Re: Annie's theory from MJKIT.....
February 12, 2010, 06:31:56 PM
First want to commend Annie for such beautifully constructed writing.  I have never seen any of this before, but it was all so familiar.  Maybe it's because of all the information we've been discussing here and because of the way she narrowed the options down into a superbly believable theory is why I feel I've read it before.

Odd to say this but now it makes sense why everyone involved seems a bit off and absolutely explains why the autopsy found the body to be so saturated with propofol.
I like this a bit better than the 3-Way.
Oh my, I'm feeling that mind control thing happening, like I just read the gospel truth when I have to tell myself it is only a theory.
Dang I hate when that happens.  

Thank you Annie for bringing your vision onto print.  
Did anyone of you ever meet Annie personally?
Well if not, then how do you know she isn't Michael himself ?
Ya don't do ya.......... :lol:  :lol:

As for Michael ever returning..... hope she keeps him written in forever.

Thanks again JACKSONOLOGIST for borrowing this over tous.

xoxoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shake

February 12, 2010, 06:34:49 PM
A lot of artistic license there, but I really liked it... so thoroughly thought out. Of course this version leaves us open to the whole problem of an innocent man unknowingly put in the frame, and a lot of members think MJ wouldn't do that.

The only way I can reconcile this is the behaviour of his patients, who seem to be treating him like he's some sort of demi-god. Like that recent TMZ article calling Murray as inspirational as Michael - What the hell? That video where he's asking for his patient's support... would a guilty man REALLY receive and ask for this much support? Is there some sort of reputation damage control going on? And who's directing it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 08:32:00 AM
Shake wrote
A lot of artistic license there, but I really liked it... so thoroughly thought out. Of course this version leaves us open to the whole problem of an innocent man unknowingly put in the frame, and a lot of members think MJ wouldn't do that.

I struggle with reality vs hoax theory in that I have to remember that we have nothing solid that proves anything right?  It's a mind F** being in the mind set of playing the game of  believing in a hoax using the facts of reality.

In a true possibility of Michael being behind a "real thing" and knowing MJ wouldn't hurt a fly --- No, MJ would not just leave Murray hanging in the air or having to do jail time at this point.  Even in real life there are infinite options to solving problems and staying within law.  

Using the Annie theory, the story up to this point as hypothetical truth I have to say this:
Since the original intention of staging a hoax was not that Murray take the wrap for the death, but he just happened to get caught in the middle of a mistake and Klein got that sort of straightened out.  Now MJ and his team can use this to a great advantage of making lemonade out of lemons.  All Michael and his team have to do is double check actual events they were responsible for against what is lawful, then sit back and wait for the Government agencies to build their own paper trail of corruption against themselves.
That would be to convict an innocent man Murray.  
Even thought JL and family was sworn to secrecy wouldn’t you think that MJ covered his ass with legal documents of their intentions being that JL would be considered a Hospice patient ?  All permissions documented ?  I haven’t figured out how Klein gets off the hook yet.

Coming out of the courthouse Jermaine swooped by a microphone and said something like, “This isn’t enough”.  I saw that before reading Annie’s theory, but I in view of any hoax theory and the idea of Michael wanting to prove system corruption I took Jermaine’s comment as, yeah, the worse the conviction the better to prove the system’s corruption.

I’m a true believer that the Universe has a hand in everything.  Call it God, call it magic, call it the reward of pure intention, but I’ve noticed even in my own life that some power bigger than myself will put into place whatever I need at the right moment for whatever purpose necessary for the cause of the good.

So with that said, justice will be served.  This world is changing especially in the US.  People are waking up not afraid of exposing government and it is happening at incredible rates of speed.  We people are taking our power back.  I see the case of  Michael Jackson’s “death” possibly being the perfect situation of pointing the exposure of light into the dark corners of the judicial system.  Wow! I believe a death hoax to be true.

Thanks again Annie wherever you are.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 09:12:18 AM
Thanks a lot for posting this, Jacksonologist!  

I was probably remembering the same when I posted here   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anybody have an idea what Annie is doing now?  Her twitter account is protected and she seemes to have blocked the "believers"....

edited:  her account seems to be brandnew now (search AnnieIsNotOkey) ... WTH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wilds

February 17, 2010, 12:23:00 AM
This is pure Genius. It confirms a dream I had about Michael in 2008. I really can't even believe it! I am so happy now!!!!!! Thank you so very much for posting this. Bless ya bless ya!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

February 17, 2010, 12:30:29 AM
hey!! thank you for reposting annie's theory!! i didn't get to save it from her blog! i am really amazed by her way of investigating, like she witnessed the whole thing! that's great! thanks again!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

February 17, 2010, 12:58:30 AM
Quote from: "wilds"
This is pure Genius. It confirms a dream I had about Michael in 2008. I really can't even believe it! I am so happy now!!!!!! Thank you so very much for posting this. Bless ya bless ya!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Tell us your dream!! what part of this was about!! I´m interested! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Grace

March 21, 2010, 05:39:28 AM
Just to make this popp up again - worth a look.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.