Re: Brooke Shields Co-Hosts on "The View"
February 11, 2010, 12:28:39 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
It still bothers me with the subtle bashing where Brooke is saying MJ acted juvinile and had arrested development, and someone said that the Doctor didn't provide the drugs but Michael had the room stocked with drugs. It seems to be so unfashionable or politically incorrect to discuss MJ in a positive light. People seem scared to stand out and publicly say they adore him, except for Celine Dion today on Oprah, a rare exception.

I agree! and whoopi was always a big supporter of MJ ,during the trials and stuff, her comments kinda bothered me!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:40:44 AM
Brooke was just making up nonsense to add to all the rest of it!

And ooh, what'd Celine say? BTW, when Whoopi defended him on the View after the 25th I applauded right away!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:50:41 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Brooke was just making up nonsense to add to all the rest of it!

And ooh, what'd Celine say? BTW, when Whoopi defended him on the View after the 25th I applauded right away!

Same here! gotta love her, but I just that it was a very bad day for a lot of people and there was no need to say things about that. Maybe they should of focused on Finaly justice is being served bcuz the non believers which I assume most of the viewrs are, would have considered that day as a victory kinda I dunno, Im not making sense to myself but something about that episode rubed me the wrong way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:53:37 AM
Wow I just watched the video after I made my previous post and I really don't like the way Brooke is responding to the death of MJ here.  She is laughing at the comments that whoopi and Joy Behar are making.  I'm sorry but if my friend  supposedly passed away by a negligent doctor I wouldn't be laughing about it.  Then she's all agreeing with Whoopi that MJ already had a supply of the drug and he would have got it regardless.  Man what's up with that?  Brooke actually seem coldhearted about MJ.  That's why I feel she wasn't a true friend to him all those years.  I think she was around him in the past to boost her own career.  Then one of the ladies says she knows him well.  Actually she don't because she haven't been around him since 1993.  I think this interview makes Brooke look real fake to me and trifling.  Man with friends like that who needs enemies.  Even if she does know something about MJ's death I still think her comments are messed up.  Unless she's saying stuff to feed into the media frenzy about the whole death.  In that case I would understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 07:39:04 AM
^^^I agree....she seems really lighthearted about the whole thing...then suddenly she seems kinda uncomfortable with the subject, like she's thinking "I know I should say something about my "friend." cuz if i don't they will think something's up"....it just looks like she's puttin on airs....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 11, 2010, 07:51:03 AM
too much laughing there dont like this at all  it is like a big joke to them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 11, 2010, 07:52:58 AM
Didn't Brooke said this before already? In another interview a few weeks ago. I don't know what to say about this though, Thank you for sharing the video it's very interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 08:08:45 AM
I don't know why she popped up. Anyway, one thing makes sure she has NOT been a true friend of MJ as I thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 08:43:09 AM
I just have to step in with my perspective, thank you.  

First of all Brooke is cool, you have to believe she is on Mj's side and loves him more than we could ever know.  She knows him far better than WE do so how can you pass judgement on her or any of MJs people ? You don't know her and you don't know Michael.  We only know them through a tv screen, that is not in a personal way.

It is true, Michael did act juvenile with his trusted child star friends and does have arrested development. Have you not seen the videos of him with his cousins, kids at never never land ranch, all the fun stuff of him acting silly you all so proudly embed and others enjoy in your posts here? Do you yourself have friends you can let go around and just be silly ?  Personally I love MJ being a kid. He's a true goof ball dude. That's who he is. He doesn't need any of us denying  who he is.

Brooke is not using MJ to jump her career up. She doesn't need anyone to jump that for her.  She has it going on for herself, by herself, a self made woman. Brooke nor any of the others on The View were being cold hearted.  If you are going to be adult, then grow up and face the fact that reality is what it is.  Reality is the truth, it's a matter of record.  The View is about truth, no candy coating and that's why I love that show.  You can count on hearing from the gut on that show. Truth is what we are here for.

And yes, whatever Michael wanted he could have and he did.  If he did in fact have a closet full of propofol not listed on the legal prescription report and if you would stop a minute and think.......why would that be???  uhhh, could it be because this is a hoax and the drugs are the props, part of making the hoax believable,  Ya think ?

The people in Hollywood know a heck of a lot more than any of us here do because they live among the stars, hear the tid bit gossip first hand and know of the danger being in that world.  If Brooke almost did a slip up, well, yeah, she knows MJ well enough he had good reason to, is smart enough to and could very well pull off a hoax and she probably intuitively knows that is what happened. oops, she almost slipped up.  That is a clue to us that WE are on the right track, which I never have had one doubt of.

I'm glad Brook was on The View.  The more stars who do interviews giving us more insight and slip ups or clues the better for us to use in this investigation.  We don't know if Brook is being used or not by MJ by being on this show.  It is odd tho that talk of MJ's death does seem to come in concentrated clumps.

Now think about that.  Things got very quiet out there in tv and media land for too long driving all of us her NUTS, then Murray's arraignment happened.  I wouldn't doubt that MJ sent LaToya and Karen out into the crowd of fans to stir up more hate toward Murray in front of the cameras, just for show.  Why would he do that?  Because the show is going cold and to prove the point MJ is intending to prove there has to be drama, lots of it, fake or not there needs to be drama on both sides to provoke LAPD, (the dog ass authorities) into more underhanded unethical action so in the end MJ has a bigger case against them.

If you can maintain a hoax mindset you will have a different perspective.  You will have a perspective from MJs point of view, which is trying to force the courts to convict an innocent man. And to support Michael's game, Murray needs to be convicted of the worst.  It's up to you which mindset to own.  It is too confusing for me to keep going back and forth between is this a hoax or not.  So when I see anything I look at it as either it's a set up for MJ's cause or they just don't have a role in it.  There is no need to bash back at what you think is bashing.

W.W.M.D. ?  What Would Michael Do ?  That's the hoax mindset  ;)
(no harm intended toward the participants in this discussion)
xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 09:05:27 PM
^ Hi again, K- another great post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

February 11, 2010, 10:51:26 PM
Good lord that show.  They won't ever let anyone finish a thought or a sentence.
The only one that speaks with any sense, depth and heart is Whoopi.
These women.....vapid........it's mind numbing....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 11:30:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the "dream" of Michael dying turns out to YES INDEED by tied into a DEA sting.  I think some big time doctors are going down when Mike resurrects!  Everyone is on tabloid shows again on TV making him out to be a drug addict.  This message Michael is delivering is SOOO grand, has SOOO many messages, and SOOO many purposes, all wrapped into one!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 12, 2010, 12:55:20 AM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I just have to step in with my perspective, thank you.  

First of all Brooke is cool, you have to believe she is on Mj's side and loves him more than we could ever know.  She knows him far better than WE do so how can you pass judgement on her or any of MJs people ? You don't know her and you don't know Michael.  We only know them through a tv screen, that is not in a personal way.

It is true, Michael did act juvenile with his trusted child star friends and does have arrested development. Have you not seen the videos of him with his cousins, kids at never never land ranch, all the fun stuff of him acting silly you all so proudly embed and others enjoy in your posts here? Do you yourself have friends you can let go around and just be silly ?  Personally I love MJ being a kid. He's a true goof ball dude. That's who he is. He doesn't need any of us denying  who he is.

Brooke is not using MJ to jump her career up. She doesn't need anyone to jump that for her.  She has it going on for herself, by herself, a self made woman. Brooke nor any of the others on The View were being cold hearted.  If you are going to be adult, then grow up and face the fact that reality is what it is.  Reality is the truth, it's a matter of record.  The View is about truth, no candy coating and that's why I love that show.  You can count on hearing from the gut on that show. Truth is what we are here for.

And yes, whatever Michael wanted he could have and he did.  If he did in fact have a closet full of propofol not listed on the legal prescription report and if you would stop a minute and think.......why would that be???  uhhh, could it be because this is a hoax and the drugs are the props, part of making the hoax believable,  Ya think ?

The people in Hollywood know a heck of a lot more than any of us here do because they live among the stars, hear the tid bit gossip first hand and know of the danger being in that world.  If Brooke almost did a slip up, well, yeah, she knows MJ well enough he had good reason to, is smart enough to and could very well pull off a hoax and she probably intuitively knows that is what happened. oops, she almost slipped up.  That is a clue to us that WE are on the right track, which I never have had one doubt of.

I'm glad Brook was on The View.  The more stars who do interviews giving us more insight and slip ups or clues the better for us to use in this investigation.  We don't know if Brook is being used or not by MJ by being on this show.  It is odd tho that talk of MJ's death does seem to come in concentrated clumps.

Now think about that.  Things got very quiet out there in tv and media land for too long driving all of us her NUTS, then Murray's arraignment happened.  I wouldn't doubt that MJ sent LaToya and Karen out into the crowd of fans to stir up more hate toward Murray in front of the cameras, just for show.  Why would he do that?  Because the show is going cold and to prove the point MJ is intending to prove there has to be drama, lots of it, fake or not there needs to be drama on both sides to provoke LAPD, (the dog ass authorities) into more underhanded unethical action so in the end MJ has a bigger case against them.

If you can maintain a hoax mindset you will have a different perspective.  You will have a perspective from MJs point of view, which is trying to force the courts to convict an innocent man. And to support Michael's game, Murray needs to be convicted of the worst.  It's up to you which mindset to own.  It is too confusing for me to keep going back and forth between is this a hoax or not.  So when I see anything I look at it as either it's a set up for MJ's cause or they just don't have a role in it.  There is no need to bash back at what you think is bashing.

W.W.M.D. ?  What Would Michael Do ?  That's the hoax mindset  ;)
(no harm intended toward the participants in this discussion)
xoxoxo
I disagree I still think she's fake but you're entitled to your opinion.  You don't see any of his other (real) friends on tv talking about him abusing drugs and acting all cold.  Laughing about the whole situation just seem innappropriate to me.  I just question her because I haven't seen her with him since the early 90's.  How can she even say anything about his drug use if she haven't even seen him?  Unless she's playing a role in everything. Hmmmm.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

February 12, 2010, 03:55:54 AM
I cannot say this was fake or not, one thing i can say is that day by day more and more celebrities all over the world start to doubt his death, it's ain't only we.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 12, 2010, 04:26:29 AM
Brooke has said she hasn't even spoken to MJ in over 16 years, so I'm not sure how she would know first hand about his drug problems.  But having said that, I don't think she acted cold or said anything negative in this interview at all...I thought she seemed like she really cared for him.  Funny how different our perceptions can be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions