No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Re: For all those who have been to MJTRUTH's Blog
February 10, 2010, 09:31:59 AM
I checked it out and read one of the recent blogs about the coma theory. I have to admit, it's something that I never really considered and it could be a possibility. It would explain quite a bit of things, but at the same time everything *seems* too planned for that to be the case. But really it does make some sense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Selda

February 10, 2010, 10:33:23 AM
I follow her blog. She is a very good observer and down to earth.
I read her latest too about the coma theory. I think it is possible and it explaines a lot of the weirdness around the family. The only question left if this coma theory is right ;

WHY?

What about all the detailed work? Or all the things that happened were by coincidance?

If this theory is the right one MJ must be out of his coma now...If not why the Jacksons announced a mind blowing final? He was out of his coma? But as a few speculated because of Haiti he bounced back...didn't make a comeback....
Some things doesn't fit...

But it is possible !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Selda

I just can\'t stop loving you...

Scream

February 10, 2010, 10:48:43 AM
Quote from: "Selda"
I follow her blog. She is a very good observer and down to earth.
I read her latest too about the coma theory. I think it is possible and it explaines a lot of the weirdness around the family. The only question left if this coma theory is right ;

WHY?

What about all the detailed work? Or all the things that happened were by coincidance?

If this theory is the right one MJ must be out of his coma now...If not why the Jacksons announced a mind blowing final? He was out of his coma? But as a few speculated because of Haiti he bounced back...didn't make a comeback....
Some things doesn't fit...

But it is possible !

Outcomes range from recovery to death. Comas generally last a few days to a few weeks. They rarely last more than 2 to 5 weeks but some have lasted as long as several years. After this time, some patients gradually come out of the coma, some progress to a vegetative state, and others die. Some patients who have entered a vegetative state go on to regain a degree of awareness. Others remain in a vegetative state for years or even decades (the longest recorded period being 37 years).

People may emerge from a coma with a combination of physical, intellectual and psychological difficulties that need special attention. Recovery usually occurs gradually—patients acquire more and more ability to respond. Some patients never progress beyond very basic responses, but many recover full awareness. Regaining consciousness is not instant: in the first days, patients are only awake for a few minutes, and duration of time awake gradually increases. This is unlike the situation in many movies where people who awake from comas are instantly able to continue their normal lives. In reality, the coma patient awakes sometimes in a profound state of confusion, not knowing how they got there and sometimes sufferering from dysphasia, the inability to articulate any speech, and with many other disabilities.

Predicted chances of recovery are variable owing to different techniques used to measure the extent of neurological damage. All the predictions are based on statistical rates with some level of chance for recovery present: a person with a low chance of recovery may still awaken. Time is the best general predictor of a chance of recovery: after 4 months of coma caused by brain damage, the chance of partial recovery is less than 15%, and the chance of full recovery is very low.
The most common cause of death for a person in a vegetative state is secondary infection such as pneumonia which can occur in patients who lie still for extended periods.

Occasionally people come out of coma after long periods of time. After 19 years in a minimally conscious state, Terry
Wallis spontaneously began speaking and regained awareness of his surroundings. Similarly, Polish railroad worker Jan Grzebski woke up from a 19-year coma in 2007.

A brain-damaged man, trapped in a coma-like state for six years, was brought back to consciousness in 2003 by doctors who planted electrodes deep inside his brain. The method, called deep brain stimulation (DBS) successfully roused communication, complex movement and eating ability in the 38-year-old American man who suffered a traumatic brain injury. His injuries left him in a minimally conscious state (MCS), a condition akin to a coma but characterized by occasional, but brief, evidence of environmental and self-awareness that coma patients lack.

Some of this theory is plausible but after the odd coincidences and clues since June, I doubt it's the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 11:06:57 AM
I remember the report that he was in a coma but woke up but was particle paralyzed on one side of his body. But no matter how up look at this the Jackson's are hiding something and they know that MJ would not want his fan to see him like that and plus if the world thought him dead it would have been better for his treatment because he could recuperate in peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 11:09:27 AM
LOOk guys......Its nothin serious.....Just wanted to know how many of the folks with whom I had exchanged comments on that blog are over here.......Didnt intend to come across as strange..... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

February 10, 2010, 12:15:21 PM
Liz Taylor did give the message that he was fine and breading fine to a reporter through her assistant...
Frand Dileao did say he was on life support...
The news did report he was in a coma...
Latoya did say he was warm...when she went to see him...donno
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 01:58:18 PM
Quote from: "See"
Liz Taylor did give the message that he was fine and breading fine to a reporter through her assistant...
Frand Dileao did say he was on life support...
The news did report he was in a coma...
Latoya did say he was warm...when she went to see him...donno

Where did you get the information about Liz Talyor and the other guy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login