I'm not one to always shoot down things but I do not believe a word of this at all. Well, except that Michael has "dancer's feet". That's highly possible since he's been dancing since he was a little boy. But most of what was said in that can be found on the internet anyway and the guy is supposed to be someone that worked on the rehearsals and didn't even know Randy's last name? Come on.  :roll:  Quite obvious that this isn't something we need to believe. And it does sound like it's something the TINI group would write. They really wanna make people believe that Michael was sickly and frail when you can plainly see that he wasn't with your own eyes (just think about how good he was moving in the Thriller performance).

I know a lot of you don't like to listen to what the family is saying right now but remember what Jermaine said on twitter... something about believing what you SEE with your own eyes because they don't lie.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think it' s reliable...
this persons claims to know something...but has no real proofs...
only claims without any evidence...
so I'm not worried...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Snif snif....

'nuff said  :roll:

I dont understand what you mean....smells fishy you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Venus7"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Sorry guys, but I don't understand why people jump to conclusions so quickly after reading a post which is posted by a friend of someone who wants to remain anonymous ("jhon" *cough*, "Well i have said my peace..." *rolls eyes*).
The original forum to which is was posted is unknown, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No where in the entire thread is listed where the original post can be found.  Anyone could have written this, it could even be a post by the TINI group.  Just remember how some of these people all of a sudden call Kenny a murderer...

Don't take things for granted because it's published somewhere on the internet, don't jump to conclusions just like that!

"jhon" could be typo. I do that too sometimes.
To me, the message from this guy sounds like real thing, because some things he writes about were mentioned right after MJ's death. And also there is some explanation of why HD videotaping of rehearsals were made on first place.
Those pieces fit right in this puzzle, IMO

Actually, that might not be a typo.  That's is a name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Beardon did talk about the rehearsels for Dirty Diana were going to be I believe the next day, and MJ was going to have 2 girls in the bed with him..........one was Ori.  He said he hoped he didn't get killed for saying this.   Michael Beardon and George Lopez were having a conversation shortly after George Lopez's show came on the air.  It on the web somewhere, I just don't know where, but I definitely read it.
karralyn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IF THIS IS FOR REAL IS TO FIND OUT IS KENNY AND THIS RENDY GUY ARE COUSINS...
BTW DOES THE AUTOPSY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE DANCERS FEET, I MEAN THEY HAVE EVEN WRITTEN EVERY INCH OF HIM ON PAPER SURELY THEY WOULD NOT DISMISS THIS IN THE AUTOPSY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Snif snif....

'nuff said  :roll:

I dont understand what you mean....smells fishy you mean?

Troll ;)

Nothing you and I couldn't have written.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

IMO this cannot be taken for granted,it's really ridiculous that this guy doesnt know Randy's name, i mean even those who ain't Mike's fans and aint well informed about all TII stuff know Randy's full name,other info that he has posted can be simply found on internet  but even if he is geniume, it doesnt mean that Michael was murdered, don't forget that Mike is too smart to let smb cheat him like Kenny and Randy,this more proves that Michael, realizing that he will not be able to do those damned 50shows and that Kenny and Randy force him to do them not taking into consideration his health conditions, decides to fool them, to disappear and to leave them with nothin', u know he cares about his health and children too much,what u think- realizing that he would not be able to do those shows, that he would dissapoint his fans,he would put in danger his life, leave his kids orphans(cause for this kids Mike is a whole world, thier only parent), would he go on with the shows??i dont think so, i just recall his last interview about all the TII stuff when he said:'I know very well when to stop, i will not put in  danger my health like James Brown and other artists performing to death, ill know when to stop in time".smth like this, so plz think about it, Michael is not that naive, he is too smart to let anybody to cheat and make advantage of him like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I believe him, he just talked about technical issues, in other words his job.  Be glad when someone who is affiliated with Michael, who obviously had to sign confidentiality agreement, risks it just to let us know.
He only talked about the rehearsals so why is everyone shooting him down ?  His statements were not ridiculous at all, like so many others claimants/so-called insiders we have heard or read in the past.

Sony will probably remove it from there site, so................, be glad you got a chance to read it.

My point is;
We need to stop shooting down everyone,as people will not give us any information as they will be too afraid of our backlash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This guy is trying WAY TO HARD to come across like a normal person who is just sharing the information he has. Like the part where he says that we should check the internet for the performance and the randy name part *Come on..yeah keep it up by acting your just a working guy without a clue..like he doesn't know his last name*. A person who was working there would probably tell his story without feeling the need to come across reliable. He just wants it out. This person seems like he is saying these things with an agenda or is trying to convince us..he certainly wants us to know that Kenny and Randy are not be trusted.. But I don't think this person knows any more then we do let alone that he worked on the set.
Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 02:35:23 PM by Confused
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DancingTheDream » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:22 pm

i[MISS]my[KING] wrote:
MICHAEL DEFINITELY DIDN'T NEED A WOMAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEVERLAND BEING HIM. HE WAS NEVER THE SAME. ITS NOT FAIR.

i disagree. I think the love of a good woman... a woman who he could build a family with and to love him and support him... and be there to advise and protect him... would have made a big difference in his life.

I think it was a great source of sadness to MJ that he didnt have the conventional family of wife and children.

I agree with you(DancingtheDream).  MJ said he always wanted a family. No, he didn't need to seem desparate for a woman but he said in his videos he always wanted a family so the man wanted a woman to love him for him and not for just his fortunes or parasite off of it.  I do understand that and I don't think it is nothing wrong with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[bTHE JACKSONOLOGIST » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm

i[MISS]my[KING] wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
DancingTheDream wrote:
i[MISS]my[KING] wrote:
MICHAEL DEFINITELY DIDN'T NEED A WOMAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEVERLAND BEING HIM. HE WAS NEVER THE SAME. ITS NOT FAIR.

i disagree. I think the love of a good woman... a woman who he could build a family with and to love him and support him... and be there to advise and protect him... would have made a big difference in his life.

I think it was a great source of sadness to MJ that he didnt have the conventional family of wife and children.

I SOOOO agree with you. I believe people are made for each other..everyone is destined with a soul mate. Some people find their soul mate and others never do...either out of choice or they simply cannot find them on this huge planet....they search and search but they never become "one". Just two lost souls wandering around asking themsleves why they cant find their perfect mate.
MJ so deserved to find his. He really did and it makes me so sad that he never found her. He probably met her at least once but never got the chance to connect with her.

God, Im making myself cry...

SOULMATE YES. BUT NOT EVERYONE IS STRAIGHT. IM NOT.

But I dont believe MJ was anything other then straight.
][/b]

I agree!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]MICHAEL DEFINITELY DIDN'T NEED A WOMAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY.  BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEVERLAND BEING HIM. HE WAS NEVER THE SAME. ITS NOT FAIR.
I'm not saying he needed one lol, but it would have helped, after all the women he loved that walked out on him, he could have used a good woman in his life to help him through everything, yes he has liz taylor and close friends but friendship isnt the same as having someone who can keep you company at night, and seeing that footage of Michael walking around neverland all alone, it makes me sad that he never had someone to keep him company during those long lonely nights. its just my opinion. I have been in a relationship for a long time and all i know is im thankful that i have my bf to help me thru all the rough times, you know someone to hug me and say ey its gonna be fine and give me a big bear hug and kiss you know , you cant live forever without love, sometimes you need someone to be there and unfortunately he never had that. thats what i meant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
my[KING]"]MICHAEL DEFINITELY DIDN'T NEED A WOMAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY.  BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEVERLAND BEING HIM. HE WAS NEVER THE SAME. ITS NOT FAIR.

i disagree.  I think the love of a good woman...  a woman who he could build a family with and to love him and support him...  and be there to advise and protect him...  would have made a big difference in his life.

Thank you someone understands me , that what i meant he really needed a true woman's love, ya know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

i disagree.  I think the love of a good woman...  a woman who he could build a family with and to love him and support him...  and be there to advise and protect him...  would have made a big difference in his life.

I SOOOO agree with you. I believe people are made for each other..everyone is destined with a soul mate. Some people find their soul mate and others never do...either out of choice or they simply cannot find them on this huge planet....they search and search but they never become "one".  Just two lost souls wandering around asking themsleves why they cant find their perfect mate.
MJ so deserved to find his. He really did and it makes me so sad that he never found her. He probably met her at least once but never got the chance to connect with her.

God, Im making myself cry... :(
Thank you another smartie :) see im not stupid haha :) it makes me sad thinking of all those lonely nights alone in that big neverland when he couldn't sleep , not having a girl there to just hold him and comfort him. i think he really needed someone who wouldn't walk out on him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!