Re: Samantha De Gosson - Ambulance Pic
February 12, 2010, 12:01:36 AM
I have seen that picture posted and frankly, I don't think it looks close enough to be the one used.  Another member recently posted another picture of Michael that was much closer to the ambulance pic.  But, the whole idea that Samantha is questioning this is a good sign. Particularly, with the events of this week, non-believers who are questioning the authenticity of the events surrounding June 25 and since, help me to keep the faith!  And, I must say, after the events of this week, it has been getting harder for me.  :(

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 12:12:00 AM
Quote from: "bliss1712"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She says this is the one that was used, but Karen Faye is saying the picture is real?????? Not sure who to believe now...

I just went there and it said the content is not available to view?? They took it down already?
Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 12:21:10 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 12, 2010, 12:16:38 AM
Quote from: "Breathe Again"
Well guys, if Samantha starts to have doubts about the ambulance pic... here we go  ;)
I just want to add that I respect so much the non believers fans, because they really love Michael as strongly as we do... they are only on an opposite side :)
We are all Michael's fans, I wish there would'nt be no "wars" between us...
(They may say I'm a dreamer ...  :geek:  8-) )

Really...we're all on the same side, right?  The best interest of Michael. It's just that we have different opinions on the details of what really happened. Did this Samantha know Michael well or just Karen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 12, 2010, 02:49:33 AM
She's just posted more stuff.  Here's a shot of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 02:59:55 AM
What Samantha is saying is that the picture was photoshoped for money. She knows Michael is dead and she has no doubts about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 03:08:01 AM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
What Samantha is saying is that the picture was photoshoped for money. She knows Michael is dead and she has no doubts about it.

Yeah I know she thinks he is dead. It's interesting though that only now after all the months she is looking at the pics and saying they are fake when all the hoax sites have been claiming the same thing for months.

Why now is she only considering them fake. She would of seen the original ambulance pic back in June and could of disputed it then, since the pictures of her with Michael and the pic in the ambulance don't even look the same. That ambulance pic has always looked like MJ from earlier years.

Be interesting to see what she puts up next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 03:40:48 AM
Quote from: "bliss1712"
Samantha De Gosson (Karen Faye's friend) has just posted on facebook proof that the ambulance picture is a fake!! They used a picture with another patient and changed the face!! So there you go!! We were right it is fake........what we don't know is if he was actually in an ambulance or not in the first place, or whether they were just trying to make money off the picture because their original shot did not turn out mmmmmmmmmmmm

well this person seems to have an opinion...however why can she get the "real" pictures then? i mean of the person who's been photoshoped out and replaced with MJ?
couse these pics that she is showing are from MJHD and MJKIT-sites and memebers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

February 12, 2010, 03:41:54 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
She's just posted more stuff.  Here's a shot of it.

What happened in 1985? I had read reports that he actually passed away in 1985 but don't know what to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 09:09:26 AM
can someone tell me where is the face or in what possition is that man staying?
i cant figure it out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 10:08:20 AM
Lots of people are starting to wake up to the clues and inconsistencies that we have already found.

At first they laughed at us, and karen banned any hoax believer from her facebook page...  but now they are using our research and starting to realise we were onto something in the beginning.

I always knew that this forum holds the key to the truth./

We cant stop, we must continue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 10:58:16 AM
I guess it's easier for some people to believe there is a cover up on a murder than Michael actually hoaxing all of this himself. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Grenat

February 12, 2010, 11:11:04 AM
Is it true that she's Karen's friend ? Then that's quite awesome that she's a believer...Did she knew Michael personnally too ?
But really...she's posting the on from MJkit..
So that's nothing new...or could it be that she's also the member who posted it on these forums ?? :D I know there is no way..but maybe,maybe
And if she's her friend,maybe she heard Karen mention the hoax,and started to have doubt !

I read on a forum that she's the leader or TINI,right ? Weren't these girls protesting against "the abuse" Michael suffered because of the O2 concerts ?
They're not believers right ? They're quite the opposite,right ?
you always said that the TINI girls were convinced of the death of Michael, and Samantha was their leader ...
It's the same Samantha right ? Doesn't it sound weird that someone who lead a group of girls that are convinces Michael was abused and died,
Go to our forum(not our but hoax directed one) and post these kind of pics on Facebook ? What do you think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:02:46 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
This is from her FB page. Sorry about the sizing of this and the last one, I can't figure out how to enlarge stuff that I've snipped.

Thank you Happy Feet.  The piccy of Samantha sparked my memory.  I saw her piccy with MJ on the This Is Not It site.

I have included her testimony from the site.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Samantha's testimony

Last Updated on Friday, 09 October 2009 20:14
Tuesday, 06 October 2009 16:24

I don’t know where to begin with my testimony. There is simply too much to say and so many feelings involved, feelings of sadness, regret, anger, confusion and helplessness. However, I need to share my story with the rest of you, for what it’s worth. It won’t bring Michael back and the vultures around him will keep fighting for whatever is left of him and his estate. This campaign we are putting together isn’t to try and stop the unstoppable, but to simply do Michael justice by telling who we can that he wasn’t well and that he DID reach out to us and that we owe him at least the truth by telling you what he told and showed us in th elast few weeks of his life. Whether he expressed his anguish and distress in words or in obvious physical and mental states, I believe (and I am not alone) that he was crying out for help and no-one around him came to his rescue, blinded by greed, fear, self-interest, disregard or even lack of compassion.

I have been a fan for over 20 years but only over the last 8 months of Michael’s life had I become what is called a “follower”. By that meaning I followed Michael on a regular if not daily basis. I got to see where he went and how he was and the people around him. I got to see his physical and mental state and how quickly things deteriorated in the last few weeks/months of his life. This is my recollection of the events preceding his death and how some of us, including myself, knew he was running out of time and was in great danger. We tried to intervene but we were too late.

In November 2008, Michael who was then staying at the Bel-Air hotel, met with a group of us outside and spoke to us for quite a while and he was kind enough to bring us food from his favorite restaurant which he had ordered for himself too that evening. He looked great and was very calm, very clear and lucid. There was obviously nothing “wrong” with him that evening. He spoke to us about many things and hinted at many projects coming up. At that time we had no idea that concerts were in the works. In the next few weeks Michael had many meetings at that hotel, meetings which now we know were about the Tour.

After the 02 concerts were announced in March, Michael began rehearsing at Center Staging between April and May. It is around that we started seeing a pattern in the increased visits to Dr. Klein’s office. The increase in visits and their duration began to alarm me and some others, especially when we began noticing the effects they had on him. He would start leaving the facility looking "groggy". We began realizing the procedures must have involved mind-altering substances.

It reached the point where some of us commented that it was pointless to give him fan letters and gifts after doctor’s visits as he would just send them back out signed, even though they were clearly letters addressed to him and not pictures from autograph hunters.

Something alarmed me more than usual on Saturday, April 25th,2009. It was the first time Michael went to see Dr. Klein on a week-end and it was late. He stayed there from 5pm-9.30pm.

When he came out from Klein’s office Michael smelled very strongly of I would say either rubbing alcohol or Ether and looked groggy.

On May 29th, Michael brought some of us in to Center Staging to talk to us about what was going on (after some fans told him they couldn’t get tickets to the concerts and how the ticket sales didn’t make sense and how things seemed to be a mess and was he aware of it). He told us he wasn’t aware of the problem, that he wasn’t aware that it was a seated venue and that he would do something about it. He told us he had gone to bed thinking it was 10 concerts and woke up finding out it was 50! He said “They did it without my consent. They just did it for obvious reasons”.  He added “They did the schedule wrong too. It was supposed to be day, show off, day, show off, day, show off”. (He meant show, day off, show, day off).

His voice was breaking as he was going to start crying and he put his hands together in a prayer position and stood quietly. We were quiet with him. It was a very intense moment and filled with, in my opinion, sadness and worry.

I left feeling like our worries were validated and so did most of us there.

Unfortunately, the day after Michael made this statement it came out in the press. We don't know, but AEG was quick to refute it and call it a lie.

This also coincides with the timing of everything changing for the small group of us who used to have open contact with Michael.

After AEG found out about Michael’s statement to us everything changed.

Security shut us out and Michael stopped being as “available”.

With restricted access (although we still saw got to see him and somewhat speak to him) the doctor’s visits became more frequent and we noticed more of a physical change in him, especially his weight. He just looked too skinny and something felt wrong overall. Even his security guards’ attitudes and ways changed.

On June 1st Michael started rehearsals at the Forum in Inglewood

A couple of weeks into it, Michael Amir (Michael’s personal assistant and security) said that Michael was very tired, that he hadn't slept the entire week-end and that AEG kept on calling him all the time.

It was around that time that Michael would go to rehearsals later and later and sometimes cancel.

One of those times was on June 12th. Michael went late to rehearsals. On arrival there he didn’t stop for us the way he usually did. Shortly afterward his security came to see where we were, driving by our cars a block away where we usually parked and waited. They made no attempt to tell us what they were doing. This was about 8-9pm. At around midnight one of his security guards called “Biggie”, came out and told us: “Michael says this is “dangerous” (?!) and that “Michael didn’t want to go to rehearsals tonight”, “he’s tired”. And then we were asked to line up one by one and that we would get to have 15 seconds each alone with Michael. It all felt awkward for all of us involved. We didn’t understand what was going on but of course we did line up and had our time individually. It was very impersonal and we were being closely monitored by his security.

In the last few days of Michael’s life I also remember noticing his security guard Alberto Alvarez often looking very agitated and breaking into a nervous sweat. He would tell us, when questioning him on whether Michael was okay or not, that Michael was “focused” and in “tour mode” and not actually answering the question. Yet we could see it was more than that, that Michael had become increasingly altered, groggy and emaciated and that his security was nervous about something. In fact, instead of having 2-3 guards behind the gates at his house, it doubled and tripled and I even counted up to 12 of them on the night he died.

Something was up, something had changed and we knew it was time to act.

In an attempt to do an intervention to save his life, a couple of dozen fans (including myself) wrote letters to Michael the week before his death. It was out intention to give him the letters and to make a statement on behalf of all the fans who felt something was wrong.

We knew it was a matter of time before he died unless an action was taken. No-one else around him seemed to care enough to do it. Once all the letters were collected and a plan was in place, we decided to intervene on June 24th, 2009.

We did in fact manage to get them in his hands that afternoon. That night would be the last time I’d see him, leaving Staples Center at around 1.30 am on June 25th,2009.

This was my letter to him:

“Michael,

I have admired and loved you since the age of 14 when you first saved my life. You have kept saving it throughout the years, as blunt and odd as it may sound to someone who doesn’t even “know” me. You kept me going and gave me hope and strength.

Now it’s my turn, all of our turns, to reach out to YOU and tell you we’re here or you and that we want to help.

Please understand we love you so much we can’t afford to lose you. You mean so much it hurts to see you unhappy the way we have seen you for a while, as hard as you’ve tried to hide it. We feel and see something is wrong.

Michael, don’t ever do anything you DON’T want to do, whether it be concerts or anything-else people want you to do to make money.

Don’t let anyone or anything stress you to the point where you lose sleep, worry or do whatever else that ultimately affects your health. None of it is worth it and you don’t need to prove yourself.

You’ve paid your dues, more than once.

I need you and love you so deeply and truly, we all do.

Samantha”

Finally I want to end this by making something very clear. I am not saying Michael seemed high or groggy all the time. I want that to be understood. We did NOT perceive him as a junkie. We were just concerned (during a certain period of time) that he was too stressed and too pressured to be able to eat and function without medication and that people around him knew he was unwell and chose to close their eyes for profit, and God knows what other reason. But I know what I saw and I know it wasn’t a healthy, happy, fit man ready to go onstage less than 3 weeks later, and they know it too. It’s time for the truth to come out.

Samantha
Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 01:20:16 AM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 13, 2010, 01:15:00 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I have seen that picture posted and frankly, I don't think it looks close enough to be the one used.  Another member recently posted another picture of Michael that was much closer to the ambulance pic.  But, the whole idea that Samantha is questioning this is a good sign. Particularly, with the events of this week, non-believers who are questioning the authenticity of the events surrounding June 25 and since, help me to keep the faith!  And, I must say, after the events of this week, it has been getting harder for me.  :(

L.O.V.E.
@Liberian Girl, yes you are correct! A member on this site posted a Bad Era of MJ that was closer to the ambulance photo.  The member's cut and paste photo fit directly over the MJ face on the Evenstad photo.  I wish I could find that post on the site again.  If someone finds it please put up the link. I wonder why if Samantha knows that MJ is "dead for sure" that why is she coming to a site like this.  That is what does not make sense to me. I am just an ordinary person who loved MJ.  I have never met him in real life. She met him in real life! :shock:  Wow, what it must have been like to see MJ in real life and have your piccy taken with him.  I would have fainted for sure! :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  I have posted her TINI testimony of her encounter of being a  MJ follower.  I cannot believe how easy it was to met MJ.  That is blowing my mind! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 13, 2010, 01:25:48 AM
She discussed this pic with Karen before posting it. I think something must of gone down as apparently when you read the comments left by others it looks as if they had debated the issue. Karen claims the pic is of Michael, but then further down another poster says "Karen just said the pic it was Michael faces" or something in those lines.

I'm following a bit to see how that goes between those two. If Karen keeps pushing the photo is legit or if they have any further disagreements, I think that might be good for us. Karen pushing the "dead" MJ, I've always believed that's her job.  

Could be wrong  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions