! I also noticed that Celine switched up her lyrics from the original "what about the bleeding earth, can't we feel it's wounds" to "what about apathy..I need you"  Probably doesnt mean anything but I just thought id mention the different lyrics from her.  :)
Ooh, I knew I heard 'live'! "Earth Song" just happens to be my favorite song out of all of Michael's songs, and it sounded so passionate and powerful and stirring, and that lyric just makes it even more so.. Michael, Mike, we believe in your cause and love and support you so much!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Well.. could they really have escaped from the clutches of 'them' in the time since the VMAs, when they were apparently still under full control and promoting 'their' agenda?

I don't think they were all fully on message there either, but I haven't seen it in months, so I need to watch it again. I do know that there was a lot going on at the VMA's as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think they were all fully on message there either, but I haven't seen it in months, so I need to watch it again. I do know that there was a lot going on at the VMA's as well.
Figured, but just thought I'd ask. Do I want to know why the thread says Caves are Opened or will I regret it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Quote from: "ejay"

:lol:  :lol:  im not sure whats going on but I have the original HIStory disc and the lyrics are the same as the ones Celine sings..yet I have a second copy burnt from the internet and they say the other lyrics I posted. I just wanted to clearify that so I dont get friendly fire : :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Figured, but just thought I'd ask. Do I want to know why the thread says Caves are Opened or will I regret it?

Caves opened means artists breaking loose, freedom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^ Thank God..I'm going to pray for all of them, they need it.. Michael, I believe in you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just want to say that from the very start of the Grammy's I could feel Michael everywhere!! And I also noticed all the things that had association to Michael! I felt during the Earth Song that Michael was singing it live, that he was there. Am I just being hopeful and imagining it or can you see MJ up in the air on something behind the curtain singing?? It was right after the whale jumps up as in the free willy movie part. I swear there is someone singing and I feel it was Michael. Anyone see what I am hoping I saw??

Also...I didn't have 3D glasses, so I don't know if anything was hidden in the 3D part, but I did notice that quite a few seconds was spent on the humming bird...could there be some kind of message in the white space around the bird or something? it just seems like kind of a long pause on the bird.

I LOVE YOU Michael Forever & Always!
Whenever you need me..I'll be there...
Just look over your shoulder Hunny!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
I just want to say that from the very start of the Grammy's I could feel Michael everywhere!! And I also noticed all the things that had association to Michael! I felt during the Earth Song that Michael was singing it live, that he was there. Am I just being hopeful and imagining it or can you see MJ up in the air on something behind the curtain singing?? It was right after the whale jumps up as in the free willy movie part. I swear there is someone singing and I feel it was Michael. Anyone see what I am hoping I saw??

Also...I didn't have 3D glasses, so I don't know if anything was hidden in the 3D part, but I did notice that quite a few seconds was spent on the humming bird...could there be some kind of message in the white space around the bird or something? it just seems like kind of a long pause on the bird.

No, live performing is not very doable and IMO not very safe either. Must be a recently recorded version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"

No, live performing is not very doable and IMO not very safe either. Must be a recently recorded version.

It's the video you have above of the Earth Song performance, that's where I saw it. Opps...it's the one on your Blog about the same topic...not above. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions