mac5kTopic starter

[BBvideo 425,350:3lv7u276]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTPIDekfD4c[/BBvideo:3lv7u276]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Well I do not know if this boy is the son of Michael, as someone said in the comments on youtube, these things resolved with DNA testing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

Thanks for posting this video.
He does have Michael's moves,and has Michael's mannerism, he does have something that looks like Michael.  Like Paula-c said only with a DNA test they can find out. It does not mean he is Michael's son, he can be also Jermaine, or Joe Jackson, since he was the mother's manager. Anything is possible. Joe was known to cheat with other women. Womanizer..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I think he's a nice boy and he obviously has learned how to keep the mystique alive with the audience. I think he's also learned through the Jackson's not to say too much too soon. Saying that, I still don't believe he's Michael's son. I truly believe that Michael would have taken him in and raised him as his own if that were the case. Michael loves children and B. Howard would be no exception.

I wish him the best that life has to offer.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I think he's a nice boy and he obviously has learned how to keep the mystique alive with the audience. I think he's also learned through the Jackson's not to say too much too soon. Saying that, I still don't believe he's Michael's son. I truly believe that Michael would have taken him in and raised him as his own if that were the case. Michael loves children and B. Howard would be no exception.

I wish him the best that life has to offer.

Blessings.

I can fully understand what you are saying but see i honestly dont think Michael would have admited to the world that any child would be his. I, and its only my opinion, think if Michael had any secret children he would fight to keep them just that .. secret .. his own life was turned into a media freak show, he was demonised by every tabloid going, if you were Michael would you admit to the world that a child was yours? only for the same 'witch hunt' to happen to your child? we truley know nothing of Michael the man and if he has 'secret' children how do we know that he has not been an active father to them their whole life? just becouse he hasnt publicaly anounced he has 'a child' does not mean he was not privatley a full time dad. Just look at the lengths he whent to, to protect, Prince, Paris and Blanket. This lad certainly reminds me a hell of lot of Michael when he was his age and yes its true he could be Jermains son ... my opinion would be that he is most certainly a jackson .. but like other posters have said .. untill there is dna proof .. i'll just follow the 'its only speculation' crowd  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal