mykidsmum

Hello everyone, tonight I had a dinner at my house for our friends, one is a practicing Anesthesiologist (he has done my anesthesia on two separate occasions, gallbladder and c-cection) and two practicing pharmacists, one being my husband.  I had printed out the autopsy report the other day and left it lying around.  I didn't think my husband would read it because he isn't interested in MJ.  Well, the topic came up at dinner, my husband making a joke ..."so have you read the Michael Jackson autopsy report."  Our friend mentioned that he was aware of it and "WOW!" was all he could say.  They started talking about it and I heard parts of the conversation (I was trying to get dinner on the table) basically my husband asked what he thought about there being no monitoring equipment and our friend thought that was absolutely nuts, crazy! and he mentioned he had only ever administered propofol once without monitoring equipment and that was in a medical setting and his finger didn't leave the person's pulse...I assume it was a tiny procedure.  I heard him say,"plus demerol and..." to which my husband informed him there were no....he used the medical term for prescription pain meds and told him what was found.  At this point our friend mentioned he was now curious to read the report, I stopped what I was doing and got it for him..LOL.... he read it and after he slapped it down and said..."Yup!  That is exactly what happens!"  I asked him if that amount in his blood is normal, isn't it really high.  He said something to the effect that with the other drugs on board they slow the body down, it stops metabolizing the drug or slows down the metabolizing, so the drug builds up and that is why his levels got so high that killed him.  He said everything looked right.  I assumed from this conversation, had the Dr. just given MJ the proponol like MJ wanted in the first place, instead of waiting until after giving him all that other stuff that didn't work, MJ would still be alive.  Please don't quote me on all this, I was trying to get a million things done at once and was trying to be part of the conversation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that what I don't get even if Murray didn't mean to kill MJ why would he combine all those medicine together. I am not a doctor but common sense who have told me that this would not be a good idea even if MJ would have ask me to I would have explain to him no because of all the other drug in his systems that don't make sense.This is why Murray charge should be more sever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN has said repeatedly that propofol leaves the blood stream as soon as the drip is turned off and it is almost impossible to detect on an autopsy, much less one that is done 24 hours after death.  I'm sticking with Gupta!  Michael is asleep.  He is resting.  That is why this prop-a-fool drug was chosen for the hoax.  Murray is the fall guy.  He is a distraction to what is really going on.  The criminal doctors are going down.  This brilliant hoax is combined with a DEA sting.  Michael is alive!  That's my story...and I'm sticking to it!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mykidsmum

Quote from: "deedee75"
that what I don't get even if Murray didn't mean to kill MJ why would he combine all those medicine together. I am not a doctor but common sense who have told me that this would not be a good idea even if MJ would have ask me to I would have explain to him no because of all the other drug in his systems that don't make sense.This is why Murray charge should be more sever
I completely agree!  Why wouldn't he know to lower the dose?  That with all those other meds, it's gonna make what he gives more potent!  Atleast stick around and watch the man!  If this is truly Murray's fault, I belive he should pay, but I still have a sneaking suspicion there is WAY more to this and more people too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN has said repeatedly that propofol leaves the blood stream as soon as the drip is turned off and it is almost impossible to detect on an autopsy, much less one that is done 24 hours after death.  I'm sticking with Gupta!  Michael is asleep.  He is resting.  That is why this prop-a-fool drug was chosen for the hoax.  Murray is the fall guy.  He is a distraction to what is really going on.  The criminal doctors are going down.  This brilliant hoax is combined with a DEA sting.  Michael is alive!  That's my story...and I'm sticking to it!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:

Nothing leaves the blood stream immediately or disappear. The body has to metabolize the substance FIRST.  It is then broken down into different substances which are identifiable.  If the body is not functioning at all [deceased] it cannot metabolize, hence the substance is still there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uhmmm, makes sense, yes. What a fatal - lethal - development to think of ....

But shouldn`t a physician know about this background ... :?:  :?:  :?:

Before administering such a powerful cocktail of meds he is supposed to have done some serious research on the interactions, isn`t he?  ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Uhmmm, makes sense, yes. What a fatal - lethal - development to think of ....

But shouldn`t a physician know about this background ... :?:  :?:  :?:

Before administering such a powerful cocktail of meds he is supposed to have done some serious research on the interactions, isn`t he?  ....

Yes, no doubt about it...an MD should know this stuff!  First and foremost, a medical doctor takes the Hippocratic Oath=====to do no harm!!!!  Contrary to his ethical, moral and medical oath, Murray, blantantly disregarded it and snuffed out a life. And, to only be slapped with a manslaughter suit!  How unjust!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

lisap27

i've been thinking about this and wouldn't michael have taken the other drugs before the dr arrived and maybe not telling him what he had taken.. therfore Murray gave a doseage that any other time wouldn't have been lethal, but due to what he already had in his system, we have the overdose!!  :shock:  JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisap27, I agree. This is questionable.

But didn`t CM state that he himself administered the other substances/meds before as well?

And do you remember - in the first place it was mainly Demerol (morphine derivate) and some anxiety relieve / muscle relaxance meds .... we only heard of Propofol after - some time later on - Charyl Lee (his nutrition adviser) started talking about his desire for Propofol?

Therefore ... I don`t know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lisap27

Aintnosunshine

yeah there's so many contradictions, but i read on the autopsy (if its true that is) the drugs he had not necessarily in his system i don't think,  BUT  ones that were prescribed to him and there was some off Dr Klien and others,in liquid form and tablet, so he could have taken his own little stash first if this is the case

there's definatly something fishy about the whole thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry....Dr. Murray is a cardiologist for gods sake!!  :shock:   He of all people should have known what could happen if he gave the profo unmonitored on top of all those other respiratory depressing drugs.  He is either the most incompetent boob doctor on the face of the planet or this really is a hoax and he is playing his part of the most incompentent boob doctor on the planet very well.  Either way, I will not be making an appointment to see him for my next check-up.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
i've been thinking about this and wouldn't michael have taken the other drugs before the dr arrived and maybe not telling him what he had taken.. therfore Murray gave a doseage that any other time wouldn't have been lethal, but due to what he already had in his system, we have the overdose!! :shock: JMO

No, Michael didnt take the drugs himself, Dr. Murray admitted that he gave him that cocktail of drugs all before he resorted to giving him the Propofol.  If Michael is gone, Dr. Murray is the one responsible and may be the fall guy, but thats the choice he made following that almighty dollar.  Good for him, let him be made an example of what not to do when approached with a too good too be true offer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
IluvuMike4ever

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"

I've been considering that as an option as well.  That this is something bigger either to bring down some of these criminal doctors or someone in his camp that was trying to hurt him.  I also considered the fact that Murray could have been offered money by someone to Kill MJ but he could have told MJ about the plot.  So he could be helping to bring someone down.  Or maybe Murray was even busted by MJ and he's making a deal to save his butt by bringing others down.  There's definitely something big to the whole MJ saga.  If Murray actually murdered MJ that dude would be in prison by now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The autopsy shows that the only drugs that were in Michael's system was what Murray gave him so I don't think he took anything himself without Murray knowing. Wasn't most of them liquids as well? Given through an IV would Michael know how to do that himself? So a doctor should know what effect the drugs and the propofol would have on eachother and still Murray leaves Michael unmonitored for 10 min or so, and gets charged with INVOLUNTARY manslaughter. I know what I think but does anyone really think that makes sense?

The thing that makes me very very sad and frustrated, if Michael is really gone, is the fact that it could have been prevented. It didn't have to happen! Had it been a natural heart attack or something similar it wouldn't have been something that can be controlled. This is making me so so upset and sitting here listening to Michael's beautiful voice does not make it better  :cry:  Sorry getting all emotional and silly again... :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First we all saw the pics of Mj sitting up in the stretcher so remember  Mj is alive, and Murray is playing his part somehow in all of this.  What we need to do is find out who is paying for his legal defense as Murray is supposed to be broke and his home is in foreclosure., and he has all kinds of lawsuits.  So how does a broke doctor afford some high priced attorneys.  Somebody with very large pockets is paying fo his legal defense, but the real question is who ? AEG?, SONY?, Micheal ? Or are the lawyers working PRO BONO (Free)

Remember when he went to court for child support and he had 5 attorneys, who has 5 attorneys handing a little $13,000 child support case.  You only need one, and  5 attorneys should cost more than #13,000.oo so it does  not make any sense,  So again I ask you, someone with very deep pockets is paying for all of his, legal matters but the question is who ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions