Suzy

Have somone of you Tarot cards?
December 02, 2009, 05:22:17 AM
Hello guys.Since the other forum is for sale I lost hope.I have pretty memories on him and my lovely tattoo.But I want to ask if somone of you have tarot cards and if you please wanne ask if Michael is still alive and if he will come back.Thank you.Love Suzy
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Have somone of you Tarot cards?
December 02, 2009, 09:26:44 AM
no tarot cards but hey, I hired a medium  :D really. I know it's weird but what can I do I'm desperate. The medium said he's still alive. I also consulted the iching "the superior man who has breadth of character carries the outer world". I don't know what to make of it.   :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Suzy

December 02, 2009, 11:55:50 AM
Thanks for sharing.I am somtimes despared too.I once ask a medium and to my she sead he is death and that his death is legal prooft.But I never see legal proof!You anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 05:05:43 PM
Well... i think i reached the right stage of madness to go and ask the Tarot cards online.... with no big hopes, i picked up the simpliest spread - 1 question =  1 card. My question was obvious, the one i'm living every day: Is Michael Jackson alive?

What i received left me speechless! I'll try to translate it here:

The Rebel (IV)
aka The Emperor (in alternative Tarot deck)

People are very scared of those who know who they are. These people possess a certain charisma, aura, attractiveness and power, that can free the full of life young people from traditional incarceration (imprisonment).

Enlightened man cannot be enslaved - it is difficult - he cannot be locked up ... It is hard to swallow an outstanding person, who has got the knowledge of the internal, he is a force that destroys the existing order. The masses do not want to be disturbed, even if they live in adversity, as they are accustomed to it. And anyone who is not unhappy, looks like an outsider.
Enlightened man is the greatest outsider in this world, he doesn’t belong to anyone. No organization can limit him, he’s not affected neither by society, nor by the people.

The powerful and authoritative person on this trump (card) is indeed a master of his destiny. He wears the emblem of the sun on his shoulder, and holds a torch in his right hand, which symbolizes the light of his hard-won truth. Poor or rich, a rebel is indeed the Emperor, because he broke the chain of suppressive conditioning and views of society. He formed himself, taking all the colors of the rainbow. He arises from the dark and formless unconscious roots of his past and grow wings to fly in the sky. His way of being is restless - not because he is fighting against something or someone, but because he discovered his true nature and decided to live in accordance with it. His spirit is similar to an eagle - Envoy of heaven and earth. Rebel calls us to be bold enough to take responsibility for who we are and to live upon our own truth.

i swear that's what i got...  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 06, 2009, 03:21:39 PM
The hanged man--- indicates a period of waiting around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

December 10, 2009, 06:32:30 PM
Check this site they do a darily tarot for Michael Jackson here is todays

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 06:48:41 PM
Hey, I did a tarot reading for Michael a few weeks ago. It's on the old forum. I'll get the link for you.  :)

here it is:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

December 10, 2009, 06:52:10 PM
HI ALL..I DO TAROT READINGS AS WELL AS CHANNELING. I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS. I HAVE DONE READINGS ON THIS QUESTION, AND IN ADDITION I HAVE USED THE PENDULUM.

EACH AND EVERY TIME IT HAS SAID..YES HE IS STILL ALIVE AND WILL COME BACK.

:)
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 11:12:44 PM
Does anybody here can do handreading?I was wondering while I was reading the thread about Michael's dark fingernails,ILuvUMoreMJ posted an article and when we scroll down,we see Michael's imprint palm and I was thinking about the life line or maybe something else interesting to read...I know it's not scientific but I'm just curious :D
Here,s the link(thanks to ILuvUMoreMJ):  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 07:02:37 PM
I just asked the cards "Is Michael Jackson still alive?"  and I got "The Star".

he Star brings you the gift of pleasure in nature, of reasoned intuition and of shining hope. It reveals a loving phase, filled with calm energy and renewed understanding. It is a card of heavenly favours and a sense of being blessed. If you are currently experiencing difficulties or have been depressed or unwell, the Star augurs healing. Your ability to let go of damaging memories has been strengthened by contact with your true self. Hatred, envy, bitterness, and revenge have burned themselves out and no longer shadow your life or potential for future happiness. Now you are able to forgive and forget. Friendship is an important area governed by the Star. Your friends are especially previous to you now, and you may friend their presence in your life a source of great happiness.

Illumination. You need to be the star of your "show" and experience a time of joy, wonder, hope and healing. Relax and re-establish your connection with your body and the illumination of spiritual realities. Dwell on the good.

You will become aware of how successful and respected you are. You may attain a goal that brings lasting happiness, or you may win a reward. Your reputation may be enhanced. A successful person may be involved.

The star represents the confidence of youth. The young girl is innocent in life, full of hope and inspiration. She is in anticipation of what will be. Want to find (or regain) a sense of meaning, inspiration, or purpose to your life and hope your future will be better than your past. It's the call of destiny that motivates you or compels you to go on. Your desire is NOT in vain, and that which you are yearning for will ultimately find fulfilment.

Courage, hope, and inspiration are in your life. Great love will be given and received. Wisdom, spiritual enlightenment, progress toward goals and knowing what these goals are.

HMMMMMM!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 01, 2010, 07:10:32 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
HI ALL..I DO TAROT READINGS AS WELL AS CHANNELING. I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS. I HAVE DONE READINGS ON THIS QUESTION, AND IN ADDITION I HAVE USED THE PENDULUM.

EACH AND EVERY TIME IT HAS SAID..YES HE IS STILL ALIVE AND WILL COME BACK.

:)
 :mrgreen:

wow thats  sweet!!! have you ever been right? or how many times i should say lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

January 10, 2010, 06:35:58 AM
Quote from: "susie_23"
I just asked the cards "Is Michael Jackson still alive?"  and I got "The Star".

he Star brings you the gift of pleasure in nature, of reasoned intuition and of shining hope. It reveals a loving phase, filled with calm energy and renewed understanding. It is a card of heavenly favours and a sense of being blessed. If you are currently experiencing difficulties or have been depressed or unwell, the Star augurs healing. Your ability to let go of damaging memories has been strengthened by contact with your true self. Hatred, envy, bitterness, and revenge have burned themselves out and no longer shadow your life or potential for future happiness. Now you are able to forgive and forget. Friendship is an important area governed by the Star. Your friends are especially previous to you now, and you may friend their presence in your life a source of great happiness.

Illumination. You need to be the star of your "show" and experience a time of joy, wonder, hope and healing. Relax and re-establish your connection with your body and the illumination of spiritual realities. Dwell on the good.

You will become aware of how successful and respected you are. You may attain a goal that brings lasting happiness, or you may win a reward. Your reputation may be enhanced. A successful person may be involved.

The star represents the confidence of youth. The young girl is innocent in life, full of hope and inspiration. She is in anticipation of what will be. Want to find (or regain) a sense of meaning, inspiration, or purpose to your life and hope your future will be better than your past. It's the call of destiny that motivates you or compels you to go on. Your desire is NOT in vain, and that which you are yearning for will ultimately find fulfilment.

Courage, hope, and inspiration are in your life. Great love will be given and received. Wisdom, spiritual enlightenment, progress toward goals and knowing what these goals are.

HMMMMMM!!!

I ALSO GOT THE STAR AFTER ASKING IF HE IS STILL ALIVE!!!

Maybe it's another set of cards, but also the star!!

Here's the meaning in short:

- a beautiful encounter
- dreams come true
- an idea turns out to be true
- a sudden stroke of luck
- acceptance
- right intuition
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 01:18:11 PM
So I just did a reading asking "Tell me what I need to know about how MJ is feeling."
I;m not very good at reading, so feel free to add to this!

1. Generally: 2 of Pentacles
He's trying to balance things.  This is all a juggling act.

2. In depth: King of Wands
He's feeling passionate! In charge of things. He's the leader; others are following.

3. In depth: Queen of Wands
Again, passion and fire. This project, this hoax, he's loving it.

4. What the person tells the world about how they feel which isnt always the truth and/or absent from the complete truth; What is shown about how they feel
7 of Cups: Feeling caught up in the illusion. perhaps his feelings are changing based on this hoax.

5.What they truly feel but dont tell anyone; What they wish they could tell and if they do tell someone this is what they speak of, this is a rare occurence ( should be read in comparance with 4.)
9 of Swords: He's hurting!  :(  He's feeling fear and pain over something. Worrying.

6. Emotions that isnt realized; Not ignored but instead have not comprehensible to them at this point in time; What they need to acknowledge
Justice: That they truth will come out.

7. The blockage of emotions; What prevents them from their wishes (which is in conjunction with 8.)
Queen of Swords: Not feeling rational? I don't know.

8. Wishes in regards to their emotions; What they wish and hope for emotionally in regards to the question
Wheel of Fortune: A turning point. Karma. New beginnings.

9. (Sometimes we wish for things we know we wont get and when this occurs we over come our aspiration with expections and this is posisition nine.) Expections about the maturation of emotions, how they feel it will turn out
Ace of Swords: Triumph, a new beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

March 02, 2010, 06:34:40 PM
I called psychics last year and they all said he has moved on.  I was seriously considering calling them again and telling them about my intuitive feelings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 02:47:33 AM
hello.
I also do tarots reading.

the major arcan THE WIZzARD
the major arcan THE POPE   
he is ALIVE, it is all scheduled, until he completes all the tasks to accomplish, he will not come back. BUT he will come back. KEEP THE FAITH!

PS: hello Michael, I know you like these things. I know you read us. Come back when you are ready. We love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions