ARG- Alternate reality game- this is it!!!
February 04, 2010, 05:35:53 PM
After watching all those great vids of people like our Maura and Piano Games etc. there have been a lot of questions for me over the past couple of months, like why and how MJ did this and how and why so many people seem to be informed and in on this like family, friends, TMZ etc...I don t know all the answers but thats not important, cause I really think I ve figured this whole HOAX thing out...please dont call me crazy before you read EVERYTHING I m posting now. Now this might take you a long time, as its taking me even longer to put it all up, since stupid me erased it all, but BELIEVE me, its worth it!!!

This has been a great adventure, a really great adventure and I m very HAPPY to be a part of THis GAME!!!

YEP, I said game...and here it comes. SIT DOWN, BUCKLE SECURELY...CAUSE I M ABOUT TO TAKE YOU ON THE RIDE OF YOUR LIVE.

As some of you might know I signed up for the DAVE DAVE work group cause all along I knew that DAVE has a very special and HUGE ROLE in the DEATH HOAX!
So for the longest time I was wondering about who he listed as influence next to MICHAEL JACKSON...And THE WINNER IS TRENT REZNOR...why TRENT REZNOR...this is what I found out:

Trent Reznor Wikipedia

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ITS GAME TIME!!! LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Hes also behind the ARG (alternate reality game) Year ZERO with his band nine-inch nail.

ARG- same as Interactive reality game (google gives you the same link)

Wikipedia YEAR ZERO

There s a 11 page long interview with Trent also about the game and planting clues etc, here the most interesting parts for you.

Trent Reznor on YEAR ZERO, PLANTING CLUES...

Its a 11 page Interview, but its worth reading, really! Here just a very interesting part about planting clues and he even mentions the word " HOAX FEELING" somewhere in the interview. In the interview he explains a lot about the way they did the ARG and about the music industry today.

"Reznor: With the record label. Yeah, I funded it myself so I could call the shots basically. But it came a point when it was about to come to life, work was being done, they had been hired, and I wanted to involve the label, explain to them what was going to happen, so that they basically didn't mess it up. Just let it do its thing, but warning them what might start happening. And there was some of the most absurd conversations I would have, where I'm trying to explain something that's — if you try to explain what an ARG is to somebody, it's a tough —

Rose: Yeah, yeah it is, it is, right, right.

Reznor: I can tell you another tough conversations. Calling my manager and saying, "Listen, here's what I want to do. I'm going to hire these guys — " "How much?" "Yeah, but here's what's going to happen. People are just going to start sensing this thing's going on. And it's going to be this rabid kind of excitement about this story that ties into the record." "Well, how are they going to find out about it?" "Well, first on a T-shirt, you notice a letter's a little bit different. And someone's going to put that together, and someone's going to think what if I type that in a browser? And it's going to take them to a site. And that's going to talk — and they're going to put that online." I could hear myself saying it, and I thought goddamn I sound like a crazy person, you know. And I'm saying, "Look how much money I'm going to spend to do this." It sounds crazy, you know. But to their credit they trusted me. And they understood what — they kind of picked up on what would be cool about it.

Rose: The label you mean?

Reznor: No my management."

later on page 8 about the end of the game:

"Reznor: And then we started talking about it was getting to the phase where — not everything was planned out from the very beginning. Certainly the skeletal ideas. But then some things were left to mutate depending on how it went. And at that meeting it was like, "OK, we should think about the end and we should think about how to wrap it up and make it feel like this phase of it has a conclusion to give people a sense of accomplishment, and to keep them from being frustrated looking for something that isn't there anymore." And then there was the idea of "What about this idea? Susan, you're going to kill me." It was (Alonna) saying this. "And what about this, we're in Cleveland. You guys play a secret show. As soon as everyone leaves the building they're across the street from the building, boom, detonates, implodes."

Rose: [laughs]

Reznor: You know, and I'm like these are my kind of people. How the fuck can we do that? Yes, you know. Anyway, that mutated into — I came up with the idea of — it was their idea to have a show. The problem I had with that was it can't be a full show, it needs to maintain a level of excitement where people feel like they're getting a treat, that something happens. It can't just be a show, because then it becomes a show. So, I kind of wrote up a synopsis of what I thought would be a cool thing to happen, including primarily what happened, you know. And I thought for sure there'd be some liability (of us) being able to do that. And what if someone gets hurt, and you know. But then I kind of rationalized it, like OK, when you to a haunted house somebody's coming at you with a chainsaw and a strobe light in the dark, you know. Those somehow nobody goes to jail for that usually. And so they really just started working on the idea. And I knew that the people they would get to execute it would be — I'm not just kissing ass when I'm talking to you. But by that time they'd really proven themselves as they don't disappoint. It's an A list — its what I would do if I was in that job. I'm a guy that overthinks things and you know gets — but it was the same, I knew they could pull it off. And we talked about it, and we decided to use that place you saw. It's where we filmed the ("Survivalism") video a while earlier. And much to my amazement, that went off without a hitch, you know. Without a hitch,. and there were so many things that could have just made us look stupid, you know. And to my surprise, you know, watching — all I could see, because we were in the building. I could see the bus pulling up and we were all looking out the window and seeing people walk out and guys on the roof. It looked great, you know. And I couldn't tell what was happening in the actual meeting until I saw we edited it right after the film, watched the video tape. And it was — I was surprised that it was what I hoped would happen. It was that suspension of disbelief, worked it out so where it would feel like, hey everybody thought this was (entertaining news) but now we tie Nine Inch Nails and fiction into this and now you realize, oh I'm at the first resistance meeting. And this is the guy — oh, I'm in the movie. You know. And the whole idea of it being broadcast, Webcast, and then it cuts off right when you don't know what happened. And those people that we carefully selected would be the ones that tell the story. I thought it was genius. All those flourishes were there (and doing). And what was great about it was the next day, people had — so the story ended with the SWAT team coming in, tear gas and sirens, people getting rushed out to the bus, were bound up against the wall, and you know, people running out, freaked out. And then people filled in the story with they went to jail. Which I don't think they did, you know what I mean. I couldn't tell what was real myself. My manager Jim called me up and he's like, "What the hell happened last night?" I'm like, "It went off without a hitch." "No one was in jail?" "Not that I know of. I don't know why they would, it wasn't really cops there, were there?" You know what I mean, like it really got into like I can't imagine what it would have been like if you had fallen along the line and got cut off and then the stories popping up. I didn't really hear anybody kind of pulling the sheet away, showing the guy behind the curtain, you know. It all felt like it really — I don't know how many people in the end really were aware of what was happening at that time. You know, but in terms of keeping it pure, and really making that thing feel like it had a cool climax. That was — I can't tell you how much fun it was for me. That's the kind of stuff I love to do, and be able to pull it off and have the team together to come up with an idea and say, "Oh yeah, if anyone in the world can do it, these guys can, you know." And they take pride in making it happen, and it was good. Down to their — well, I better not say. Down to the guy providing the weapons, the real weapons, the SWAT team trainer, you know, who was terrifying in his own way....."

here the link to the whole interview (dont have to read it all)

also an easier to read link on game zero game than reading all 11 pages, but you still can if you wanna. heres the link

while reading this page, another thing caught my eyes:

"....On February 22nd, 2007, a new site called "Art is Resistance" appeared on the web, giving links to downloadables such as forum avatars, wallpapers, stencils, and stickers...."

Art is resistance was a redirect on TIAI :

Also to my surprise I just found on Thisisalsoit twittwer page the link to a nine-inch-nail-song postet there on the 22nd january...

[youtube:1pod69wp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFX22PGTTXk[/youtube:1pod69wp]

story of WARM PLACEYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SO, ARE YOU STILL THERE???? STAY WITH ME...

PT.2:

Digging a liitle deeper into CLUES...

Probably you ve all came across the movie "THE CROW" during your time of this HOAX. THE CROW also has an important role in this HOAX.

Wikipedia THE CROW

THE CROW was the second clue on MJAWAKENING

[youtube:1pod69wp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU1jCwyDgxw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1pod69wp]
beautiful song...

the song "DEAD SOULS" Soundtrack of the album for the Crow was by NINE-INCH-NAILS- TRENT REZNOR !!! ;)
[youtube:1pod69wp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PDZC38doDM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1pod69wp]

Besides THE CROW soundtrack being by NINE-INCH-NAILS I also found more connections to the HOAX than this...

Quite some time ago I watched a hoax video by KARENJOYMC, who gets all the credits for what I m telling you next.

KAREN found a possible connection between MJs FAKED DEATH and A guy named ANDY KAUFMAN who also supposedly FAKED HIS DEATH. Theres a homepage about/from him on which a guy named "KING" iss answering questions regarding the faked death, actually more than once "King" refers to himself as being ANDY KAUFMAN. Anyway, theres an email that was sent to him by a guy named VICTOR asking him about the hoax:

On January 8th, 2008 a guy named "Victor" wrote this email to king:

An email from Victor

Hello ,
"
I just found the site andykaufmanlives.com today , and read through the posts/comments/answers on it.

It seems that most writing are writing from a material world point of view , and not from a spiritual point of view.

I am one also in the entertainment industry (Music) , and have considered doing what the person (once known as Andy Kaufman amongst other psuedonyms) did.
I think it is a perfect way to get away from all the nonsense of the "industry" , at the same time , gain peace.
I do think that Bruce Lee and His Son have done the same.

Are you Buddist ?

Where could one meet with you in person , and experience the teachings you have been taught and offer in person ?"

link to the page (slow loading but should still be working)

what caught my attention AFTER I found out about the CROW was VICTOR referring to BRUCE AND BRANDON LEE..."I DO THINK THAT BRUCE LEE AND HIS SON HAVE DONE THE SAME" ...hmmmm
...now I didn t know much about their deaths, so I googled, and what I came up with was REALLY  SOMETHING!!!

BRUCE LEE DEATH :On 10 May 1973, Lee collapsed in Golden Harvest studios while doing dubbing work for the movie Enter the Dragon. Suffering from seizures and headaches, he was immediately rushed to Hong Kong Baptist Hospital where doctors diagnosed cerebral edema. They were able to reduce the swelling through the administration of mannitol. These same symptoms that occurred in his first collapse were later repeated on the day of his death.[71]

On 20 July 1973, Lee was in Hong Kong, due to have dinner with former James Bond star George Lazenby, with whom he intended to make a film. According to Lee's wife Linda, Lee met producer Raymond Chow at 2 p.m. at home to discuss the making of the movie Game of Death. They worked until 4 p.m. and then drove together to the home of Lee's colleague Betty Ting, a Taiwanese actress. The three went over the script at Ting's home, and then Chow left to attend a dinner meeting.[citation needed]

Later Lee complained of a headache, and Ting gave him an analgesic (painkiller), Equagesic, which contained both aspirin and a muscle relaxant. Around 7:30 p.m., he went to lie down for a nap. When Lee did not turn up for dinner, Chow came to the apartment but could not wake Lee up. A doctor was summoned, who spent ten minutes attempting to revive him before sending him by ambulance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Lee was dead by the time he reached the hospital.

There was no visible external injury; however according to autopsy reports, his brain had swollen considerably, from 1,400 to 1,575 grams (a 13% increase). Lee was 32 years old. The only substance found during the autopsy was Equagesic. On 15 October 2005, Chow stated in an interview that Lee died from a hypersensitivity to the muscle relaxant in Equagesic, which he described as a common ingredient in painkillers. When the doctors announced Lee's death officially, it was ruled a "death by misadventure."[citation needed]

Controversy occurred when Dr. Don Langford, who was Lee's personal physician in Hong Kong and had treated Lee during his first collapse believed that "Equagesic was not at all involved in Bruce's first collapse."[72]

However Professor R.D. Teare, a forensic scientist recommended by Scotland Yard who had overseen over 1000 autopsies, was the top expert assigned to the Lee case. His conclusion was that the death was caused by an acute cerebral edema due to a reaction to compounds present in the prescription pain killing drug Equagesic.[73]

The preliminary opinion of the neurosurgeon who saved Lee's life during his first seizure, Peter Wu, was that the cause of death should have been attributed to either a reaction to cannabis or Equagesic. However, Dr. Wu later backed off from this position:

"Professor Teare was a forensic scientist recommended by Scotland Yard; he was brought in as an expert on cannabis and we can't contradict his testimony. The dosage of cannabis is neither precise nor predictable, but I've never known of anyone dying simply from taking it."[72]

Lee's death is still a subject of controversy.
his son BRANDON LEE:
On March 31, 1993, while making The Crow, the crew filmed a scene in which Lee's character walked into his apartment and discovered his girlfriend being beaten and raped by thugs. Actor Michael Massee, who played one of the film's villains (Fun-boy), was supposed to fire a gun at Eric Draven (Brandon Lee) as he walked into his apartment.

Because the movie's second unit team was running behind schedule, it was decided that dummy cartridges (cartridges that outwardly appear to be functional but contain no gunpowder or primer) would be made from real cartridges by pulling out the bullet, dumping out the gunpowder and reinserting the bullet. However, the team neglected to consider that the primer was still live and, if fired, could still produce enough force to push the bullet off the end of the cartridge. At some point prior to the fatal scene, the live primer on one of the constructed dummy rounds was discharged by persons unknown while in the pistol's chamber. It caused a squib load, in which the primer provided just enough force to push the bullet out of the cartridge and into the barrel of the revolver.

The malfunction went unnoticed by the crew, and the same gun was used again later to shoot the death scene, having been re-loaded with low-power black powder blanks. However, the squib load was still lodged in the barrel, and was propelled by the blank cartridge's explosion out of the barrel and into Lee's body. Although the bullet was traveling much slower than a normally fired bullet would be, the bullet's large size and the point-blank firing distance made it powerful enough to fatally wound Lee.

When the blank was fired, the bullet shot out and hit Lee in the abdomen and lodged in his spine. He fell down instantly and the director shouted "Cut!". When Lee did not respond, the cast and crew rushed to him and found that he was wounded. He was immediately rushed to the hospital. Lees heart stopped once on the set and once in the ambulance. Following a six hour operation to remove the bullet, and despite being given 60 pints (or 28 liters) of blood[citation needed], Lee was pronounced dead at 1:03 pm on March 31, 1993. He was 28 years old.
WOW!!!

[youtube:1pod69wp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJLrO6Xv0I&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1pod69wp]

Connection to MJ: REMEMBER PARIS AND PRINCE AFTER KARATE CLASS??? Paris had on a shirt with THE BUNNY and what did Prince have on??? A BRUCE LEE T-Shirt.

this doesn t have to mean a lot after Karate class, but in connection with paris wearing the bunny and Prince seen with the Chris ANGEL hat and everything??? And that mystyrious VICTOR on the Kaufman page??? CLEAR CLUE to me!!!

of course, I don t wanna keep the vid from Karenjoymc from you, that made me look into the whole Bruce /Brandon LEE/Crow stuff

[youtube:1pod69wp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMhk3vgaVs&feature=PlayList&p=06E5040B5C950F88&index=4[/youtube:1pod69wp]

SO, THAT ABOUT sums it up for now, unless I forgot something cause my head is spinning now...

THANKS for staying with me if you re still alive and well  :)

So now my fiew on a few things has adjusted, like a lot of those accounts and pages here online and sites like mjawakening and TIAI as well as some TWITTER pages etc... ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME!!! AND SO ARE WE!!! Cause like some of us mentioned before..."THIS HOAX IS NOT FOR EVERYONE TO BE PART OF, JUST SOME SELECTED PEOPLE anD I THINK WE SELECTED OURSELVES  :lol!:

Now Im just too curious when and how this game is gonna end, but now it also makes perfect sense to me that on the TIAI reveal it was said that it depended on our action when (and maybe how) MJ will return again.

WELL, MICHAEL, DEAREST, IS THE DISCOVERY OF THE GAME the solution, maybe???
ARE YOU COMING BACK NOW THAT WE KNOW??? ;)

It s all for L.O.V.E
truth_prevails

Please credit when posting someplace else!!! THANK YOU!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Everyone\'s taking control of me
Seems that the world\'s
Got a role for me
I\'m so confused will you show to me
You\'ll be there for me
And care enough to bear me...

Re: ARG- Alternate reality game- this is it!!!
February 11, 2010, 05:59:11 AM
new redirect on thisisalsoit.com

also the new song of SADE is called " Soldier of LOVE

[youtube:3t3na2yb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcGcfnMaC8[/youtube:3t3na2yb]

Song for OLYMPIC GAMES IN VANCOUVER: " I BELIEVE"

[youtube:3t3na2yb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0o27BPIIk[/youtube:3t3na2yb]

and what about that one :Thanks to MJisALIVE7

[youtube:3t3na2yb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=017UGnQv3NE[/youtube:3t3na2yb]

COULD IT BE THAT MJ TOOK THE LEADING ROLE IN A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION OF MANY ARTISTS TO OPEN OUR EYES??? AND THAT THE ARG ( INCLUDING THE DEATH HOAX) IS HIS CREATIVE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT? ( MAYBE HE HAD TO CHOOSE THIS WAY FOR HIS OWN SAFETY) THAT WAY HE D HAVE ALL THE SUPPORT OF ALL THE ARTISTS; THEY ARE HIS SHIELD PROTECTING HIM AND ALSO MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO WORK BEHIND THE CURTAIN AND COME BACK WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR ALL THEIR FANS AND EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND THE REASON MJ HAD TO DO THIS....SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!!!

SOLDIER OF LOVE; ARMY OF LOVE; V for VANDETTA,; beLIEve ( Orianthi, Chris Angel)...a.S.o.

ITS ALL FOR L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions