Here is the link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's doctor prepares to resume medical practice
By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 1:28 AM on 11th February 2010

Dr Conrad Murray is preparing to resume his medical practice while he awaits trial for the manslaughter of Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's doctor is preparing to resume his medical practice while he awaits trial for the manslaughter of the pop singer, his spokesman said yesterday.
Dr Conrad Murray has reportedly returned to Nevada where he is arranging to work from another doctor's surgery pending a hearing in Los Angeles on April 5.

Murray's lawyer, Edward Chernoff, said in an online statement that the doctor 'is going to keep practising medicine.'
The location of Murray's new surgery has not been revealed.

'We're not sharing the location because the doctor's primary concern is for his patients' privacy,' said Miss Sevcik, spokesman for Murray.

Murray moved his practice, Global Cardiology Associates, out of a Las Vegas office building in August, said Mary Russell, a local property manager.

According to his lawyer, Murray, a 56-year-old cardiologist, also continues to operate the medical practice in Houston that he resumed in November.

Murray is licensed to practise medicine in Nevada, Texas and California, although the California Medical Board is seeking to remove his licence there.
The Nevada Board of Medical Examiners has no history of disciplinary action against Murray, who obtained a Nevada medical licence in 1999, said Douglas Cooper, interim board executive.

Murray's licence is set to expire June 30, 2011.
Mr Cooper said he could not disclose if any new investigations involving Murray were under way.
'He has an active licence in the state of Nevada,' Mr Cooper said.
Murray pleaded not guilty on Monday to an involuntary manslaughter charge, which carries up to four years in prison.
Mr Cooper said Nevada authorities were aware that as a condition of Murray's release on $75,000 bail, a judge in Los Angeles barred him from administering any anesthetic agent, specifically the drug propofol.
The Los Angeles coroner cited propofol as the cause of Jackson's death, with other drugs as contributing factors.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Keith Schwartz also ordered Murray to surrender his passport, after a prosecutor suggested he might flee to his native Grenada or to Trinidad, where he has a child.
Murray was with Jackson when the 50-year-old pop singer died on June 25 in a rented Bel Air mansion.

Murray had been hired to look after Jackson's health during a comeback tour.

He told police he gave Jackson propofol and other sedatives to help him sleep.

Mr Chernoff has said nothing Murray gave Jackson should have killed him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

I wouldn't want to be seen by him. That is a good article though.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions