Dr Murray has "get-out-of-jail" card

• 26 Replies

Offline 2 Bad

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by 2 Bad

Re: Dr Murray has "get-out-of-jail" card

• on: September 18, 2010, 03:43:04 AM
I posted these comments on the BACK topic.
I'm tucking these little comments in a safe place, you just never know when they will be needed. People can't keep making excuses for every little thing that comes up, look, listen and watch. Not everything is a negative, or somebody messing with us.

I believe Michael is alive so I am going to continue to not judge Murray.  I'm going to keep watching & simmering.

Even some of the haters think he's alive:
http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/14/dr-conrad ... nts-anchor

# 36  "ps: but then of course since I believe Michael Jackson is A.L.I.V.E.....
I wouldn't see the rationale in taking that stance either.

Posted at 3:57 PM on Sep 15, 2010 by Tellit"

This is one of the rudest & most obnoxious posters so I was surprised to see this in his comment. Which means complete vindication by the MSM needs to happen so this type of creep won't have a word to say.

Love you Michael!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline trustno1

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by trustno1

Re: Dr Murray has "get-out-of-jail" card

• on: October 03, 2010, 04:20:25 PM
We've heard about so many of the doctor's get-out-of-jail cards that I can't see him ever doing serious jail time, everything from the fact the police didn't search the housefor days allowing evidence to be planted/contaminated to this new or at least less well-known theory.  And of course he should have had the best equipment considering who his patient was. It all smacks of STAGED to me.  As for the AEG theory why would they be allowed to handle the memorial if MJ wanted to bring them down? Kenny Ortega and MJ were setting them up? What then about the reports the AEG contract wasn't even valid and has anyone ever given a definitive reason why the other 49 concerts were delayed till the following year? Apart from the rather flimsy excuses given by Ortega and Phillips I mean!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.