Hi there
February 10, 2010, 12:55:03 AM
Hello to everyone,

I am new this forum and to be perfectly honest I've been a long time lurker for a while now. I never truly thought I would find others who thought the same or felt the same way I feel right now about Michael's apparent "death".

When the announcement was made I was for sure that Michael had died and that we all were just in denial. But after constant research, reading what everyone of you had to offer, watching different independent videos on Youtube, and the slip-ups of those close to him I started to think for myself and not rely on media information.

In any event, I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to sharing many great discussions with all of you.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

Re: Hi there
February 10, 2010, 01:15:49 AM
Hello
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

February 10, 2010, 02:29:40 AM
Hello and welcome! *hugs*

I understand exactly what you mean.

As for me, i didn't even know that there were people who believed that Michael was still alive.

I had gone through every stage of grief imaginable but instead of it easing up, the grief just got stronger and heavier. I could not sleep at times. I would even loose my appetite.

I could not understand this because I was not a fan before June 25th. I still wonder about that sometimes.

I have been a believer since November 7th, 2009. And it's all thanks to a tribute show that I saw. Something in that tribute show got me thinking and it also compelled me to do my own research.

There are just too many things that point to a hoax in all of this. There are so many clues, too many to ignore if you ask me. lol

This is 'an adventure, a great adventure' and I'm so glad that you have joined us! ^_^

~alma~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 11:54:56 AM
I became a beLIEver when I first viewed the Dave Dave interview with Larry King on Youtube. I went in blind and had no idea who this individual was, nor was I directed to this particular video. I just remember seeing the video in the related links on Youtube and just decided to watch it.

Upon first viewing of it I didn't think much about it, until I read the comments about how similar he was to Michael. I studied the video carefully and watched his body language, his gestures, listened to his voice, and studied his eyes. It was then I realized that it was Michael and that he is alive.

Of course, I started to read the information on this site and started reading other independent articles, videos, and etc.

I tried to share this information with other people on another website and I received facepalm icons, defensive postings, and people putting me down. They felt they "KNEW" Michael and believed everything the media presented. None of them were willing to think outside of the box and I simply refused to be apart of their thread and still to this very day I haven't posted in that thread.

What's amusing is I got into a debate with someone on the SuperHeroHype message forum and I openly declared that I believe Michael Jackson is alive. One individual Private Messaged me and said he wanted proof such as links, because in his eyes he assumed I was one of those 9/11 conspiracy theorists. I provided him with a link to this site, the Dave Dave video, a wonderful and intelligent individual with the username PianoGames on Youtube conducted his own investigation and was featured on a radio station explaining his beliefs, findings, and etc, and I have not heard back from this person as of late.

So either he was so shocked by what I provided him or he couldn't refute any of the claims and decided he didn't want to admit he was wrong.

Overall it's an interesting journey and I believe we're in for a surprise very soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions