mjkateTopic starter

Point 1...The autopsy is fake or This Is It is fake.

If, as the "autopsy" states, MJ had pretty major lung issues, then he wouldn't have been able to pull off the training, reheasals and rigours of This is it - his lungs wouldn't have allowed for all the dancing and singing - ergo (since we all saw him rehearse and perform as did Kenny, the dancers, Lou Ferigno, AEG, all the industry people that were watching the performances and didn't hear a cough or a wheeze) the autopsy is fake.

Point 2...He was too sick in some way to be able to perform the 50 shows.

If as Karen Faye and This is not it and others state, he was in bad shape, missing rehearsals, using oxygen back stage, 108 - 111 pounds, being helped up stairs, hand fed, in addition to the fact that Dr. Murray said he was was giving him enough medication to kill an elephant every night as well as propofol which wouldn't have given him a real and restful sleep in 6 weeks, he would not have been able to dance and sing his way through This Is It, everyone would have realized he couldn't do the 50 shows and they would have realized they were going to have to cancel them. Sad and disappointing yes....the end of the world - no. So are you going to announce the cancellation to the world - that is an option...OR since Michael is ill in some way and a bit vulnerable and maybe not able to think clearly at the moment, are you going to hoax a more elaborate plan - like a hoaxed death.

Point 3...Evil Sinister Plot.

We cannot honestly really think ( or I hope and pray not) that sinister and evil forces sent home the sweetest most gentle guy in the universe to kill him with buckets full of propofol. Everyone loved him and contrary to hurting him they would be more likely to want to help him.

Point 4...MJ was healthy and it was an accident and Doctor Murray made a mistake.

He could make a mistake with a few ml here or there, but the massive amount stated in the autopsy would have to be poured in with a funnel and Dr. Murray has stated that he didn't give him anything that could kill him...in fact he gave him less than usual. So because we have ruled out the evil sinister death plot, then the autopsy can't be real. No way would there be propofol in his eye sockets unless there is an evil plot which we have ruled out.

Point 5...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He had propofol in his eye sockets???  wtf?

Umm.. i am so confused right now with all of this.   :-(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ummm, I dont get where u wanna go with this.. :/ and what happened to point 5 ??  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

mjkateTopic starter

Maybe others can think of other scenarios to add to point 5. So far, to me, the first 4 tell me he is alive.....isn't that what we ultimately want to prove to ourselves?? Just trying to tie everything together and come to some conclusions. I'm happy where it's leading so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "mjkate"
Point 1...The autopsy is fake or This Is It is fake.

If, as the "autopsy" states, MJ had pretty major lung issues, then he wouldn't have been able to pull off the training, reheasals and rigours of This is it - his lungs wouldn't have allowed for all the dancing and singing - ergo (since we all saw him rehearse and perform as did Kenny, the dancers, Lou Ferigno, AEG, all the industry people that were watching the performances and didn't hear a cough or a wheeze) the autopsy is fake.
Or he has just been keeping very brave

Point 3...Evil Sinister Plot.

We cannot honestly really think ( or I hope and pray not) that sinister and evil forces sent home the sweetest most gentle guy in the universe to kill him with buckets full of propofol. Everyone loved him and contrary to hurting him they would be more likely to want to help him.
We? Not everybody agrees with you on that point. Michael himself has mentioned numerous times on audio, and to family and friends that he feared for his live and that he was very concerned they were trying to murder him. How can you just ignore that?

Point 4...MJ was healthy and it was an accident and Doctor Murray made a mistake.

He could make a mistake with a few ml here or there, but the massive amount stated in the autopsy would have to be poured in with a funnel and Dr. Murray has stated that he didn't give him anything that could kill him...in fact he gave him less than usual. So because we have ruled out the evil sinister death plot, then the autopsy can't be real. No way would there be propofol in his eye sockets unless there is an evil plot which we have ruled out.
"We " have not ruled out a death plot at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I pray that he was not murdered or any violence to him that morning . I know he ( Might ) be dead , if he is i just hope it was simply Murry's fault and he passed away in his sleep and not anything violent to him. I would hate the idea of him being hurt like that.

R,I,P OR L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really dont get what this thread is about....

the "issues" bout his left lung stated in the AR aren't "major issues" as u say ....If u need sth to feed your theory, the scars of the 1984 burns in pepsi ad would be a stronger point

And (point3)... do you really believe that the fact we (the fans) think he was a nice guy is an argument? That 's your point? He was nice so he couldn't get killed?????? Geez everyday on the news we here of VERY NICE PERSONS who got killed....

I really dont get your point here

u didn't prove murder theory is not an option IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

No...we have not ruled out sinister evil plot.   We are here to investigate ALL and
not close our eyes to any possibilities.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

My point really is that he is alive if this is a hoax site. All those 4 points keep the theory that he is alive strong and we can be hopeful. It was meant to be positive for those that were losing hope - there were a couple of sad posts worrying that he was gone.

If it's a "he's dead and murdered site" then yes all the murder theory people can remain hopeful... :?: Hopefully unless I've lost it...I am on the MJ death HOAX site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Yes, absolutely!     :)
However, we have agreed that if Michael Jackson is found to be deceased we want
to remain as follow-up?   There IS a hoax of some type going on.
Many people have spent months investigations with heart, soul, and bravery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

yes I understand now. I am fairly new here and took the site name too literally. I hope he is alive but I am with you...if there has been a murder and cover up then absolutely that needs to be investigated fully too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I think this person has made some very good points imo. Simply because as the autopsy report has stated as well as Oxman on Larry King with Joe Jackson stated there were MASSIVE amounts of propofol found in MJ's body. SOOOO MASSIVE in fact that they were traces of it in his eye sockets sooo we have this in the autopsy report right ? OKKKKKAY. THen we have Murray (Moron) stating that he did not give MJ anything that would have hurt him? or killed him? OMG! :twisted:  :twisted: Something guys should tell us something is not right. WHy in the hell is Murray keep stating this and it totally conflicts with the report. Just like his STUPID timeline that he gave LAPD.
ALSO....this means that we have this autopsy report stating MASSIVE amounts of propofol inside of MJ, but also keep in mind this would mean MASSIVE amount of propofol in addition to the SEDATIVES he gave MJ. THere was NO way in HEll MJ was going to survive that!!! Somebody is lying big time and we need to say SCrew LAPD and get to the bottom of this. MURDER or HOAX.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I think this person made some pretty good points. Especially the part about the MASSIVE amounts of propofol found in MJ system. OXman stated this also on Larry King with Joe Jackson. The problem I have with this is Murray continues to state that he did not give MJ anything that should have killed him? Yet we have this autopsy report contradicting his statement. If MJ had that amount of propofol found in his system as well as in his eye sockets HOW IN THE HELL does Murray (Moron) think he did not give MJ anything that should have killed him? :evil: SO ummm now we have the autopsy report stating Massive PRopofol and ALSO the other sedatives given to MJ.

MURDER OR HOAX?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

My point really is that he is alive if this is a hoax site. All those 4 points keep the theory that he is alive strong and we can be hopeful. It was meant to be positive for those that were losing hope - there were a couple of sad posts worrying that he was gone.

If it's a "he's dead and murdered site" then yes all the murder theory people can remain hopeful... :?: Hopefully unless I've lost it...I am on the MJ death HOAX site.
People who think the murder theory is credible do not necessarily believe he is dead. You seem to not be aware "They tried to murder him but he survived and got official protection" is also an option.

They tried to murder him, and he died <---> They tried to murder him, and he was rescued in hospital

are two scenario's that are not too far apart. In both scenario's, "they tried to murder him" is the same so this definately needs to be investigated, especially since the family also has major suspicions. The family has more information on this than the general public does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lisap27

this is what doesn't make sence at all.. i sit here everyday thinking HOW AND WHY

if its in BLACK AND WHITE on the autopsy report that Michael was overdosed how on earth is Murray walking round, i can't comprehend it, Murray was the only one at the time who gave him the propofol now wether he says it was 2ml to 200ml the fact is its there on paper he was overdosed therefore this proves he was lying, if the evidence is staring you in the face..

can someone explain this to me, innocent until proven guilty my arse.. its written in black and white the proof is MJ lying d*ad in a coffin somewhere (if he is) what more proof do you need to convict someone

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry needed to get that off my chest!! pfffffffffffff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions