WendyE

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON SPOOKS PRESLEY
February 11, 2010, 10:53:17 PM
This is the biggest bunch of hog wash so far. Well. maybe not but it's in the top 20. Lisa Marie could never make a name for herself with her own (so called talents) and she latched onto Michael when he was at a weak point in his life. She thought that she could have her daddy's fortune and Micheal's too. Now she is still trying to link her name with his. As for Karen Faye, God please help this woman. She has gone completely out of her mind. All of this beyond the grave stuff is pure evil. They best be careful who and what they contact. It doesn't surprise me though. These two were made for one another. They have to stay in the spot light (oh excuse me cough cough) the shadows. MICHEAL IS ALIVE! I really do not believe that either of them are part of the hoax.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 12, 2010, 12:14:04 AM
I thought it was understood that "The Sun" is just a joke. Literally. It's meant to poke fun at things. My local news has a segment where they read it and rofl their asses off!  :lol:
Don't take it seriously!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 12, 2010, 12:57:50 AM
OMG...this story is ridiculous...seriously...IMO this is just more tabloid rubbish...gotta admit made me laugh though just thinking about how ridiculous it sounded...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Good Lets Dance

February 12, 2010, 01:38:25 AM
To WendyE

If Lisa had wanted to profit off MJ's Fortune she would have been willing to bear his children! But she Refused to get pregnant. This is (mainly) what broke up the marriage..Yoo-Hoo! What better way to secure future income than exorbitant child support? I don't think she was a Gold Digger...I think her Mom "Prissy" had a lot to do with it (Jealousy?) Her Mom was Never supportive of their marriage and begged her not to have children with him "because you will never win in a custody battle". Prissy was Trumped by her own daughter. Prissy would be overshadowed in "Rock Wife" History by her daughter's marriage to the KOP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

February 12, 2010, 02:48:38 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Yeah ,she is a nutcase , Isn't that what the media said about Michael ?. How do we know this article is telling the truth ? Did yall here that straight from her mouth ,It seems as tho a lot of people act like "cause that read it or saw it in a mag or on TV that it is Factual " hello sound familiar , The Sun have been known for being terrible liars . Did she post it on her Facebook ? Stop being so quick to judge people . Karen F. clearly loved MJ and apparently he loved her too . Cut this women some slack !!!!!!!!

Actually Karen Faye had this on her facebook page!!!!![/color][/b]
Plus she also had on her page that she believed LMP was jealous of her relationship with Michael.....
Yes!! She clearly loved Michael - But Michael did not love her -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

February 12, 2010, 11:26:53 AM
WendyE » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:53 am

This is the biggest bunch of hog wash so far. Well. maybe not but it's in the top 20. Lisa Marie could never make a name for herself with her own (so called talents) and she latched onto Michael when he was at a weak point in his life. She thought that she could have her daddy's fortune and Micheal's too. Now she is still trying to link her name with his. As for Karen Faye, God please help this woman. She has gone completely out of her mind. All of this beyond the grave stuff is pure evil. They best be careful who and what they contact. It doesn't surprise me though. These two were made for one another. They have to stay in the spot light (oh excuse me cough cough) the shadows. MICHEAL IS ALIVE! I really do not believe that either of them are part of the hoax.

You are absolutely righ t on this one!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 11:27:40 AM
Disco » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:48 am

kelly wright wrote:
Yeah ,she is a nutcase , Isn't that what the media said about Michael ?. How do we know this article is telling the truth ? Did yall here that straight from her mouth ,It seems as tho a lot of people act like "cause that read it or saw it in a mag or on TV that it is Factual " hello sound familiar , The Sun have been known for being terrible liars . Did she post it on her Facebook ? Stop being so quick to judge people . Karen F. clearly loved MJ and apparently he loved her too . Cut this women some slack !!!!!!!!

Actually Karen Faye had this on her facebook page!!!!![/color]

Plus she also had on her page that she believed LMP was jealous of her relationship with Michael.....
Yes!! She clearly loved Michael - But Michael did not love her -[/b]

Why do you think MJ didn't love LMP?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 11:32:38 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

kelly wright wrote:

I think she means KF.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 11:56:05 AM
[bTHE JACKSONOLOGIST » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Infinitylady wrote:

kelly wright wrote:

I think she means KF.][/b]

Oh, ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike