A heart attack - why not?
February 12, 2010, 09:59:53 AM
If it is possible, as many hoax theorists claim, for MJ to fake an autopsy report, to fake a court case that the LAPD have brought, to fake an affidavit etc, why did he not just opt to die of a heart attack and have that put on the autopsy report? At least then nobody else is implicated or dragged into his hoax death and things don't get too complicated. Also, the heart attack could have been hastened by the stress of the concerts - in fact this was the idea the media mistakenly jumped on because it was so plausible.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: A heart attack - why not?
February 12, 2010, 11:07:31 AM
OR EVEN....JUST RETIRE DUE TO ILL HEALTH..........???????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 02:26:48 AM
That's been the big nagging question for me from the start.  Why involve Murray in this whole thing?  Why not just die of a heart attack or drug overdose?  If Murray's in on it, he has to have been living in fear from some deranged fan for the last 8 months.  It's a real possibility someone could take him out.  Would Michael risk someone else's life for a hoax?  In the footage I've seen of Murray, he doesn't even look like he has bodyguards near him.  I just don't know what to think anymore...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 13, 2010, 02:37:50 AM
Some people sure want everyone else to be wrong.. I think Bec's theory explains very well why Murray has to be involved, among the many other reasons for him to hoax his death.. Have you guys read the thread called "IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT MURRAY BE CHARGED?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 03:06:29 AM
What theory is that...that Murray is symbolic?  No offense, but I don't subscribe to that kind of thing.  It's not that we want everyone to be wrong, not at all, it's just that we don't only believe ideas that fit into the hoax...it's called being objective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 03:12:57 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
What theory is that...that Murray is symbolic?  No offense, but I don't subscribe to that kind of thing.  It's not that we want everyone to be wrong, not at all, it's just that we don't only believe ideas that fit into the hoax...it's called being objective.
I guess that's what they mean but what he stands for is very important, plus that wouldn't be the sole reason for the hoax. I don't know about you, but with Quirky it's just that I sometimes get this sense that she gets annoyed with people that seem less intelligent than her because they believe in theories like this, when only hers could possibly be correct or something, maybe I'm wrong..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 03:47:52 AM
I don't know about Quirky...I don't feel that way, I just like to question everything, and I like facts.  When people say they "know" 100% that Michael is alive, they're not being realistic. None of us know anything for certain!  The only thing that annoys me is when people get jumped on for questions such as this, like how dare we question the hoax.  Trust me, I would love to believe this is a hoax, you have no idea...but I'm just one of those people that needs cold hard proof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 13, 2010, 06:26:06 AM
MAYBE WE ARE LOOKING AT THIS TOO SIMPLISTICALLY.......I GUESS IT WOULD SUIT US TO HAVE HAD MICHEAL JUST RETIRE OR SOMETHING.......BUT I HAVE READ THE THREAD ABOUT WHY MURRAY HAS TO BE INVOLVED.........SO KEEPING AN OPEN MIND IS IMPORTANT HERE I THINK...........IT ALL SEEMS SO VERY COMPLICATED.......AND I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHY THAT IS SO..........BUT AS THINGS ARE UNFOLDING........A BIGGER PICTURE IS BEING PAINTED ISNT IT.......AND ANYWAY....WE ARE ALL ALLOWED OUR OWN OPINIONS ON HERE.........NO-ONE .....HAS.....TO AGREE ......JUST BE FRIENDLY......HELP EACH OTHER THROUGH THIS MOUNTAIN OF INFORMATION WE ARE BEING FED.......IT IS ONLY NATURAL THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS.........AND NO  MATTER WHAT WE ALL DO TO, TRY OUR BEST TO DO WHAT MICHEAL WANTS......THERE WILL ALWAYS ALWAYS BE PEOPLE WHO DISS HIM AND SAY BAD STUFF........ITS HUMAN NATURE......THERE I HAVE SAID MY BIT,....LOVE TO EVERYONE OF YOU LOVES MICHEAL........THATS WHY WE ARE ALL HERE.....XXXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

February 13, 2010, 06:35:50 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
If it is possible, as many hoax theorists claim, for MJ to fake an autopsy report, to fake a court case that the LAPD have brought, to fake an affidavit etc, why did he not just opt to die of a heart attack and have that put on the autopsy report? At least then nobody else is implicated or dragged into his hoax death and things don't get too complicated. Also, the heart attack could have been hastened by the stress of the concerts - in fact this was the idea the media mistakenly jumped on because it was so plausible.

YOU STOLE MY WORDS!!!
JUST TODAY I WAS GOING TO OPEN A THREAD ABOUT IT!!!GOOD QUIRKY DIANA!
MY LITTLE NEPHEW TOLD ME THAT! I TALKED TO HER ABOUT THE HOAX....AND SHE SAID: WHY HE DIDN'T HOAX JUST WITH A HEART ATTACK???? SO THAT NOBODY WOULD HAVE BEEN INVOLVED?
A LITTLE GIRL THAT JUST MADE ME THINK A LOT....AND MADE MY FEELING ROLLERCOASTER GO DOWN... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

February 13, 2010, 06:40:22 AM
Could it be that it was more simple to send clues he is alive if such a big case was involved,rather than a heart attack without any investigation on it? Investigation on Dr Murray helps us investigating in the hoax,don't you think so?
With an heart attack,the story would have ended soon. And we would have never believed in the hoax theory..(maybe...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 07:17:22 AM
I dunno...a simple heart attack as a way to hoax the death of Michael Jackson would be the equivalent him starting a concert by  casually walking onstage and starting to sing songs.  He enters with a bang so it should only be expected that he would exit with one too.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 07:29:18 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I dunno...a simple heart attack as a way to hoax the death of Michael Jackson would be the equivalent him starting a concert by  casually walking onstage and starting to sing songs.  He enters with a bang so it should only be expected that he would exit with one too.  ;)

Yes, Í agree. A ''simple'' heart attack would not draw the same amount of attention (It would for a while but not ongoing). It's the "drama" and excitement that keeps peoples curiosity alert. To paint the bigger picture or to a set  stage you need an audience. And I don't think anything that MJ has ever made show, hoax or whatever has ever been simple. He has always done things his own way trying to prove a greater point. As long as it's Michael Jackson I always await huge elements of surprise and excitement!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

February 13, 2010, 09:42:50 AM
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"

Yes, Í agree. A ''simple'' heart attack would not draw the same amount of attention (It would for a while but not ongoing). It's the "drama" and excitement that keeps peoples curiosity alert. To paint the bigger picture or to a set  stage you need an audience. And I don't think anything that MJ has ever made show, hoax or whatever has ever been simple. He has always done things his own way trying to prove a greater point. As long as it's Michael Jackson I always await huge elements of surprise and excitement!  :D

Yep agree!

CONRAD is the CON MAN that keeps the saga interesting. The medias wouldnt be talking bout MJ everyday 7 months after if there wasn't the homicide aspect
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 13, 2010, 09:58:46 AM
I AGREE WITH WHAT IS BEING SAID HERE....BUT I GUESS ITS BECAUSE ITS SOOO (ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT STUFF) THAT SOME OF US ARE WONDERING .........WHY?...WHAT??? WHEN???......AND SO ON.  BUT JUST BECAUSE WE ARE STRUGGLING TO...."GET IT"...SO TO SPEAK...DOESNT MEAN THERE IS NOTHING TO ..."GET"...IF YOU FOLLOW ME..........XXXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:28:46 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I don't know about Quirky...I don't feel that way, I just like to question everything, and I like facts.  When people say they "know" 100% that Michael is alive, they're not being realistic. None of us know anything for certain!  The only thing that annoys me is when people get jumped on for questions such as this, like how dare we question the hoax.  Trust me, I would love to believe this is a hoax, you have no idea...but I'm just one of those people that needs cold hard proof.
Well, I never said anything like that, and I rarely see anyone say it, either, so you shouldn't worry too much about that. I figured you didn't believe in it, but you have to remember that no one has cold hard proof of the existence of the Lord or Jesus Christ, either, and many believe that they don't exist at all.. Sometimes you just have to have that faith and hope deep down, coupled with all the inconsistencies that these hard-working people around you have labored for months to uncover, and with this hoax, we may just get all the cold hard proof we need eventually!

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"

Yep agree!

CONRAD is the CON MAN that keeps the saga interesting. The medias wouldnt be talking bout MJ everyday 7 months after if there wasn't the homicide aspect
You guys put that really well- That's what I think, too! Michael already thought out a wild, ridiculous way to look like he died, he couldn't just have a normal "celebrity drug death", it had to be an absurd drug that no one would ever think of..!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions