Good Lets Dance

Premonitions & Intuitions
February 11, 2010, 12:40:08 AM
Hello All MJ Lovers & Truthseekers,

I live outside of Washington DC in suburban Maryland (USA) What I have to say is much too long & involved for an Introduction, so I will try to give you the Condensed Version; if that's possible, lol! I have followed this forum since it's early days and through it's numerous transitions as a "lurker". I am usually reticent to Post on forums as I am more attuned to Govt. intrusion issues, as I live very close to the Seat of Power in DC. I know that the Gov't. keeps a database of what everyone posts on the internet (Yes-it's true) so it's a Big Step for me to join this forum. I have done nothing but shovel snow since December and have another New 15 inches to deal with tomorow with nowhere to put it (it is already piled 5 ft. high from the previous Blizzard) OK...

I am in my mid 50's; grew up  with MJ on TV since he was little on Ed Sullivan, etc. Since he was always "there" I guess you could say I took MJ for granted. I always liked his music but never saw him live. He was always in the News for some reason or another, and he just seemed to be an ongoing staple of everyday life. But that all changed on June 25th! His death had such an Emotional Effect on me! The first things that came into my mind were "Murder" and "Gov't Involvement" :evil: .

Now here is where it gets strange: About a week and a half previous to 6/25 on a Sunday I had on a radio station that I normally don't listen to and they played a song that just grabbed me. The DJ said it was by MJ but did not give the NAME of the song. I became Obsessed with wanting to hear this song again, but did NOT know the name of it! Turns out it was "I Can't Help It" from "Off The Wall". I finally found it on UTube and this led to other music/videos by MJ. I became totally engrossed and entranced in MJ's music shortly before his reported death on the 25th of June. This just freaked me out because I had never paid any attention to him prior to this. It was like I Re-Discovered him and became Enamored of him right before his "Death". It freaked me out so much I told my boyfriend about it! (He was not very enthusiastic about this) It was like I was under some type of of Hypnosis! All I did was watch MJ videos; went out and bought his CD's and scoured the internet for everything about him. I have never before been obsessed with a celebrity in my life! I feel like my fascination with the "I Can't Help It" song was some kind of WARNING. After his death report I was Compelled to find a forum to see if I was the only one who had experienced this phenomena. And YES - I did find others who had eerie Paranormal MJ Music Awakenings in the weeks prior to his death!

There is so much more to this but it is late and I must get up to shovel out (Again)tomorrow so I would like to continue this discussion later if anyone here has had a similar experience.

Thank You All. We Must Find out What happened to Michael and I Hope and Pray he is Alive!
Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 07:12:02 PM by Good Lets Dance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Premonitions & Intuitions
February 11, 2010, 01:25:56 AM
Thanks for sharing your story. I think I'm the same age as you, was barely aware of MJ and slightly familiar with his main songs, thought him eccentric like most others, but probably innocent. After his "death" I researched his life a little as I was in the habit of doing for any big story in the news (pretty dull life). Something very unusual happened to me. I found myself totally falling in love with the man, his music, his life-story. I started feeling such terrible pain and grieving so much I wanted relief. Like you I've never followed any particular person ever. A couple of weeks later (I've often researched a variety of conspiracies, mysteries) I searched for hoaxes and found MJHD. When I finally felt confident he was alive my pain was replaced with joy. Over the last 7 months it's been a rollercoaster ride. When info came seeming to confirm his death I was in pain, when hoax info came joy. After 7 months hardly leaving my computer chair (except for work and life) I feel pretty sure, for myself, what I believe, 95% ALIVE. But everyone has to come to their own belief, no one can force them. Hopefully all the truth will be revealed in due time. I'm pretty much alone here though. I'm married with 3 young adult children and they all think I'm nuts, but basically put up with it, as long as I don't talk about it too much. That's hard.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

February 11, 2010, 01:58:00 AM
MJonMind,

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate your input. You have 3 young children and you are near my age? I broke up with my BF over his negative attitude about MJ. In reality it was not really about "MJ" it was more about him never being "Emotionally" available for me! My emotional response to MJ's "death" just Accentuated to me how he (my BF) was NEVER emotionally available to ME. And made it easy for me to "Dump" him, because he just didn't Understand my Grief. I would rather be alone in my grief/obsession for MJ than be *with* someone who resented my attention being diverted from himself. Personally I think powerful "Money" People were involved with his death, if he really is dead. It is always about Money in the End.
Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 07:13:21 PM by Good Lets Dance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 11, 2010, 02:19:32 AM
54 is not far off, and they're adult children. May you find the relationship you desire. MJ sure spices life up though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

February 11, 2010, 02:46:44 AM
To MJon Mind,

Yeah, He does *Spice up Life* and I was going to post my favorite picture of him (that would definitely Spice you Up) But it is Rigged so I can't post it or even down load it. (Some people are SO SELFISH!) Anyway this pic made me Gasp and Drop my Cigarette when I saw it. It is breathtaking but they have it rigged up so tight I can't figure out how to post it. I can't even get a link to it to post, very frustrating :(

Later,

Good Lets Dance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 11, 2010, 02:57:57 AM
What in the world is going on?
I am 56 and had the exact thing happen to me.
I grew up with Michael and took him for granted.  I just loved "Ben".  
I never believed the stories they told about him.  
The years passed. Suddenly, one day in the café under my building (I live in Italy) I heard the most beautiful song and the most beautiful voice. The voice of an angel.  I strained to hear who the song was by--you guessed it, Michael Jackson, One More Chance. I had often wondered to myself why his music wasn't played more.
His "death" has been a reawakening to emotions, to what is going on in the world and many other things.
Everyone (my adult son and his GF, my friends and relatives) thinks I am nuts.
However, if we are meeting here on this forum and if the first thing I open is this post (not knowing what it is about), then I believe that something much more profound is going on here.
If young children, who I teach, tell me the adult they  admire most is Michael Jackson, then something else is happening.
Bless you all!
You are not alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 05:18:05 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Hello All MJ Lovers & Truthseekers,

I live outside of Washington DC in suburban Maryland (USA) What I have to say is much too long & involved for an Introduction, so I will try to give you the "Readers Digest Condensed Version"; if that's possible, lol! I have followed this forum since it's early days and through it's numerous transitions as a "lurker". I am usually reticent to Post on forums as I am more attuned to Govt. intrusion issues, as I live very close to the Seat of Power in DC. I know that the Gov't. keeps a database of what everyone posts on the internet (Yes-it's true) so it's a Big Step for me to join this forum. I have done nothing but shovel snow since December and have another New 15 inches to deal with tomorow with nowhere to put it (it is already piled 5 ft. high from the previous Blizzard) OK...

I am in my mid 50's; grew up  with MJ on TV since he was little on Ed Sullivan, etc. Since he was always "there" I guess you could say I took MJ for granted. I always liked his music but never saw him live. He was always in the News for some reason or another, and he just seemed to be an ongoing staple of everyday life. But that all changed on June 25th! His death had such an Emotional Effect on me! The first things that came into my mind were "Murder" and "Gov't Involvement" :evil: .

Now here is where it gets strange: About a week and a half previous to 6/25 on a Sunday I had on a radio station that I normally don't listen to and they played a song that just grabbed me. The DJ said it was by MJ but did not give the NAME of the song. I became Obsessed with wanting to hear this song again, but did NOT know the name of it! Turns out it was "I Can't Help It" from "Off The Wall". I finally found it on UTube and this led to other music/videos by MJ. I became totally engrossed and entranced in MJ's music shortly before his reported death on the 25th of June. This just freaked me out because I had never paid any attention to him prior to this. It was like I Re-Discovered him and became Enamored of him right before his "Death". It freaked me out so much I told my boyfriend (of 9 yrs.) about it! (He was not very enthusiastic about this) It was like I was under some type of of Hypnosis! All I did was watch MJ videos; went out and bought his CD's and scoured the internet for everything about him. I have never before been obsessed with a celebrity in my life! I feel like my fascination with the "I Can't Help It" song was some kind of WARNING. After his death report I was Compelled to find a forum to see if I was the only one who had experienced this phenomena. And YES - I did find others who had eerie Paranormal MJ Music Awakenings in the weeks prior to his death!

There is so much more to this but it is late and I must get up to shovel out (Again)tomorrow so I would like to continue this discussion later if anyone here has had a similar experience.

Thank You All. We Must Find out What happened to Michael and I Hope and Pray he is Alive!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                WOW THIS IS REALLY WEIRD ,ALMOST THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME I AM 48 ,SO HE"S BEEN AROUND MY WHOLE LIFE TOO aND THE 1ST THING THAT POPPED IN MY HEAD, AND OUT OF MY MOUTH, THE DAY HE WAS MURDERED ,RT WHEN HE WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD BY JERMAINE ,I SAID TO MY DAUGHTER & bf "SOMEONE MURDERED MICHAEL. I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT THIS {VERY STRONG} BUT I DID ,I HAD ALSO RECENTLY REDISCOVERED MJ via u-TUBE A FEW WEEKS BEFORE HE DIED. aND I TOO HAVE BECOME ALMOST OBSESSED WITH FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL .NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN INTERESTED IN ANY CONSPIRACY THEORIES ,NOR HAVE I EVER WEPT OVER A CELEBRITY I DID NOT JUST WEEP .IT WAS LIKE I HAD LOST A FAMILY MEMBER .I STILL WEEP ,AND MY FAMILY THOUGHT I HAD LOST MY MIND .AND I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY WERN'T UPSET ABOUT MICHAEL !i HAVE TRIED TO SHAKE IT OFF WONDERING TO MYSELF IF I HAD HAD SOME SORT OF BREAKDOWN .I COULD NOT STOP BEING UPSET ,ANGRY ,CONCERNED FOR MICHEAL 'S FAMILY & CHILDREN AND FRUSTRATED WITH THE LAPD AND THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM ARE CORRUPT I KNOW JUST ABOUT EVERY ANGLE ,HOAX ,MURDER, DEA CIA ILLUMINATT, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH . I HAD ALREADY DECIDED BEFORE I READ THIS POST THAT SOMETHING DIVINE HAS OCCURRED . I ALSO BELIEVE MJ TO BE A DIVINE BEING ,A MESSENGER OF GOD ... I FEEL LIKE IT IS MY JOB TO PROTECT HIM AND HIS LEGACY HOW EVER I CAN .aND I AM NOT SOME LOON ,JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON .THIS IS THE GOD HONEST TRUTH .I FEEL HE IS DEAD ,BUT I PRAY HE IS ALIVE ! THE PAIN IN MY CHEST AND THE AIR WOOSHING OUT OF MY BODY AND MY HEAD POUNDING , AND TIME STOOD STILL ,AND I WEPT UNCONTROLLABLY OVER A MAN I NEVER MET FOR WEEKS !!!! THIS IS NOT ME ,I DO NOT NORMALLY BEHAVE THIS WAY . HOW DOES ONE EXPLAIN ???? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions