the arabian nights

Quote from: "steph"
I have also thought it strange how these dancers came from all over the world to audition
for TII because mj was their idol.But they all look so happy when he died.
Somethings up guys, they know it and we know it!
just selfish pp seeking the limelight
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "steph"
I have also thought it strange how these dancers came from all over the world to audition
for TII because mj was their idol.But they all look so happy when he died.
Somethings up guys, they know it and we know it!
just selfish pp seeking the limelight

Yeah, people will do anything for their 15 minutes   :x  I'm not judging them just saying it's possibility. The whole 2 year contract probably means they're not allowed to talk about the rehearsals which is worrying too... AEG might just want to make sure they have their a**es covered. They're all saying that Michael was healthy and excited whereas fans that met him say the opposite claiming he was being pressured. The murder theory is making more and more sense to me but I really don't want it to... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

if mike was in this terrible state of being hooked up everynight, needing tubes etc very uncomfortable, wouldn't cm have to report it to aeg, did they know?

and this situation could not be new so who was doing it before cm?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if mike was in this terrible state of being hooked up everynight, needing tubes etc very uncomfortable, wouldn't cm have to report it to aeg, did they know?

and this situation could not be new so who was doing it before cm?

CM might have some agreement with them and they might thus have known but for them it's a win-win situation, if Michael does the 50 shows they win and if he dies they still win. Just look at how much money has been made since his "death", music sales, TII in cinemas and merchandise etc. I might be oversuspicious here but human nature can be pretty ugly. Michael said himself that he hates to tour and he even told a friend back in 2001 that if he toured again it would kill him, so why did he even agree to do these shows?! Many people said he needed to pay of debts, e.g to Sony and therefore they put pressure on him. I'm not sure if this is true or not but we all know that didn't like to tour though... :?

We've also heard he passed all the physicals which is strange if you'd go by the recent AR where we can tell that his lungs obviously are in a terrible state. What's included in a physical then? Wouldn't this be quite obvious? Idk i'm not a dr but it seems weird...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
but how would you all feel if after a lot of hard work and training all your life you at last met MIchael and danced with him and was guided by him leading up to the most wonderful concert ever then you get that news.  you would be heartbroken and to see that coffin would make anybody breakdown and they did not seem to has anybody got pictures of the sobbing I have not seen any not unless as I said they know something or they are good at their job in controlling themselves

I would've been on the floor in a puddle of tears.  That has always puzzled me that even the girls seemed to move right on from point A to point B.  I would have been  so depressed that I never got the chance to do that Dirty Diana production on stage or even in practice with MJ tied to that bed :oops: How could they all be smiling?  It's unnatural, unless of course...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

but how would you all feel if after a lot of hard work and training all your life you at last met MIchael and danced with him and was guided by him leading up to the most wonderful concert ever then you get that news.  you would be heartbroken and to see that coffin would make anybody breakdown and they did not seem to has anybody got pictures of the sobbing I have not seen any not unless as I said they know something or they are good at their job in controlling themselves

I mentioned this before in a previous post:

KO,Orianthi,TII dancers,chorists,desingner...This was supposed to be the GREATEST comeback EVER...unless I missed something, I saw no one broke down,not once...all smiles...I mean,this should have been one hell of a desapointement,to say the least!! It really doesn't make any sense like so many other things...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

KO,Orianthi,TII dancers,chorists,desingner...This was supposed to be the GREATEST comeback EVER...unless I missed something, I saw no one broke down,not once...all smiles...I mean,this should have been one hell of a desapointement,to say the least!! It really doesn't make any sense like so many other things...

what is going to cm defence - here i am being cheeky but i would like them to say, i am not guilty because the real mj is not dead, the ar is fake, the death cert is fake, mike is not buried, and in fact.. grand entrance  here he is.. yeah that would be so good.

i  have this feeling that cm messed up big time, and that they wanted to switch of life support, and that the family refused and that he is on life support somewhere out of sight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
I was wondering why the dancers were used as ushers at the "private" burial instead of the Forest Lawn staff or the staff of the funeral home they used....all wearing jackets from the Victory Tour...strange indeed.....

To me it seems the hospital wasn't "officially" involved or the cemetery. They used their own for the death announcement and funeral!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

^^Right! Like Jermaine being the "official" one to announce the news...not a doctor, UCLA medical staff, police, nothing....If i was at the hospital where my sibling JUST passed away, I wouldn't have the strength at that point in time to go in front of cameras and ANNOUNCE it??????? I would be on the floor in a puddle of tears...I know different people handle grief in different ways, but still.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But, don't you see, IT IS THE GREATEST COMEBACK EVER......  

There are too many people (US) OUTSIDE of Michael's "inner circle" (family, friends) who are STILL questioning things daily ....  We have said many, MANY times that the "inner circle's" reactions don't add up.....

We all need to trust in ourselves...our ability to SEARCH OUT the TRUTH, as we've been doing since June 25th, 2009.  IT's not just one, two, or even 1,000 people who are questioning things.....  !!!!!  

Michael had to "step out of sight".....(HE could not "personally benefit" as there are so many who'd like to see him FAIL).....so that the TRUTH would be revealed.  

Again, until things even BEGIN to add up, I will follow the TRUTH in my HEART...!   ;)

:~* MICHAEL JACKSON <-------> GENIUS *~:

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

for some strange reasons i think of christmas carol, yes strange isnt it.

not that mike is scrooge because of course he is not, mike is the complete opposite.

but do you remember the chapter about the 3rd spirit,
scrooge was shown his staff selling off his clothes and bedlinen, business men and associates laughing over the death, he asked the spirit  to show him someone who had some compassion over the mans death (he did not know at that stage it was his own death he was seeing)...

well that's how i feel where is the human compassion over this mans death(?) from those closest to him

mike has exposed them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

and unlike scrooge mike was so kind so giving and to be treated like this by the jackals
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

and unlike scrooge mike was so kind so giving and to be treated like this by the jackals
:cry: So true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

the arabian nights

this is way there so happy

new career move

[youtube:25k1zwaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwkPZf4zRmk[/youtube:25k1zwaw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just talk about it in another post.... yes everyone handle grief a different way.... but we SAW them crying just to work with him..... where all that sensibility go when he died? it´s not logical....

here is timor... in july.... how can he be so happy??
[youtube:3fxl54q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neHhppK9QK0[/youtube:3fxl54q8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions