Tuesday's TMZ LIVE grrrr
February 09, 2010, 04:24:29 PM
Did anyone watch today?  Why does Harvey have to "be careful" w/ what he says...?  I thought the official investigation was over, hence the arraignment and trial date?!  OMG annoying!!!

I am so sick of the bottle of urine business!!!!!!!!  :evil:  :x

In the Coroners Report MJ was taking Flomax AND had a cathader!!! Wouldn't that explain the bottle of urine?  Someone didn't empty the cathader.  Flomax is used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. In the Report he had a larger than normal prostate. HELLO!!!!!!!?????

He was in an induced coma, so yeah - condom cathader!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

Re: Tuesday's TMZ LIVE grrrr
February 09, 2010, 04:40:01 PM
I don't understand why he has to be "careful" and his whole job is putting people's business out on the street.   :roll:

Anyway, about "the bottle" - was it tested to see WHO'S urine it is???

People are assuming it's MJ's but why would he need it if he had a catheter?

I also know that Dr. Murray said he went to the bathroom, but we all know he's lied about some things...  So why wouldn't he lie about that?  I thought that if he was actually watching MJ like he was supposed to then he wouldn't be able to leave the room to go to the bathroom and may have been peeing in the bottle himself.

Perhaps if(God forbid) he murdered MJ on purpose, then leaving the room to take a leak could just be his alibi.
That he wasn't in the room.
And either a)MJ just happened to stop breathing at that time  -or-  b)someone else gave him something else, or more propofol, while he was out of the room.

Just some thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 04:44:09 PM
@virgo..  very interesting points that i made too in the other post that got locked because talking about urine was too sensitive a subject for some people.

But this is a clue...   like you said.  We are assuming it is MJs but what if its Conrads??   He uses a bottle so he doesnt leave MJs side.  Jesus.. he was being paid £96,000 a MONTH to be his doctor so this is a small price to pay.   So if Murray was using a bottle to relieve himself why did he say he had to go out of the room to the bathroom??

Something smells rotten in LA...i thought after yesterday i could move on and leave this alone, but i am still left with questions.   :twisted:

Also..  MJ had an enlarged prostate?  Dear Lord...  how many health problems did this man endure?   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 04:48:55 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@virgo..  very interesting points that i made too in the other post that got locked because talking about urine was too sensitive a subject for some people.

But this is a clue...   like you said.  We are assuming it is MJs but what if its Conrads??   He uses a bottle so he doesnt leave MJs side.  Jesus.. he was being paid £96,000 a MONTH to be his doctor so this is a small price to pay.   So if Murray was using a bottle to relieve himself why did he say he had to go out of the room to the bathroom??

Something smells rotten in LA...i thought after yesterday i could move on and leave this alone, but i am still left with questions.   :twisted:

Also..  MJ had an enlarged prostate?  Dear Lord...  how many health problems did this man endure?   :cry:

Thank you!  I said it so many times in the different threads I thought I was talking to myself.   :lol:

But it makes me think -

-IF the bottle IS CM's urine, then maybe he normally would sit by MJ's side and monitor him.
-IF he did in fact leave the room, then maybe it's a clue that he says he went to the bathroom because he normally wouldn't do that or need to do that!
-IF he did leave the room at that time for whatever reason, then maybe there are other people involved and as he said he was in the "wrong place at the wrong time."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 05:01:05 PM
@Virgo... ive also thought about the excuse Murray could use that the bottle was full, so he had to use the bathroom too.   But that wouldnt work with me...  because if that was the case why didnt he take the bottle with him to empty it so he could use it again?  Why leave it there...   aargh... so many questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 09:22:51 PM

I think the enlarged prostate is pretty typical in an aging male. At least all the males I know...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

February 10, 2010, 05:18:21 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
I don't understand why he has to be "careful" and his whole job is putting people's business out on the street.   :roll:

Anyway, about "the bottle" - was it tested to see WHO'S urine it is???

People are assuming it's MJ's but why would he need it if he had a catheter?

I also know that Dr. Murray said he went to the bathroom, but we all know he's lied about some things...  So why wouldn't he lie about that?  I thought that if he was actually watching MJ like he was supposed to then he wouldn't be able to leave the room to go to the bathroom and may have been peeing in the bottle himself.

Perhaps if(God forbid) he murdered MJ on purpose, then leaving the room to take a leak could just be his alibi.
That he wasn't in the room.
And either a)MJ just happened to stop breathing at that time  -or-  b)someone else gave him something else, or more propofol, while he was out of the room.

Just some thoughts.
                                        I agree with your thoughts !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 05:23:00 PM
Not only shows incompetence, but filth and laziness as well.  Why didn't he empty the urine, dickhead?  OMG, makes me shudder to think of how those tubes must have looked that he was using to catherize MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 10, 2010, 06:09:55 PM
^  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 11, 2010, 03:22:34 PM

SLIGHTLY enlarged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions