ShakeTopic starter

A plea
February 10, 2010, 03:44:47 PM
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this - I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a good few months now. I decided to join after the past few days which have clearly been emotional for everyone involved.

I've noticed recently that there seems to some tension between what you call 'believers' and 'non-believers'. I have to admit that I'm maybe 90% certain he's gone but I'm here because I am desperate to be wrong - I feel sick at the thought of the injustice he suffered throughout his life and would hate to think it ended this way.

I believe that all of you have something to add, there are now thousands of eyes looking into this case and you are attracting more. I haven't been a real, obsessed MJ fan since I was ten years old but yet I'm here now, and I can't begin to tell you the amount I've learnt since I started following this. All I have to add is a great quote someone told me recently - "blind doubt is as bad as blind faith". Trying to cut off other discussions by saying "he's alive" or "he's dead" doesn't advance anything. Keep debating, keep picking everything apart... in a way it doesn't matter if you believe he's alive or not, because we are all here for the same reason - we need to uncover THE TRUTH, I think all of us know deep down something suspicious is going on. Please, all of you, however upsetting it gets stick with it. You have a lot of power in your hands here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A plea
February 10, 2010, 03:52:23 PM
Welcome to the forum! BTW - I L.O.V.E. your quote.

Quote from: "Shake"
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this - I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a good few months now. I decided to join after the past few days which have clearly been emotional for everyone involved.

I've noticed recently that there seems to some tension between what you call 'believers' and 'non-believers'. I have to admit that I'm maybe 90% certain he's gone but I'm here because I am desperate to be wrong - I feel sick at the thought of the injustice he suffered throughout his life and would hate to think it ended this way.

I believe that all of you have something to add, there are now thousands of eyes looking into this case and you are attracting more. I haven't been a real, obsessed MJ fan since I was ten years old but yet I'm here now, and I can't begin to tell you the amount I've learnt since I started following this. All I have to add is a great quote someone told me recently - "blind doubt is as bad as blind faith". Trying to cut off other discussions by saying "he's alive" or "he's dead" doesn't advance anything. Keep debating, keep picking everything apart... in a way it doesn't matter if you believe he's alive or not, because we are all here for the same reason - we need to uncover THE TRUTH, I think all of us know deep down something suspicious is going on. Please, all of you, however upsetting it gets stick with it. You have a lot of power in your hands here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShakeTopic starter

February 10, 2010, 04:22:00 PM
Thank you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 04:25:23 PM

Im about 95 % you are not alone . I'm frustrated some people are so fixated on the hoax ,they are missing the Boat . Someone on here even put a video out ,Defending Murray , because "Michael's alive " what if he really did Murder him ? Little to much over-confidence and arrogance in my opinion .And after 8 mths of my own investigation ,that I keep private , {out of respect for family and MJ in case he is alive ,he would not like SOME of the things on this forum ,like attacks on his family friends and kids , I am CERTAIN OF THAT } and people like us challange theorys so it keeps people on their toes and makes them work harder . But SOME folks are stubborn & don't like to admit they could be wrong ,and will go to great ,stretching lengths ,and even lie and use deception to prove their point . So you have do your own research and not rely on others to do your thinking for you . you have check & dbl. check and then check it again. Some people info is based solely on the media in TV,Print ,* internet . WRONG Even wikipedia has been caught putting false info on their site .I have a sorta famous cousin that sued wikipedia for putting false info about him on their site . You can't trust anybody .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShakeTopic starter

February 10, 2010, 04:48:41 PM
I know what you mean, it's not so much arrogance I worry about though as being led by nothing but pure rage and emotion - or, on the other hand, denial. I did see the video you mention, I can't tell if it defends Murray but I think it essentially asks us to keep our eyes wide open and not jump the gun before we know the truth, which is the sentiment I agree with. I empathise with the angry fans, this is a horrible and sensitive time, but I don't want it to turn into white noise and attacks, there are cleverer ways to expose people and get justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

February 10, 2010, 04:54:52 PM

I'm glad you posted this. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 07:25:07 PM

@Shake, Welcome to the forum and the boards! God bless you, Shake! I am pleased that you are here with us.  Thank you for your beautiful post.  Your lovely words, "I've noticed recently that there seems to some tension between what you call 'believers' and 'non-believers'. I have to admit that I'm maybe 90% certain he's gone but I'm here because I am desperate to be wrong - I feel sick at the thought of the injustice he suffered throughout his life and would hate to think it ended this way" express exactly how I feel.  I do not have any problems with the believers or non-believers.  To me, they are all apart of the MJ family.  They are my fellow MJ brothers and sisters.  I bless God for everyone of them worldwide.  I am so blessed to have people who love MJ as much I do. That is how I feel.  I am here to find the truth of what happened to my precious and my beloved angel, MJ. Just like you, Shake, I have listened to MJ's music since I was a little girl of 12 years-old.  I simply love him with all my heart.   God bless you, Shake! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 10, 2010, 07:33:02 PM
I completely understand you, Shake!  I also joined this forum recently, and believe at this point (about 95%) that Michael is gone.  The thought of how he died, though, is making me SO ANGRY!  I am really mad at Murray and want justice for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 08:13:11 PM
THIS IS AWAKENING AND ENLIGHTMENT, I´VE BEEN READING AS YOU ONLY ABOUT 2 03 POSTS KEEP MY OWN RESEARCH TO MYSELF AND REJECT WHAT EVER MY OWN JUGMENT SAY IT´S WRONG. THE MEDIA HAS MADE THINGS UP TO KEEP PEOPLE INTERESTED, SELL AMD PROFIT FROM A CIRCUS INVENTED BY THEM. MICHAEL WAS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING, BEFORE THIS PORTRAIDED AS WIERD, THE TRUTH IS HE IS/WAS NORMAL. ONLY ONE MORE PROFITABLE VICTIM OF MERCHANDISING. TO READ THE AUTOPSY REPORT FOR A SECUND TIME, BRINGS ME TO THE CONCLUTION THAT PARTLY MUST BE WRONG. MANY INCONSISTENCY, THAT CAN RESULT OF SPECULATIONS. BUT SADLY I CRY, TO THINK OF ALL THE PAIN HE HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH, AND IF HIS BODY REALLY HAS GONE THOUGH ALL THE PAIN WE SEE IN THIS CASE, AS A HUMAN BEING IS HUMILIATING AND PAINFULL TO BE EXPOSED THIS WAY. MAYBE IF WE HEAR THE SONGS HE WROTE ABOUT PEOPLE SNEEKING INTO HIS LIFE WE WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE HIGH PRICE THAT IS PAID. GOD BLESS YOU MICHAEL HOPE THIS PAIN CAN GO AWAY SOON ENOUGH AND WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT WE NEED A BETTER WORLD FOR YOU AND US SO THAT WE CAN LIVE IN HARMONY WITH EACH OTHER AND WITH NATURE. WITH YOUR LOVE MICHAEL AND OUR WILLINGNESS WE CAN ACOMPLISH IT. NOT TO LOSE FAITH AND BELIEVING IS KEY TO FULLFILMENT.                                                                                                                        YOUR CANDLE STILL BURNING AND ALIVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShakeTopic starter

February 10, 2010, 11:04:32 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
I do not have any problems with the believers or non-believers.  To me, they are all apart of the MJ family.  They are my fellow MJ brothers and sisters.  I bless God for everyone of them worldwide.  I am so blessed to have people who love MJ as much I do.

It's nice to have a warm welcome, it is important to remember what connects us all and I hope more people think the same way you do.

Elena, truthprevails, thank you for understanding, I can feel the passion in both your posts. I get very  frustrated sometimes because I feel so powerless but this forum has given me hope that we can make some impact...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 11:14:10 PM
Welcome Shake....love what you said.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 11, 2010, 05:39:30 AM

Welcome Shake,
I'm totally with you on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 11, 2010, 07:26:15 AM
WELCOME SHAKE.........THERE IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF STRENGTH HERE ON THIS FORUM......A LOT OF PASSION AND FEELING...WE ALL LOVE MICHEAL AND ARE DETERMINED TO STICK WITH THIS UNTIL THE END........THERE ARE SO MANY BRILLIANT PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE CLEVER AND DIGGING UP STUFF FOR US ALL TO SHARE....ITS NOW WAY PAST COINCIDENCES ANYMORE.........AND WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT AT THE START OF ALL THIS WE WOULD ALL PULL TOGETHER LIKE THIS......ENCOURAGING,HELPING,CARING ABOUT EACH OTHERS GRIEF.........ITS BEEN HUGELY DIFFICULT FOR MANY OF US TO DEAL WITH.....BUT THANK GOODNESS FOR THE STRONG ONES ON HERE....THEY DONT REALISE HOW MUCH THEY HELP US,WITH ALL THEIR HARD WORK......FINDING OUT STUFF FOR US........ITS LIKE A HUGE "FAMILY"..........THANKYOU TO ALL...XXXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 09:25:19 AM
Yay Shake! :D I totally agree with ur post ;)
That's the same way with my sister and Mj when she was 12 she started to like him but not to much because me being 6 I had to see and hear him 24/7 lools :P :P
Oh before I 4get WELCOME!!!
I hope you find exactly what ur looking for here as we try to uncover the truth day by day :D :D :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions