Thanks for the info mykidsmum.  Other articles I've read referencing anesthesiologists have basically said the same thing, so I just can't understand this involuntary charge.  It's obvious that he left MJ alone for a heck of a lot longer than two minutes.    If he's really gone, and even if they throw the book at Murray, that will never be enough punishment for his absolute stupidity and negligence!! :x  I don't know why, but I just think Murray's an idiot, hopefully not a murderer....not that it will bring MJ back.  I just hope so much he's really alive.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN has said repeatedly that propofol leaves the blood stream as soon as the drip is turned off and it is almost impossible to detect on an autopsy, much less one that is done 24 hours after death.  I'm sticking with Gupta!  Michael is asleep.  He is resting.  That is why this prop-a-fool drug was chosen for the hoax.  Murray is the fall guy.  He is a distraction to what is really going on.  The criminal doctors are going down.  This brilliant hoax is combined with a DEA sting.  Michael is alive!  That's my story...and I'm sticking to it!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah so when they reported MJ was literally swimming in propofol... well I rubbed my head :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

im sorry but the thing that did it for me was The CPR on the bed....Im mean That is 1 of the first things learned when studying to be a dr.....and him being a Cardiologit at that..like really on the bed??? As if mixing 4 drugs is not enough, you do CPR on a freaking bed......that too me should be a reason to take away his med liscense anyway not even getting to not monitoring him under propofol, making phone calls....its just crazy to tell u the truth.....BUT since we believe MJ is Alive i guess we can let that slide lol  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

All the more reason to belive that Dr.Murray murdered Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions