The Judge's Words..
February 09, 2010, 09:12:03 PM
Hey, all. I totally don't speak the tongue of law, but I did happen to notice that the judge on the 8th seemed to be saying things that sounded kind of suspicious- he kept saying about coming back- sound familiar? Can anyone help with everything he said?

Another thing that stood out to me is when he said: "People can't just disappear off of the face of the earth (let's just insert 'forever' here, shall we?) with all the technology nowadays." If you ask me, I immediately took that as Michael telling us to throw out those "never coming back" theories, as he's doing this giant hoax to expose giant problems.. Again, can anyone help interpret what he said?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Judge's Words..
February 09, 2010, 09:14:35 PM
I noticed that disappear comment too immediately. It jumped out at me because it's something that we believe the biggest pop artist of our times did. So I thought it was funny that he chose to say that. Does anyone know who the judge is and if he is still a judge? I remember the last judge of the child support case was retired if I am correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

somekindofsign

February 09, 2010, 09:26:19 PM
Yes, yes, everything yes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 09:27:43 PM
Yay, I'm not delusional! ^o^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 09:32:59 PM
I did notice that! and looking4truth! I like the way you think ! I didnt think about it that way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 10:57:18 PM
It would be very helpful if someone have a link to a subtitle video..... or maybe make a transcription, at least a summary with the important things....

Because the audio is very low in some parts.... and english is not my language... it´s very hard to me to listen what he is saying.... I´m sure I´m not the only one.... Thanks! :roll:
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 11:58:13 PM by still beLIEve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

amy

February 09, 2010, 11:44:18 PM
does somweone have link to the vid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 11:55:17 PM
[youtube:8tx5dbbi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgDJN6XYNHc[/youtube:8tx5dbbi]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 10, 2010, 12:14:27 AM
Oh wow... About what he said that?? Any link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 10, 2010, 09:44:49 PM
Hello, anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:15:00 AM
I noticed the judge said that too. I found the phrasing weird. I thought it would be more along the lines of assessing if  the person is a flight risk or not. The judge yesterday also said "off the wall" which was also negatively thrown at MJ's during his trial. I thought that was an odd choice of words. Things that make you go hmmmm.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:43:08 AM
Quote from: "starlight30"
I noticed the judge said that too. I found the phrasing weird. I thought it would be more along the lines of assessing if  the person is a flight risk or not. The judge yesterday also said "off the wall" which was also negatively thrown at MJ's during his trial. I thought that was an odd choice of words. Things that make you go hmmmm.......
Love that song, heh! I forgot to mention the OTW thing, I noticed that, too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 11, 2010, 04:09:13 AM
It's totally incomprehensable to me that some people (minors?) in here believe that Michael would be so cruel to his fans to have an autopsy report released that gives a detailled description of him being dissected and taken apart piece by piece, all as part of some "plan" of his to show the injustice of the system.
Same thing about the suggestion that Michael is the kind of person that would have an innocent man, an "actor", get prosecuted for him as part of that "plan".

Sorry, I find that highly disturbing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 11, 2010, 04:31:26 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
It's totally incomprehensable to me that some people (minors?) in here believe that Michael would be so cruel to his fans to have an autopsy report released that gives a detailled description of him being dissected and taken apart piece by piece, all as part of some "plan" of his to show the injustice of the system.
Sorry, I find that highly disturbing.

Wow, really good point...that is a disturbing thought.  It's not like most of his fans believe in a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 11, 2010, 12:11:13 PM
Hi, Here I am again with 2 cents worth.  Trust when I say I am not here to convince anyone to believing in a hoax.  Just want to help fill in the blanks or remind us why we are here.

True there is small % looking into the nasty details of MJs case.   I suppose if there are people here not strong enough to deal with the guts, blood, lies and truth shown on this forum I would hope or I suggest they go back to watching cartoons on TV or pull the plug on your own computer.
Please do not ask for censorship of this investigation.

I'm just like you - from birth taught, trained, manipulated, brainwashed and beaten into submission told not to be curious about where babies come from, don't talk about what goes on inside my body, don't question authority, don't speak unless spoken to.  Raised on The Mickey Mouse Club, Wizard of Oz, Leave it to Beaver then there came segregation, desegregation, Viet Nam and still under my parents roof.. "behave like a lady and do what you are told you will be sent to your room without supper".
It's no wonder I had to struggle to think for myself, I had anxiety making decisions and gravitated toward abusive relationships.

This Forum, Michael Jacksons June 25th event began my awakening, my healing, my experience of true reality and my free education in finding the truth.  I want to see and hear all the nasty details.

Michael Jackson is not a mental defective child.  He is real man and from age 5 became street wise in business and people.  He knew and talked about people wanting to kill him.  Do you really think he would trust anyone to "put him to sleep" just to get an hour of rest before getting up to go to a rehearsal?  Do you believe that crap?

A private investigator once told me her biggest tool in her work was intuition and gut instinct.  She said that if person had a feeling that their spouse was cheating, then 99.9% of the time after doing her investigating she found that the client's gut instinct was the free way of answering doubt.
So when we labor over questions >>>>

Number 1. why is it that TMZ is the only camera crew getting the video that gets smeared all over the internet and is the only video we have to base opinions on?  
Number 2. Why is it that TMZ is the only source we have for documents and updated information from their unknown "sources"?
Number 3. Why is it that in the TMZ videos there are close ups of trash cans, dolls and toy cars and stacks of money on the judge's desk, words and phrases that seem to not sound professional when compared to our own experience inside a legal courtroom.?
Number 4.  Why are there 2 copies of autopsies, 3 or 4 death certificates and numerous examples of conflicting case data for us to debate over day after day after day?
Number 5.  Why did Murray's lawyer say and the judge agree there are no prior records against Murray, but then 3 minutes later, we heard him list the pending debts and other trial hearings of Murray while whining to lower the bail???  in one breath they say one thing and in the next they contradict themselves.  Is that how our justice system really works?
Number 6.Why isn't there any media footage of Murray leaving the courthouse?  Where did he go?  Where is he now?  Is he in jail or protective custody?

It all seems staged to me beginning with the 02 announcement, through the amazing organization of Michael's elaborate Memorial Service (put together inside 12 days after his supposed death) and inside 8 months the professional investigation is in no way (in a straight line) following lawful protocol. Is that hitting your gut as hard as it is hitting mine? - pow !  

Either this is a hoax due to Michael being in the protective witness program and Murray is posing as the front to make it all look real....at least to look sort of not as fake as it is looking to those of us who are looking with a magnifying glass.  Why else would they let him run free for 7 months, then let him go again........no one is dead, that's why !

There is record of Michael's DNA from the 2005 investigation, but no mention at all about DNA confirmation that the autopsy body is in fact MJ by DNA testing.

One thing I am noticing is that more each day the You Tube videos we are using for our investigation are slowly disappearing ""due to copy wright restrictions"".
We are being watched here, so we need to consider storing every video or document in a safe place before we cannot refer to it later.

The Murray child support trial is fake.  The Murray arraignment was staged to please the public.  Think deeply about it.  What does your gut say ?

Keep up the good work
xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions