Re: BIG CLUE CHECK OUT THIS
February 14, 2010, 01:19:47 AM
Honestly it looks like MJ coming out of the ambulance...of course, I think they'd think of more than a jacket to cover him if it was him. And then one has to think about the fact that maybe no one would be focusing on who else was coming out of the ambulance since all eyes were on who was on the stretcher!  Is there no further video that shows the person coming out of the ambulance?

The other thing that makes me wonder about this video is why does the stretcher going into the hospital look like it's sitting in an upright position? In the ambulance they allegedly showed the paramedics working on MJ as he was laying down. IF the reports are correct that he was DOA then why in a sitting position?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 02:54:30 AM
I was trying to find this in youtube to see it clearly... and I found this video... it´s not clear at all... but looks like the same scene shot from other angle... I think is before because it looks like the bodyguard is taking off his jacket....
[youtube:3kasxx74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQx5g5lwAE[/youtube:3kasxx74]

What do you see? I see like a face but for me it could be anyone in the background... I don´t know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

juliet

February 14, 2010, 03:17:18 AM
I can't figure out anything because it's blurry,STILLBELIEVE.Just the same, thank you.

My thoughts on this,from GIANNIP's picvid,I can't actually view the strectcher cuz everybody's tightly closed-in as concealing something. I believe,there's no one on the stretcher. They're trying to make it look that there's someone there that they're concealing. They're Shoulder-to-shoulder concealing(supposed to be ) someone on the stretcher except for the GUY with the hair tied+glasses who's not Shoulder-to-shoulder with anybody like the rest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 14, 2010, 03:28:40 AM
I WAS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE COULD NOT SEE THE PONYTAIL GUY.....BUT....KEPT WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL........WITH IT PAUSED AND PAUSED AND PAUSED....THERE HE IS......LOOKS LIKE MICHEAL TO ME.......B UT I HAVE ....2 QUESTIONS......1. WHY  WOULD MICHEAL "HAVE" TO TAKE PART  IN THIS AT ALL?????..ITS A HUGE RISK......2. WAS THE PONYTAIL PIC.....ADDED ON AS AN AFTER THOUGHT...............??????XXXXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:52:10 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
I WAS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE COULD NOT SEE THE PONYTAIL GUY.....BUT....KEPT WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL........WITH IT PAUSED AND PAUSED AND PAUSED....THERE HE IS......LOOKS LIKE MICHEAL TO ME.......B UT I HAVE ....2 QUESTIONS......1. WHY  WOULD MICHEAL "HAVE" TO TAKE PART  IN THIS AT ALL?????..ITS A HUGE RISK......2. WAS THE PONYTAIL PIC.....ADDED ON AS AN AFTER THOUGHT...............??????XXXXXXX

You are right.... I think the same... I found another video where you can see clearly the pony tale guy... but it looks photoshoped to me....
[youtube:2q4j2usv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP-HpaSGTaE[/youtube:2q4j2usv]

I don´t remember where this pictures came from the first time... do you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 14, 2010, 04:15:33 AM
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
You are right.... I think the same... I found another video where you can see clearly the pony tale guy... but it looks photoshoped to me....

Probably it is, but we should then be able to find the original one without the pony tail guy...
As there's none to my knowledge, I just think that that guy is real but it's not MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 14, 2010, 04:30:53 AM
Whose the guy jumping out of the ambulance? He is white, at least it seems so.. Could it be the real Murray? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

February 14, 2010, 03:29:36 PM
I don't think it's MJ sitting up. I think the second guy was holding up the jacket so people couldn't see what's on the stretcher from that other side of the ambulance, if you understand wat I mean. They where just shielding left and right view angles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:13:32 PM
On the vid u hardly see sth and on the pics it s so clear....of course it s photoshoped (IMO)

Anyway makes no sense: the head is on the other side in an ambulance...exactly like on the ambulance pic: the face was on the the other way.....so on this vid where we are supposed to see mj s face (which i still didn t see...) it should be where his feet are...(dont know if that makes sense...my english sucks at times)

Why would mj wear shades and sit up if he was faking his death.........and if he was dead...well goes without saying he wouldnt wear shades and sit up....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 14, 2010, 04:18:06 PM
IS ANYONE ELSE HEAD SPINNING AROUND TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT..??????.......WE SEEM TO JUST KEEP GOING AROUND AND AROUND.........WHO DO WE BELIEVE...????? WHAT SHALL WE BELIEVE...??????OHHHH MY HEAD.......HURTS WITH IT ALL.......XXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

February 14, 2010, 04:19:00 PM
I think the guy on the right side of the stretcher (the one with the mustache)is the same guy(the policeman on the right) from the pic outside the courtroom with Murray! The black bodyguard(or something) is possibly also the same one as the one on the left side of the stretcher. I am going crazy here????  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:36:43 PM
IS ANYONE ELSE HEAD SPINNING AROUND TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT..??????.......WE SEEM TO JUST KEEP GOING AROUND AND AROUND.........WHO DO WE BELIEVE...????? WHAT SHALL WE BELIEVE...??????OHHHH MY HEAD.......HURTS WITH IT ALL.......XXXXX

i just remarked the same thing in another post...it's like going yes/no all the time, so many pros and cons...and so many things pointing to what could be the biggest and most elaborate hoax of all time. or not...? :roll: it's like 'wag the dog', in the end you have to come to the conclusion that you can't believe anything you read or see on the regular news but only trust yourself. it's not 'who do we believe' but rather 'trust your guts'. but i feel you, it's breathtaking sometimes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Jennie

February 14, 2010, 10:20:45 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

i just remarked the same thing in another post...it's like going yes/no all the time, so many pros and cons...and so many things pointing to what could be the biggest and most elaborate hoax of all time. or not...? :roll: it's like 'wag the dog', in the end you have to come to the conclusion that you can't believe anything you read or see on the regular news but only trust yourself. it's not 'who do we believe' but rather 'trust your guts'. but i feel you, it's breathtaking sometimes...

I know what you mean and when I feel like that, wich is at least once a day now I fall back on good old common sense and the logics of life, there are things that just dont make any sense if you think for a second how things would be done for any other actor or celebrity. Just take the 911 call when the operator hangs up. Just take for example all the odd things at the memorial, now do you think it would be logical to put a version of his song with an "S" at the end of pain or the fact that Jennifer Hudson is up there dressed in white from head to toe singing and on top of that not one word from the media about her attire. Come on now, we all know that ET and magazines love to discuss celebretie's attire's and give their 50 cents about it when they dont like it or think there is something wrong with it. Heck they just love to pick just to pick!! :?

So please guys, rely on your common sense about every day life and the truths are all in it. We are just afraid to believe what we see with our own eyes cause it would be too simple. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 04:33:19 AM
Quote from: "Jennie"

I know what you mean and when I feel like that, wich is at least once a day now I fall back on good old common sense and the logics of life, there are things that just dont make any sense if you think for a second how things would be done for any other actor or celebrity. Just take the 911 call when the operator hangs up. Just take for example all the odd things at the memorial, now do you think it would be logical to put a version of his song with an "S" at the end of pain or the fact that Jennifer Hudson is up there dressed in white from head to toe singing and on top of that not one word from the media about her attire. Come on now, we all know that ET and magazines love to discuss celebretie's attire's and give their 50 cents about it when they dont like it or think there is something wrong with it. Heck they just love to pick just to pick!! :?

So please guys, rely on your common sense about every day life and the truths are all in it. We are just afraid to believe what we see with our own eyes cause it would be too simple. ;)

but there is exactly the confusion. all of a sudden you have to bring people, their clothes or their appearance into some context with michael and that's confusing. apart from jennifer's white dress, i'm still asking myself how john mayer got to play his tribute in the memorial, what did he ever have to do with michael jackson apart from being a musician? personally, i never heard anything even mentioned. i mean, that guestlist alone was kinda weird to me. and his closest friends didn't even show up? i would have dropped everything to be there if i had been a personal friend. see, that's just that one event and you can go on for hours about how people acted, what they said and how and whatnot...that makes it difficult to see 'the simple things' sometimes, or even the obvious. like you can't see the forest for the trees, especially when this forum here is like a overload of info. almost dangerous to be here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Jennie

February 15, 2010, 10:06:03 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"

but there is exactly the confusion. all of a sudden you have to bring people, their clothes or their appearance into some context with michael and that's confusing. apart from jennifer's white dress, i'm still asking myself how john mayer got to play his tribute in the memorial, what did he ever have to do with michael jackson apart from being a musician? personally, i never heard anything even mentioned. i mean, that guestlist alone was kinda weird to me. and his closest friends didn't even show up? i would have dropped everything to be there if i had been a personal friend. see, that's just that one event and you can go on for hours about how people acted, what they said and how and whatnot...that makes it difficult to see 'the simple things' sometimes, or even the obvious. like you can't see the forest for the trees, especially when this forum here is like a overload of info. almost dangerous to be here...

Sorry... I didn't mean to confuse anyone, I simply wanted to bring up an example... something that anyone could relate to by simply looking... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions