This reminds me, the Coronor put on his facebook somethng like "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead" will see if I can find the link and edit it into this post.  Im sure thats what he said, anyone remember that?  It was quite a while ago.

;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^Really? That's good to know that non-believers are starting to noticed inconsistancies....everyone around me doesn't think twice about events....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THE 3-Way Theory... it is strongly advised that you click

New post by bec » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:00 am
This is Badkolo's theory. It's origin lies somewhere in August 2009 and that's when my eyes were opened to the simple brilliance of posibility, and the very REALness of a death hoax plan. Badkolo gets 100% credit for this. This is the product of his mind, I am simply the (minion) messenger.

Bec and Badkolo and Master Michael I am kissing your feet, sucking your toes !!!
What a relief, this is brilliant !

All day I have spent jumping post to post trying to speak out how it all is gaining strength toward a fabulous HOAX.  Bottom line: I was waiting for DNA proof to de-bunk the hoax out of my own head, but then I would have questioned the source on that too.  I could have spent 2 more weeks throwing out all the garbage and I may have never narrowed it down to the simplicity of 3 people.  What a brilliant theory and so believable.

Now, being that the grand Matrix life is oh so very active...I can envision Michael in the center of his circle, probably with his kids, some of his family must know and the good Dr will be okay - his heart warming video speech is validated, the coroner goes about business as usual.
Outside the circle are many separate entities floating around: the media, TMZ, music associates, the fans, etc etc and all are feeding off themselves and each other, spending time in their own little worlds doing what they do naturally.

Hoax believers our job is not finished.  I would love to collaborate on what assistance is needed to help the hoax process continue to run smoothly.  Anyone like to speculate on that ?  I sure would love for Michael to get what he wants and that would be to see his message fulfilled >>>>  Continue with LOVE and lets look away from MJ's business and more in the direction of "We Are The World" mission.
There is some really heavy political shit going down that need the peoples attention.

I am finally at peace with all this.  I can take a couple days off from all the speculation.

Thanks again Bec for sharing all you have.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
This reminds me, the Coronor put on his facebook somethng like "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead" will see if I can find the link and edit it into this post.  Im sure thats what he said, anyone remember that?  It was quite a while ago.

;)

Yep he twitted that

The post is great...but i might be slow i don't see the 3-thing stuff...especially cause u add that eventually more ppl are needed...

of course more ppl are needed...like the one who pretends to do a heart massage on MJ...if it was a real secourist doing a real CPR he would have killed him, breaking his ribbs... or at least MJ would have been shouting like hell and not able to act dead

I agree Murray could supervise the guys in the ambulance (tho i think they were actors) cause being a doctor (and a cardiologist in a case of heart failure...) puts him above them...sure.

But once they step in the Emergency room, Murray is a nobody and got nothing to say. So sorry, much more ppl are needed there. Tho i get your point of being easier to fake death at hospital than at home. This i agree. But much more ppl must have been involved at UCLA cause u can't put a tube down somebody throat when being conscious without him reacting...so if there was no tube, if there was no real heart massage etc, all the ppl around must have been on the hoax.

Which doesn't mean it s impossible cause as we know, money buys everything and everyone's silence

And for me the ppl involved in the hoax are really easy to indentify...check who Michael rehired few days b4 passing and u got your dream team complete.

John Branca: longtime friend he could trust, taking care of his estate and all legal aspects

Frank Dileo: the guy who seems afraid of nothing. And who was behind the publicity stunts (oxygen chamber, etc) in the 80's

Grace: who was let go and rehired few weeks b4 june
Karen: longtime friend whi was rehired in april
Murray: so in debt he could use good money. Was hired few days b4 25th june
Kenny Ortega: this is it, memorial, funeral, we are the world at JO

and then all the extras (nobodies highly paid to play a role in the hoax: in the emergency room, etc)

and of course as u said a coroner. And Ben Evenstad. And Alvarez for the 911 call

and of course the family must be on it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I think many of us are noticing the same faces showing up at the oddest places again and again.  I also started noticing that important you tube videos are becoming more unavailable due to copyright restrictions.  And also links to information sources are broken.  Got the feeling that we are being watched and getting too close to datroot ya know? I have not been dedicated to downloading important info like I should. I still want to piece things together believing in a hoax just to see the dynamics of it all.

Ijustcantstoplovingu wrote:This reminds me, the Coronor put on his facebook somethng like "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead" will see if I can find the link and edit it into this post. Im sure thats what he said, anyone remember that? It was quite a while ago.
    ;)

Would be some work to go way back to find more nice little assuring clues like that.

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 am
I must not be understanding this correctly. So who did the paramedics and ER doctors work on? And who did they autopsy? A lot of different people signed the reports.

Now I know why TMZ is the bulk of our information source.  They have been feeding us a "steady drip" of paperwork and he said she said this or that since day one. Exactly what paper work did we see??? huh?  We were TOLD CPR was done.  We were Told everything and believed it and labored over it.
It's like a hoax inside a hoax.  A hoax would explain a lot of the confusion and run around and contradictions.  

Question: when Elvis supposedly died, was it a closed casket, family only viewing?
I could see Lisa and her dad telling Michael how simple it would be,,,,ya just have to do it.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this theory is great...... but it has to be a body taken to the hospital that day!!

The assian guy???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

mehere

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
There was mention on another post about trying to find out whether the same actors were used in different times, and the answer is  YES............... COMPARING THE INFAMOUS HELICOPTER TRANSPORTATION OF MJ'S BODY TO THE CORONERS,(which was a body donated for research) AND THE ONES USED IN THE COURT ROOM ETC.......SO FAR, THIS IS WHAT I FOUND;[attachment=1:3qy7ztvc]conrad-murray-surrender 2.JPG[/attachment:3qy7ztvc]

For starters, look at the bald man at the back.  He is in both pictures.  The women is the same as the court room, but she has her hair in a bun instead.  The taller man also seems familiar........
The theory of the extras (paid actors)  playing these roles in the reality show are just want we needed to see........There are so many more as well.  I need to find better pictures, to compare the others...............Cheers.

That's a good point.  I have to go back and look but was wondering at the time if some of the officers from this week's court case also didn't appear at Murray's child support case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But once they step in the Emergency room, Murray is a nobody and got nothing to say. So sorry, much more ppl are needed there. Tho i get your point of being easier to fake death at hospital than at home. This i agree. But much more ppl must have been involved at UCLA cause u can't put a tube down somebody throat when being conscious without him reacting...so if there was no tube, if there was no real heart massage etc, all the ppl around must have been on the hoax.
[

well how do we know they went into the emergency room?? that couldve been the back door in that case Murray would still be in charge and this is Michael Jackson they will do want he wants!!!(dr's ,nurses)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

okay i meant "once they step in the hospital"...there is a hierarchy there, you cant come in a say "listen guys, i m a doctor from Houston so will u all do what i say!" Impossible. So u need much more ppl involved in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
There was mention on another post about trying to find out whether the same actors were used in different times, and the answer is  YES............... COMPARING THE INFAMOUS HELICOPTER TRANSPORTATION OF MJ'S BODY TO THE CORONERS,(which was a body donated for research) AND THE ONES USED IN THE COURT ROOM ETC.......SO FAR, THIS IS WHAT I FOUND;[attachment=1:1fdlobnt]conrad-murray-surrender 2.JPG[/attachment:1fdlobnt]

For starters, look at the bald man at the back.  He is in both pictures.  The women is the same as the court room, but she has her hair in a bun instead.  The taller man also seems familiar........
The theory of the extras (paid actors)  playing these roles in the reality show are just want we needed to see........There are so many more as well.  I need to find better pictures, to compare the others...............Cheers.

I've also thought that the officer on the right looks close to one of the men holding the door of the emergency room open when they brought Michael in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

ROFL

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

;)

Yes he said that and It was on twitter  :     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

but thats HIS dr ...he does rate..think about it they call your dr when u go to e.r...if your dr was with you they would let him treat you..no? i know saving his life is diff but i was stating in general
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I sure don't recall seeing any photos taken inside the hospital do you ?

In fact of any interviews or vids or pics of the family rushing to the hospital did we ever see the hospital in the background to prove they were actually there ?

Was there a pic or video showing us a body on a cart being taken into the hospital? For all we know a bunch of actors got permission to do a Hollywood shoot in front of the emergency room doors.  Anything we know we were TOLD or we READ.

It was even proved how 7 photos could be layered on top each other to make a video scene of Michael on a cart shielded by men holding suit jackets up for a screen, by Bec I believe it was.  

Remember the video of when Jermaine walked across a stage to announce that his brother Michael was in fact dead?  I thought it was odd we could not see the news media in the foreground, but could only see camera flashes. Help me remember - did we ever see an official from UCLA make an official announcement?  The magic of Hollywood is so easy even a kid could make anything believable with a digital camera and a good computer program.

There does not need to be a real body to pull off a hoax.  There only needs to be a story that the people can believe.  We have not seen a body.  We were only TOLD there was a body and TOLD all about what they did to the body.

Hope I helped with a different perspective on a body.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does anybody remember the EMT guys saying that they didn't realize it was Michael Jackson...they didn't recognize him. I think they said he looked like a frail old man.

I don't know if I can find it or not. It was reported very soon after his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I sure don't recall seeing any photos taken inside the hospital do you ?

In fact of any interviews or vids or pics of the family rushing to the hospital did we ever see the hospital in the background to prove they were actually there ?

Was there a pic or video showing us a body on a cart being taken into the hospital? For all we know a bunch of actors got permission to do a Hollywood shoot in front of the emergency room doors.  Anything we know we were TOLD or we READ.

It was even proved how 7 photos could be layered on top each other to make a video scene of Michael on a cart shielded by men holding suit jackets up for a screen, by Bec I believe it was.  

Remember the video of when Jermaine walked across a stage to announce that his brother Michael was in fact dead?  I thought it was odd we could not see the news media in the foreground, but could only see camera flashes. Help me remember - did we ever see an official from UCLA make an official announcement?  The magic of Hollywood is so easy even a kid could make anything believable with a digital camera and a good computer program.

There does not need to be a real body to pull off a hoax.  There only needs to be a story that the people can believe.  We have not seen a body.  We were only TOLD there was a body and TOLD all about what they did to the body.

Hope I helped with a different perspective on a body.

xoxoxo

Now this makes much more sense to me that the idea of murray entering a real hospital and taking the command of everything when he s not even able to do CPR.  U r right we never saw anything that proves it was really in UCLA (well as far as i remember)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions