Jennie

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I love 3-Way theory and glad to see people sorting out how it could work.
Bec
"For example, the 3 Way is why Murray "interfered" with the emts at the scene, kept "butting in" at UCLA. Remember, Murray was described as "frankly kept getting in the way". Remember that report?
I really don't remember reports of Murray getting in the way.  Bec, can you direct me to that comment and the source ?  And I remember first he wasn't in the ambulance, then he was. Anyone know for sure if he was or wasn't ?
The 3 way is why Murray did one armed CPR....  Won't hurt Michael yet puts on a good show..... The 3 way is why no mouth to mouth resuscitation was performed....
I fully get the beauty of this, but  :lol:   if I think about it too much my imagination starts to wander ---
I do think more people would have to be involved though.

Here's the short version of what I think happened and explains the 4 hour practice lapse before Michael got that last punch of prop-fool on the day of June 25th.
:oops: Murray gets off the phone from signaling Bob to have the fake coroner with the fake Death Certificate hiding in the supply closet at UCLA emergency room.

:geek: Ortega“okay guys, don’t be nervous it’s the 3-Way, it’s gonna work.
He, MJ & Doc hold hands in a circle for a moment of energy.

:geek: Ortega - “bring up the lights slowly, 4-3-2, he smacks the clapper board and twitters “ACTION”.

:o Kia and the kids down in the kitchen huddled together begin preying in harmony:
“ It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, could ya be mine….. won’t ya be mine….. ??” Row Row Row yur boat…….

:shock: :shock: Staff  member dials the phone --

:arrow: "911, what's the emergency?

:shock: :shock: "uhh, I need an ambulance as-soon-as-poss-i-ble-sir"….

:arrow: What's your address?"

:lol: Michael rolls his eyes & giggles holding up scribbled paper pointing to include the really hard to remember, really important correct zip code :lol:

:arrow: “Is that a hotel or residence sir ? ? ?

:shock: :shock: uhh sir, I have, uhh, we have a gentleman here that really needs help and he's not laugh...I, I mean he's not breathing sir...we're trying to pump him but he's not...

:lol: MJ is doing spins on the bed making silly faces :lol:

:shock: :shock: what's his age?

:lol: MJ holds up his hand "honnnnk honnnnk", wiggles his finger, then flips a full open peace sign. :lol:

:arrow: Okay, you say he's 50, he's not laughing or is he or did you say NOT BREATHING ???

:shock: :shock: yes sir...he's still warm,,,we're trying to pump him,,,but he's not cooperating...

:oops: Murray – "quickly, Kia, get Prince up here now,,,,,,,okay,  okay, Paris and Blankie too.

:shock: :shock: and where is he? He’s what ? You lost the script ? Well get him OFF the friggin bed onto the floor dumbass!

:lol:  :lol: Just then Michael takes 2 momentum bounces, leaps into a full triple Lindee dismount landing in perfect beautiful balance (as always) onto his toes with full Peter Pan spread eagle. :lol:  :lol:

:o Kia and the kids enter the doorway ecstatically applauding, shouting, 10 daddy 10……....( edited out later)

:arrow: ”did anyone witness…I mean, did anyone see….I mean did anyone witness seeing what happened…um, yeah, that’s what I meant to say…

:shock: :shock: uh, yeah, you won’t believe what I just saw, sir

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: LHAOROFL, MJ covers his face while Murray pretends to start mouth to mouth. :lol:

:shock: :shock: “No,,, no one saw nothing…just the doctor… the doctor’s the only one here…

:arrow: ok, we’re on our way…Oh, you say you have a Dr of higher authority than myself there?   huh...okay  :?:

:oops: :oops: Murray with one arm behind his back pumps 10 push ups…”datroot 1, datroot  2, datroot tree, datroot  4……………..

:shock: :shock: umm, Yes, but the Dr....he’s not sure how to fake, uhh, do CPR properly….

:o  :o  :o 99 bottles of prop-po-fol, 99 zz’s of winks, drip one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of ……the children continue in excellence.

:arrow: Well,, if you have a real doctor there, then why did  you call me ?  Has the TMZ rep arrived yet sir ? Is your surveillance turned on sir ?

:lol:  :lol: With very a weak pulse from laughter MJ grabs his crotch, jumps over the blue incontinence pad , accidentally breaking his beaded necklace, then lifts up his “Remember the Time” skirt to relieve 350 cc’s into the bottle.   :lol: Hum hum hum hum hummmm ~ hum hum hum hum hummmm ahhhhhhh, then seals it off with a rubber cathetar. :lol:  :lol:

:geek: “Hey, buddy, Save some for the autopsy “ Ortega twitters softly.

:arrow: Now, how’s the double doing?  Did he get the pills or did you decide not to use him?

:o Paris tugs on Ortega’s shirt, “Please please Kenny, I want to be in the movies like daddy and I have something very important to say………..”

:geek: Ortega – one minute sweetie one minute,,,,OMG, Paris, quick,,, into the phone, say ONE MINUTE JOE…..

:arrow: What’s happening there, did the doctor figure out the CPR ?

:shock: :shock: he’s pumping, he’s pumping, but he’s almost unconscious from pumping….

:oops: “datroot 8, datroot 9, datroot 10………….

:arrow: We’re on our way, less than a mile, I’m gonna hang up, and if the Dr needs to leave, we can take over for him, no problem

:geek: Ortega ~ Claps the clapper “Cut,,,,and lights fade down slowly”

:| Blanket dangling himself over the balcony rail says, “they’re hearrrrrr…………..”

And that’s how the 3-Way got famous.
 Hat's off to you badkolo

xoxoxo
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  We have a humorist in da house. I'm telling you da troot!! There's a comedian in da forum! :lol:

That was refreshing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who is Badkolo?  :shock: Please explain or include a link.  Thank you in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

becTopic starter

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I suddenly think may be we don't have to constantly look for a proof for death hoax. If Michale did this, then there is a reason and that hoax should not be discovered. What if we disturb Michael's plans and decision of new life presenting all facts of hoax openly, on youtube, other sites. Finally, to whom and what we are trying to prove guys, seriously?   :roll:

Because I like to understand the details of the "where/when/how". Not getting the "how" has eaten at my brain for 7.5 months so I dig it. Call me crazy. Don't roll your eyes at me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

Quote from: "darkchild"
Who is Badkolo?  :shock: Please explain or include a link.  Thank you in advance.

Da BOSS. Da BIG MAN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "darkchild"

Da BOSS. Da BIG MAN.
Oh okay. Thank you, Bec! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

What's been messin' w/my head is LAPD's actual role...from that day, up 'til now.
Supposedly, this all entails "official" business.

As far as I'm concerned, Michael is officially, unofficial and unofficially official  :idea:  
Just Michael; true to himself, his children, family, all who love him and the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

First Off thanks to bec for putting it out there, some others like mary also know of the 3 way theory back on the old mjhd.

The 3 way was just the simplest form of this hoax, obviously others would know, I would expect his kids to know, maybe some family members, lawyers etc..

But to perform the actual hoax on that day I concluded 3 is what is needed, Besides that we have the ambulance drivers at the house so that ads to the number but in what capacity . I dont know how to handle certain parts of my theory since i can find holes in every theory but in no way did my theory mean that only 3 people are involved.

Removing anyone else that is involved which there must be a few and then take into account that on the day the hoax was started only michael, murray and the coroner are needed.

If we look at the pictures of the ambulance at UCLA and if we are going to say michael was moving on the stretcher then we have to agree they all know hes alive and if so why hasnt anyone said anything.

If it was someone elses body moving and not michaels then you still have all those people knowing but That can be pushed to the side if it was all a distraction, meaning someone else was on the stretcher and they went in that entrance to distract people.
I dont know how to handle that.

Also I am stuck at the house, if no one died then the ambulance people are in on it becuase they claimed to work on someone.
If there is a body and it wasnt michaels then again we have murray, then the coroner who creates an autopsy on this body which isnt michaels.

Im trying to peace together the important hours and that is what happened at the house, those initial hours are key.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Look, I mean no offence as I myself am no good at formulating splendid theories such as the Movie Theory......Simply because I dont realy have all the time on my hands to think about this a lot.....My work keeps very busy and al I can manage is sit down wearily in front of my computer and log in here...and post some random thoughts from time to time........

All I wanted to say is.....that...Dont we know this already?? I mean whats novel about this theory? The only good thing is that badkolo managed to think about this a far back as July 2009.....When we were STILL speculating about all the possibiities and angles.......But apart from that, the possibility of Conrad Murray and the Coroner being in on the hoax......has been discussed and reiterated time and again on MJHD and also on this Forum......

Fogive me for my inability to see the latent brilliance of this particuar theory......No Offense once again....

But can anyone jsut explain why is this well-known fact so important??  BTW, All credit to Badkolo for beng the first to assert that CM and Coroner could have a pivotal role in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IS TIAI REDIRECTING HERE???  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
IS TIAI REDIRECTING HERE???  :shock:

It redirects me to this
[youtube:8rozac1i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgCMNCGskWo[/youtube:8rozac1i]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

the arabian nights

bec, everyone is entitled to question this theory, if it holds water then the theory should be strong enough to be tested.

i am sure that there is a core group, but it must include the family, his children, i dont believe it would include professional pp who are in the line of fire, because of the risk involved, we have criminal proceedings now and they thus stand to be prosecuted.

who wants to go to prison and especially in america, especially when you have a soft type of job.

dont bash pp for saying - lets just think this thru.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "bec"
Lol. You guys are getting it. Delightful. I'm so glad I was able to transmit THE 3 Way Theory to the masses. It's brilliance, pure, simple brilliance, and it's been underground far too long. When I read this a long 7 months ago, my world changed forever.

(ps, I believe I was incorrect about stating Badkolo first presented this in August, rather, late July may be more accurate. I edited my original post)

The beauty of the 3 way theory is that it opens up many other avenues of thought, and works as a jump off point for brainstorming, as well as the fact that it keeps you centered and focused, staying well within the rhelms of reality and common sense.

For example, the 3 Way is why Murray "interfered" with the emts at the scene, kept "butting in" at UCLA. Remember, Murray was described as "frankly kept getting in the way". Remember that report?

The 3 way is why Murray did one armed CPR. Totally ineffective in a real cardiac arrest, yet perfect for the situation. Won't hurt Michael yet puts on a good show. Perhaps this is why Murray did one armed CPR on the bed too.

The 3 way is why no defibrulator was used, and why the claim of "weak pulse" was reported. Can't defib with a weak pulse, you'll kill the man, and defib would certainly kill a live and well Michael faking cardiac arrest. Who reported weak pulse? Murray.

The 3 way is why no mouth to mouth resescitation was performed. Can't do this on a live person, can be very harmful. Again, one armed CPR, totally ineffective, but innocuous, and puts on a good show.

The 3 way is why no doctor would sign the DC at UCLA and why no UCLA spokesperson would make a statement. No one actually SAW Michael dead. No one was going to go on record based on hearsay.

And there's so much more I could say but at some point I have to quit typing.

The member here who brought up the coronor's tweet about 3 men keeping a secret if two are dead, yes, when that came out... well... it simply further supported the 3 way. That and about 1000 other weird events and reports since last summer.
surely if no one saw mike dead, someone would have said that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

so why were the ambulance crew working on mike or werent they?

so how did mike get out of the hospital,

a body way taken out of the hospital on to the heli, but a board came out of the heli and was transported to the coroner's - if the coroner was in it ok he accepted a board, but equally he could have accepted the real mj?

were is mike now?

who is caring for him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

you cant say that this is the only remaining hoax and that it stands - i dont see that

i just know you wont accept this and that you will take deep offence  and be rude as hell, but i think you have to think both inside and outside of the box and to play devils advocate

you cant just say - that your right and other pp have to prove themselves otherwise
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions