Datroot

That doesn't necessarily mean they were recording MJ outside the Staples Centre.  Could have been anyone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

me2

and thats on the official michaeljackson site, who runs that site now?
isnt that sony or aeg, i guess they would remove a message like this if they see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

Quote from: "me2"
and thats on the official michaeljackson site, who runs that site now?
isnt that sony or aeg, i guess they would remove a message like this if they see it.

Yes, it belongs to SONY. I'm sure they will not remove that post because they know that message was probably spread out to other sites, and if they remove it it will make them look more guilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Venus7"
I just came across something in diff. forum:

Hi,

My name is jhon. I will spare a second name as i do not want any lawsuits brought against me by AEG or any company affiliated with them.

Sorry guys, but I don't understand why people jump to conclusions so quickly after reading a post which is posted by a friend of someone who wants to remain anonymous ("jhon" *cough*, "Well i have said my peace..." *rolls eyes*).

This is not even the entire post, this part is missing:

My message to Michael----Michael you were being subjected to games and spin for most of the latter years of your life, i don't know if you were aware of it, but it continued until the day you died....i hope you have finally found the rest that you deserve.

I have given this page of my final words on the issue of Michael to a friend, who will find the best place to place this piece of writing.

I hope it gives all who read an insight.

Eternal peace and god bless you all."

The original forum to which is was posted is unknown, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No where in the entire thread is listed where the original post can be found.  Anyone could have written this, it could even be a post by the TINI group.  Just remember how some of these people all of a sudden call Kenny a murderer...

Don't take things for granted because it's published somewhere on the internet, don't jump to conclusions just like that![/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Sorry guys, but I don't understand why people jump to conclusions so quickly after reading a post which is posted by a friend of someone who wants to remain anonymous ("jhon" *cough*, "Well i have said my peace..." *rolls eyes*).
The original forum to which is was posted is unknown, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No where in the entire thread is listed where the original post can be found.  Anyone could have written this, it could even be a post by the TINI group.  Just remember how some of these people all of a sudden call Kenny a murderer...

Don't take things for granted because it's published somewhere on the internet, don't jump to conclusions just like that!

"jhon" could be typo. I do that too sometimes.
To me, the message from this guy sounds like real thing, because some things he writes about were mentioned right after MJ's death. And also there is some explanation of why HD videotaping of rehearsals were made on first place.
Those pieces fit right in this puzzle, IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

... Randy was always talking to Kenny about Michaels and his worries about him not completing 50. Randy and Kenny were talking a lot, and made alot of plans in-case his health fails, Randy also hired a doctor for Michael.

Kenny, as instructed by Randy, always made sure the camera's were rolling on the days mj turned up for rehearsals, although he denies this, but these film footages were made as a guarantee, that if something happened he would have something get his investment back on.

Don´t like that part at all! It confirms my feeling I had from the first day i heard of foul play. I´m still thinking that Murray is the Scapegoat. I´m sorry if i repeat myself in that case all the time, but it definitely smells very very very much like conspiracy and all because of money!!
Also it confirmes my feeling that the movie TII was really just made as a garantee to get AEGs investments. It´s too unprofessional if it was planned by Michael. (I´m sorry michael if you read that, maybe you made it look like real rehearsals, don´t get me wrong). I don´t know what he would do or wouldn´t, but I think he would wear costumes, he would style his hair perfectly, he would rehearse all songs his fans wanna hear and make sure they are seen in the movie.

Don´t you think he would gave everything in this rehearsals, he wouldn´t save his voice and he would show his perfect dance moves if it was planned to be a movie???
I want to now the truth... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The "Dirty Diana" puzzle has always been on my mind..  i am positive MJ did rehearse it.  Bizarre that Kenny would deny it and leave it out.   That is a clue...  a clue to something... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Sorry Guys but I'm not buying this, As has already been stated anyone could have wrote this & with the Hating thats going on right now we really could not say this comes from a reliable source!
As I have stated to anyone that claims to have been there & had these concerns they should be going to the LAPD & making a statement & not blabing on the net............
Whatever contracts these people were under does not tie them in to witnessing torture!!
Even the dog on the street knows Randy..........Emmmm???? Surname!!!!

I could have wrote that as everything on it is common knowledge.........On the wrong site to think we would believe this BS  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Thanks for sharing!  :D
As believeable as it might appear, I don't belive a word of it.
Why would a tech guy not know Randy's last name (Phillips)?
IF you believe he's gone (which I don't) why would the supposed autopsy report not say anything of ripped/broken healskin?
And most of all - there is no clear source to this info, and anyone could have made that up to see how we respond. And either way.. It doesn't contain anything of any real importance does it? (Or maybe I am missing someth.?) Except that the AEG are lying - but we knew that all along. Why would someone have the need to say those things in secret? I don't get it.
About the playback I see reasoning in using both playback and real vocal in rehearsels.
And about the feet issue.. I think Michael moved his feet a great deal for rehearsels!
I think it's someone playing games. Well, that's just my opinion.  :)

Yes, you are right.  This does not prove that Michael is no longer with us. It only proves that something is not right about the rehearsals, the video that we have seen, the movie, and the interviews. If he's right, Michael's weight wasn't an issue like some have claimed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I KEEP THINKING LATOYA KNOWS WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. MURDERED FOR MONEY!!!!!!! DAMN THIS. IM HERE FOR THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL. DEAD OR ALIVE. I LOVE YOU MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

UTisNUM1

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Don't take things for granted because it's published somewhere on the internet, don't jump to conclusions just like that!

"jhon" could be typo. I do that too sometimes.
To me, the message from this guy sounds like real thing, because some things he writes about were mentioned right after MJ's death. And also there is some explanation of why HD videotaping of rehearsals were made on first place.
Those pieces fit right in this puzzle, IMO

HD cameras are all what people shoot footage with now. They aren't any bigger than the old SD 480i cams, they are just used now for better picture. They were using the RED cameras which is beyond 1080p HD for a better picture not only during filming but performing like. HD cams are very inexpensive now, heck you could by a Flip Mino HD for about 200-250 dollars that does full HD (fps varies). Everything is making the switch to HD, it isn't abnormal for people to use HD cams to record a show or a rehearsal. This isn't a clue, it is called show business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "gracesong"
I'm just shocked. If this person's account is credible, then they put him through Hell.
He wanted to do these shows for his kids, and he gave everything he had for it.
It kind of reminds me of his O2 appearance in which he stated very clearly that "this is it".
Many people wonder why he emphasized that phrase so much, but I think they have to realize he has been in this industry for so many years.
He's seen the c**p people pull sometimes and has witnessed first-hand how nasty some people can be. He was just tired and done.
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after his supposed death, there were moments when I'd just sit back, watch videos of him, and hope, just hope, that that innocence and purity wasn't taken from him. I think that people wouldn't argue if I stated that those trials really did a number on him; they hurt him more than we could ever know.
Even if one is found to be not guilty, the mere occurrence of having sexual charges filed against them is enough to ruin anyone's reputation, let alone the charge of sexual crimes against children.
I hate to say it, but I think it took part of his heart and soul. I'm blind, so I can't see his eyes or face, but I wouldn't be surprised if pre-trial and post-trial Michael look different, empty somehow.

P.S. at the person who was wondering about people not being able to speak out on Michael's condition:
Yes, that is valid. They have contracts, and those contracts state one cannot divulge details of the show, especially not now when a legal investigation might be under way. If someone admitted at AEG to doing wrong, then there would be some sort of liability.

i LOVE your post.... turly wonderful....i agree with you... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

Do you remember when James Brown died? He died when he was quite old and musical industry didn't have such success with his records after James Brown's death. But they had HUGE success when young and good looking Elvis Presley died!!!
The key is "die young, somehow victimized and not forgotten yet" that's when musical moguls make really good money.
Could be this something relating to MJ' death?
So sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
:shock:  :o Wow. I don't even know what to say except it was said that Michael had dancer's feet and that is why he had pain. That just proves to me that Michael's tolerance for pain is much greater than people have reported.
thats what happens when you have had pain all your life, he is practically immune to it lol :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Could of been written by anyone - I agree with MO. Sony is leaving it there - so that we see once again that he is "dead".  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions