becTopic starter

This is Badkolo's theory. It's origin lies somewhere in late July 2009 and that's when my eyes were opened to the simple brilliance of posibility, and the very REALness of a death hoax plan. Badkolo gets 100% credit for this. This is the product of his mind, I am simply the (minion) messenger.

Sometimes, in your quest for the truth you can be turned upside down 6 ways from Sunday, travel all around the globe, and start to delve into the depths of obscurity and madness when, all along, the answers you seek are right in your own backyard.

Sometimes, when searching for the thruth, the simplest theory is the strongest one. THE 3 way theory is just that, and it has stood up, over months of searching and investigation and researching and events unfolding before out eyes... it has stood up, and has yet to be refuted. Beyond and further, it has become strengthened, and therefore it cannot be ignored. It deserves to be shared again.

THE 3 Way Theory:

Is very simple. And very clear. And very, VERY brilliant. And it is ALL Badkolo's mind at work, very early in the game, he was very, very on to something. It bears witness to recent events, and gains strength from them, and he may just be RIGHT.

THE 3 way theory states this: the fewer persons IN ON IT the better, as loose lips sink ships and certainly Michael can't have the whole world knowing what he's up to with a death hoax. All it takes is one slip, and the jig is up. Michael MUST retain BAMSday (as it's come to be known) for himself. Michael MUST retain full control over the timing of the reveal as timing will be crucial. The stage must be set, public perception must be just right, and certain pieces and events must fall into place. The less people involved the better, and the more reliably Michael retains this control solely for himself.

In order for this hoax to be pulled off, only 3 persons are necessary players: Michael, one Doctor, and the Coronor. Michael for obvious reasons but the other two are ALL that are needed to pull off a death hoax. No 50 million people involved. No massive cast of characters. No. Only 3.

One Doctor would be needed to get Michael to the hospital because he MUST be pronounced dead at a hospital. Michael may NOT be pronounced dead anywhere else as more complicated legalities are involved in death occuring outside of a medical facility. The "scene" must be sealed, police must be brought in, pictures must be taken and detectives must be involved immediatly. This is entirely too many witnesses to attempt to deal with. This scenario is unacceptable. No. Michael MUST be taken to a hospital where the situation can be controlled, and "death" becomes a simple matter of paperwork. Dr. Murray plays this role. Remember, Murray "overrules" the paramedics at the scene and accompanies Michael's "body" to UCLA. It can safely be assumed (in leu of any information at all) that Murray conceivably could have, being a medical professional and attending physician, retained specific priviliges that allowed him to control situations once at UCLA as well. It is very very conceivable that Murray could have gotten Michael into that "closed off wing" of UCLA ER and simply out the back door, then he could have easily turned it into a "he said/she said situation from there, and no one would be the wiser, simply following orders and passing along information that they have been told.

The Coronor is the third member of the 3 Way Theory, also hopefully for obvious reasons. The Coronor is needed to legalise the death and paperwork associated with such. The death certificate would need to go through the coronor, as well as the autopsey report. So long as the coronor signs off on or produces both of those documents, legal "death" is finalised and the first stage of the hoax is done.

So.

We have Murray, who handles the EMTs and UCLA staff, shepherding Michael presumably out the back door and conducting any damage control within and left behind, after which he can safely disappear and begin his role in the next stage of the hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And we have the coronor, who takes the batton from Murray and runs with it, signing off on a fake DC and producing a fake autopsey report to satisfy the legal paperwork aspect of death. As we have seen with the DC, legal loopholes have been exploited to the fullest (namely, no pun intended, the name, but it doesn't end there. Michael has covered himself with at least half a dozen legal loopholes, as we have discovered in relation to the DC and other crucial documents).

And voila, you have a death hoax, stage one (physical "death"), completed. Once this stage is completed, death is widely accepted as fact and the rest is comparitively easy.

Why would, and how could Murray and the coronor participate legally in this scenario? Another simple answer: Performance art. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Not a movie production persay, but a production nontheless, in front of a live audience: us, the media, the world. Under script, and under contract, paid for their participation, real life people performing as actors or extras in a live production.

I trust that Michael Jackson has the best lawyers money can buy and the legality would be ensured ahead of time, with all the i's dotted and the t's crossed so I reject the notion that any illegal activities are/have taken place in the process of this hoax. And I really don't think that's unrealistic to assume.

NOTE: THE 3 way theory does NOT stipulate that ONLY 3 people (Michael, Murray, and the coronor) are involved and "in on it", it simply states that only these three people are NECESSARY to complete the physical stage of the hoax. Any persons added, or made aware of the hoax after that are simply ELECTIVE.

Simple. Perceptive. Brilliant. And holding up. In fact, it's the last original theory standing. Badkolo owns it, it is the work of his mind alone. Time will tell, and perhaps very soon, if he has been right all along. I have held onto this as one of my basic, original truths, and I'm honored to be granted permission to share it with you.
Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 10:41:00 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I must not be understanding this correctly.  So who did the paramedics and ER doctors work on?  And who did they autopsy?  A lot of different people signed the reports.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

becTopic starter

Says who. Have any of those people been substantiated?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Yes....Dr. Cooper for one.  That is who pronounced him dead.  We also know there were paramedics from the LAFD at the house.  They had to have worked on someone, unless they're also in on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Great theory. I also do believe only a few people are involved. The doctor, the coroner, his legal team and ofcourse his family.

Bec,I really like you posts. The're always very realistic and not farfetched at all.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

patman

Brilliant !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
There was mention on another post about trying to find out whether the same actors were used in different times, and the answer is  YES............... COMPARING THE INFAMOUS HELICOPTER TRANSPORTATION OF MJ'S BODY TO THE CORONERS,(which was a body donated for research) AND THE ONES USED IN THE COURT ROOM ETC.......SO FAR, THIS IS WHAT I FOUND;[attachment=1:384jtrcj]conrad-murray-surrender 2.JPG[/attachment:384jtrcj]

For starters, look at the bald man at the back.  He is in both pictures.  The women is the same as the court room, but she has her hair in a bun instead.  The taller man also seems familiar........
The theory of the extras (paid actors)  playing these roles in the reality show are just want we needed to see........There are so many more as well.  I need to find better pictures, to compare the others...............Cheers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

I think his family and children must know something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

becTopic starter

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Yes....Dr. Cooper for one.  She is the one who pronounced him dead.  We also know there were paramedics from the LAFD at the house.  They had to have worked on someone, unless they're also in on it.

You say I'm wrong, so you gotta prove you're right.

We have been presented an initial and a last name. Someone jumped to the conclusion that it must be this Dr. that works at ucla. Any substantiation? A statement? A link? Anything?

If this dr. was so real, why not sign the DC right then and there. Why not make a statement. Why did this fall to Jermaine. Why did this become a coronor case.

Because it's bullshit. Again. Look deeper into what we are given and take nothing at face value without substantiation. Use logic and reasoning, common sense and fact. The theory stands.

Ps. remember the name DB Cooper. If you don't know who that is/was, Googleing is highly recomended.

Da Troot: read the italiced paragraph at the end, I addressed this thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mumof3

I. An never see michael
Dissapearing from his children and upseting them or his mother I can't see myself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I google db cooper he was a plane hijacker that dissappeared. Am I right is that what you meant
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

I realise the theory is long and some points may be.... missed. So, to repeat:

THE 3 way theory states this: the fewer persons IN ON IT the better, as loose lips sink ships and certainly Michael can't have the whole world knowing what he's up to with a death hoax. All it takes is one slip, and the jig is up. Michael MUST retain BAMSday (as it's come to be known) for himself. Michael MUST retain full control over the timing of the reveal as timing will be crucial. The stage must be set, public perception must be just right, and certain pieces and events must fall into place. The less people involved the better, and the more reliably Michael retains this control solely for himself.

NOTE: THE 3 way theory does NOT stipulate that ONLY 3 people (Michael, Murray, and the coronor) are involved and "in on it", it simply states that only these three people are NECESSARY to complete the physical stage of the hoax. Any persons added, or made aware of the hoax after that are simply ELECTIVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Anything's possible but IMO it has to include his children and his mom, because he is fiercely protective of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Brilliant theory and I agree with all of the above.

Something small but I thought was significant - this morning I was listening to talk show on radio where people ring in to discuss anything on their mind, anyway this guy rang in sounded about 50ish and he spoke about the court case on Monday. Now he did believe MJ was dead but he felt the court case and the case in general was all orchestrated and BS. Now I put the fact that he thought MJ was dead to the back of my mind because the fact that this normal everyday joe thought this case was reality like or made up surprised me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

mumof3

lots of people have said to me how weird it all is when before they thought it was all plain sailing nothing wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions