Quote from: "imabeliever2"
I don't know who this person is. But I believe what they're saying 150%!  AEG want to feed us illusions of Michael through pics and doubles to make more sales!
AGREED AGAIN!  

This is the 2nd revelation from a person who worked with Michael and the TII crew who saw what was going on up close and personal.  AEG and all of the rest of that bunch knew Michael's limitations, but were determined that they were gonna re cap their invested money come hell or high water.  It doesn't surprise me that they are not saddened.  It also would not surprise me if it had happened that This Is It did get on the road and Michael dropped on stage they would show nothing different in their levels of compassion.  They wanted to re-coup from all those ticket sales.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  As long as they got paid, in their eyes, everything was everything.  No one can force me to believe that they were not aware,  but to make me believe they cared, that would take a miracle.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Venus7

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
things weren't ready and the concerts were less than 2 weeks away. This guy saying Michael had only been to the rehearsals a few times, it makes you wonder if AEG knew that it might not happen. However if Michael cancelled they wouldn't get any money back would they? but if he died they would and even earn more...

You know..The AEG owner Philip Anschutz knows how to make money, he owns almost everything in here US, he will always make sure he won't loose any money and I guess he always had his plans A, B and  he most likely had plans A and B with TII tours as well....  
because the whole scenario with MJ's tour looks like one thing that already happened in Philip's Anschutz life in 1967:

As the story goes, in 1967 Anschutz borrowed heavily to buy up land after discovering oil near Gillette, Wyoming. But after making the purchase, his oil field caught on fire, threatening to destroy the nascent oilman before he could even count his first barrels of crude. To salvage the field, Anschutz hired Red Adair, the legendary oil-well firefighter, who reportedly told the young businessman, "If you don't pay me, don't ever have another oil-field fire." Not one to risk his investment—or a pass up a good side bet—Anschutz contacted Universal Pictures, which was putting together John Wayne's Hellfighters, a movie about oil-well firefighters, and negotiated a $100,000 fee to let a film crew shoot the blaze and the battle to stop it. Anschutz used that money to pay off his creditors, and after the fire was beaten, set himself along the road to unfathomable fortune—if not quite fame.

No wonder an unnamed colleague told Fortune that Anschutz "can see around corners." He probably owns those too."
[/b][/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone recorded this from the rehearsals from michael, you can barely hear it, but he sings dirty diana ( maybe playback) idk. I posted this because I found it on youtube..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Black or White

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Will you be there?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

With the rehearsal film issue, Michael could see them filming him, right? So Randy says the rehearsal film was for MJ's archives.....either way MJ had to agree to being filmed. Did he agree to be filmed as an insurance, was it genuinely for archives, or did Randy make MJ think it was for archives when really it was done in case something happened to him?

I cannot think that if MJ was murdered it was planned from the start, especially not with AEG or Kenny Ortega. Why would they go to such lengths wih costume, stage design, special effects, advertising etc only to bump off the main man just as it was beginning to start. That doesn't make sense to me. What i can imagine is someone outside of TII production knocking MJ off his pedestal, like someone connected to Sony, who had something to gain from the heightened publicity surrounding MJ. However, I can also imagine that if near the end, some big players (Tom Barrack, Anschutz) got word that it was highly likely MJ was not going to deliver, i can see something happening there. Then there is Thome, who is directly connected to Tom Barrack. Did Thome get to the doctor? Did anyone get to the doctor, or was it just his mistake? And how did Murray get into MJ's circle, and who hired him for the tour? Then there are the people who were brought in just before MJ died, Branca/Mclain, Frank Dileo. Am i right in saying Frank Dileo has nothing to gain from the MJ estate now that he has no client?
Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 06:06:43 PM by QuirkyDiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One other thing - when DiLeo was rehired, did he do anything during this brief period that would in hindsight (after MJ's death) not benefit or be detrimental to MJ, or anything that benefits someone/something else? If DiLeo was part of a conspiracy, i can't see his role at the moment? Also why did Thome still have 5 million dollars of MJ's still after he was fired? Does that kind of imply that MJ was not aware of what Thome was doing with his money?

I thought i would mention too how touching it was for MJ's son to prominently acknowledge the fans at the Grammy awards. If found this too, scroll down to 'Sometimes i cry, but it's fans like you that make me endure'. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought everyone knew that DD had been rehearsed, but the full production hadn't been rehearsed, just the song.  According to Kenny they were supposed to do the full run through on the 25th.  This piece of info is no shock, and it's not like we were lied to cuz we weren't, at least not on that fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe he is alive no mater what people say I will keep the faith and continue to spread his message, This is really not it, This is still not the final curtain no  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "gracesong"
I'm just shocked. If this person's account is credible, then they put him through Hell.
He wanted to do these shows for his kids, and he gave everything he had for it.
It kind of reminds me of his O2 appearance in which he stated very clearly that "this is it".
Many people wonder why he emphasized that phrase so much, but I think they have to realize he has been in this industry for so many years.
He's seen the c**p people pull sometimes and has witnessed first-hand how nasty some people can be. He was just tired and done.
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after his supposed death, there were moments when I'd just sit back, watch videos of him, and hope, just hope, that that innocence and purity wasn't taken from him. I think that people wouldn't argue if I stated that those trials really did a number on him; they hurt him more than we could ever know.
Even if one is found to be not guilty, the mere occurrence of having sexual charges filed against them is enough to ruin anyone's reputation, let alone the charge of sexual crimes against children.
I hate to say it, but I think it took part of his heart and soul. I'm blind, so I can't see his eyes or face, but I wouldn't be surprised if pre-trial and post-trial Michael look different, empty somehow.

P.S. at the person who was wondering about people not being able to speak out on Michael's condition:
Yes, that is valid. They have contracts, and those contracts state one cannot divulge details of the show, especially not now when a legal investigation might be under way. If someone admitted at AEG to doing wrong, then there would be some sort of liability.
I completely agree with you on that, those trials did a number on him. even others said he became very depressed, and i dont blame him for leaving neverland , they ruined the heart and soul of that place for him. THEY TORE HIS HEART OPEN, and he never looked at neverland the same after that , neverland WAS michael, an without neverland and the joy and happiness it brought him, he became very empty, towards the end i could see it in his eyes, his eyes said it all , he didnt have that warm feeling to them anymore, it was like they took all his happiness away, and the fact he never found a women to spend his entire life with, someone who could crawl into bed beside him and just hug him all night, was even worse, the poor guy went through hell, with no true woman by his side, everyone tore him apart, i think in the end his eyes clearly showed he was empty inside and he just wasnt the same.  
Speaking of not having a woman beside him, what do you make of that post by LMP on her mySpace talking about how she realy tried to help Michael but couldn't. I think it's since removed now, but in the blog post she stated she had tried to help him, but he kept attracting vampire-like people near him.
From what I remember, she made it sound like she left Michael because he was stubborn and wouldn't quit whatever he was doing to attract those "leaches", and it took a toll upon her health.
Why do you think he could never find a woman to fall in love with? He supposedly had a secret GF or something, but yeah...who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:

I really don't get it !
How on Earth can someone -from this guy's post -jumps to the conclusion that Michael is dead!
He actually didn't said something that we don't already know .
It's all old news !
The dancer's feet , the pain on his back , the use of a double ?
The fact that he does so big effort to sound a natural person ...hmmmm....
And yes it could be a techcician but so what ???

Hmmmm....a tecnician for SONY maybe ?????  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Athough that IS REALLY AN INTERESTING ANGLE to the whole scenario, We have no way to verify if that is really what happened.....

The thing that bugs me is that if hes a tech guy, then why the hell on earth wouldnt he know Randy's full name??? How ridiculous is that ? I mean he wasnt the only tech guy around was he?????

If this is what really happened then I feel sorry for MJ....After all that he had given to the industry,......If this is what they did to him, then they can go F**K THEMSELVES.......

But then again this one anonymous comment DOES NOT AND I REPEAT DOES NOT SOLVE THE MANY INCONSISTENSIES THAT HAVE SURFACED IN THE PAST 7 MONTHS......

...SO I AM KINDA 50 50 RIGHT NOW.....I THINK I"LL GIVE IT A YEAR OR SO>..... :evil:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

double post
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 01:53:53 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "karralyn"
Michael Beardon did talk about the rehearsels for Dirty Diana were going to be I believe the next day, and MJ was going to have 2 girls in the bed with him..........one was Ori.  He said he hoped he didn't get killed for saying this.   Michael Beardon and George Lopez were having a conversation shortly after George Lopez's show came on the air.  It on the web somewhere, I just don't know where, but I definitely read it.
karralyn
[youtube:11sbo923]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGxIaYeIXwY&feature=related[/youtube:11sbo923]
Though I admit this would have been pretty hot, I cannot even begin to imagine Michael wanting to place himself that close to that much fire ever again, either on or off stage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions