WHY WOULD TIPPY CALL JOE JACKSON FIRST!!!
February 10, 2010, 10:41:35 PM
WHY WOULD TIPPY THE BODY GUARD CALL JOE JACKSON FIRST IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION WHERE
A PERSON IS IN NEED OF EMERGENCY CARE. IS THIS A FACT THAT HE DID THIS? I CAN NOT BELIEVE IF I HAVE A BODY GUARD AND I FALL OUT AND HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND HE CALLS MY FATHER OR MY AUNT TO ASK ADVICE  TO TELL HIM TO CALL 911!!!!!!! WHAT STUPID MESSY THING IS THIS??????? AND THE REPORT STATES JOE SCREAMED CALL 911!!
SCREAMED CALL 911!! CAN ANY BODY TELL ME WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: WHY WOULD TIPPY CALL JOE JACKSON FIRST!!!
February 10, 2010, 11:36:36 PM
I don't know why. But a dear friend of mine died a few years ago and her husband did the exact same thing. He called her parents asking what he should do. They also screamed call 911, and her father rushed over there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 10:11:17 AM
This man was a BODYGUARD!!!! IT WAS HIS JOB TO DEFEND AND PROTECT!! HE WENT TO SCHOOL FOR THIS! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL 911! WHO IS JOE AND WHY DID HE EVEN HAVE HIS NUMBER! DOES NOT MAKE ANY SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 10:27:29 AM
I am dumbfounded.
Five year olds know to call 911 in case of an emergency, you see it in the news all the time!!
I just don't get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IS THIS A FACT OR IS IT FICTION?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Integrity"
WHY WOULD TIPPY THE BODY GUARD CALL JOE JACKSON FIRST IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION WHERE
A PERSON IS IN NEED OF EMERGENCY CARE. IS THIS A FACT THAT HE DID THIS? I CAN NOT BELIEVE IF I HAVE A BODY GUARD AND I FALL OUT AND HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND HE CALLS MY FATHER OR MY AUNT TO ASK ADVICE  TO TELL HIM TO CALL 911!!!!!!! WHAT STUPID MESSY THING IS THIS??????? AND THE REPORT STATES JOE SCREAMED CALL 911!!

It quite blatantly  means that its all a lie.

For one thing, it was reported that Michael wanted to speak to his father about the contract of work - and it was then said that Joe could not be reached. It was then said that Joe tried to get back to Michael but he could not get through.

There are many theories about who said what and when and now it is a big bowl of spaghetti.

One of the most famous elaborations for confounding the public is to throw out as many stories as possible. Spaghetti will keep you busy as you ravel through the bowl finding one end from the other.  

Try it and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it`s fact: Here is an excerpt of an interview Joe gave to a german newspaper (Bild am Sonntag):

Q: Where and how did you learn about the bad news?

A: Before everyone else did. I was in Las Vegas as one of his security people called me and said there is something wrong with Michael. I asked: What is it? He said Michael had collapsed, and doesn`t move anymore. Then I screamed into the phone: Move your ass and call an ambulance, hurry up, hurry, hurry ! A little later the call came that Michael was dead.
my comment: At Larry King Live he stated that he was called by a fan, remember?

Q: And you immediately took the plane to Los Angeles?

A: No, I did not want to see Michael dead. I did not see him later in the coffin, although Randy and Janet did prepare him well dressed and with make up on. Huh?... not La Toya and Karen Faye? I wanted to keep him in my memory alive - dancing and singing. I can and will not see people I knew lying in the coffin. That was the same with my father.

Here you can read the full interview   (my translation) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(there is also a link to the original publishing - in german)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

Why to call Joe to know they have to do? .. "There was a doctor in the house? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Empathy"

For one thing, it was reported that Michael wanted to speak to his father about the contract of work - and it was then said that Joe could not be reached. It was then said that Joe tried to get back to Michael but he could not get through.

There are many theories about who said what and when and now it is a big bowl of spaghetti.

One of the most famous elaborations for confounding the public is to throw out as many stories as possible. Spaghetti will keep you busy as you ravel through the bowl finding one end from the other.  

Try it and see.

I agree - and on another subject...Randy recently said his nickname was Ragu :)

I don't believe this story because Joe repeatedly says he had tried to see Michael but the guards would not let him. The bodyguards would not have called Joe first if that was the case. Katherine, maybe, but Joe, no. This is my opinion. I never did believe that he got a call from one of the guards. One of those stories is incorrect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "Empathy"

Try it and see.

I love your comparsion of a bowl of spaghetti to all the different stories that are thrown out by the media and the press to confuse the MJ fans and the general public.  I have not heard this story about one of MJ's bodyguards calling Joe, instead of 911 when MJ needed emergency care. :shock:  :shock:  God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde