Re: The nurse
February 14, 2010, 07:07:20 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

I was thinking about this since I know that these symptoms (different body side`s perceptions) are typical for people who just suffered a - more or less severe - stroke. But we never heard anything else about this. We were told that the very next day Monday, 22nd June) he was fit for rehearsals .... I can`t help, but this still sounds kind of strange to me ...

Any thoughts?

Actually, it makes more sence that MJ died from stroke. Maybe AEG, Sony wanted more drama on this because the more sad and dramatic his death  that means more sales. money and so on.
Propofol was likely  planted afterwards, and they payed to the nurse and CM for propofol stories?
Everybody wins in this situation...everybody.

I don't think AEG could act quick enough to make up a story like that.  Plus, I'm not sure Randy Phillips is creative enough to think of something like propofol.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Venus7

February 14, 2010, 07:14:07 PM
Now I have some conflict with stroke and propofol suspicion. Because there some documents from DEA that Dr. Murray was ordering Propofol before June 25. Can someone link me to that document, please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 07:34:33 PM
This is information that my friend posted on the MJJC community. It has a lot of info on this topic. She does not believe in the hoax at all, but some good info here. Read On:

In one of the first search warrants issued, within the affidavit, it is noted that on June 27th, Murray spoke with Detective Smith and Officer Martinez.

"Murray stated that he was Jackson's personal physician. Murray had been treating Jackson for insomnia for approximately the past six weeks. He had been giving Jackson 50 mg of PROPOFOL (DIPRIVAN), diluted with LIDOCAINE (XYLOCAINE) every night via intravenous (IV) drip to assist Jackson in sleeping."

Further in that same affidavit, it is stated that, "Murray told Officer Martinez that he was not the first doctor to introduce Jackson to PROPOFOL. Murray stated that Jackson was very familiar with the drug and referred to it as his "milk."

Then further down it states, "At one time Murray noticed and inquired about injection marks on Jackson's hands and feet. Jackson stated that Doctor Cherilyn Lee had been giving him a "cocktail" to help him. Murray believed the cocktail to be a PROPOFOL (DIPRIVAN) mix."

So that was stated by Murray to the detectives on June 27th, according to the affidavit. It also states that a search warrant was issued on June 29th for "the doctor's bag and supplies" at Jackson's home. There they recovered several bottles/vials of Propofol and the other meds we know about.

The affidavit further states that the LA County Coroner's investigator subpoenaed medical records from all the doctors noted to have treated MJ (Murray, Klein, Metzger, Adams, Tadrissi, Slavit, Rosen, and nurse practitioner, Cherilyn Lee). This happened on or after July 17th, according to the affidavit. It is noted that at the time of the warrant, "Dr. Lee and Dr. Metzger's medical records have not been received by the LA Country Coroner's Officer.

In the very next paragraph it states that "Detectives Smith and Myers interviewed Cherilyn Lee." It does not give the date there, but since it notes previously that Murray was interviewed on June 27th, when he mentioned his belief that Lee was giving MJ a "cocktail" of a propofol mix, I think it's safe to assume that Murray brought Lee's name into the investigation, her medical records were later subpoenaed, and she was subsequently interviewed by police.

On June 30, on AC360 on CNN:

Campbell: did you go to the authorities with any of this?

Cherilyn Lee: no

Campbell: did you think about doing that?

Cherilyn Lee: well, when I saw it on the news I kind of felt I knew what happened. And I just didn't really - I really didn't know what to do. I was saddened; I heard there was a physician there.

On RadarOnline, Lee says LAPD questioned her after she'd done an interview (I assume she's talking about one of her many TV appearances). You can see that here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's another video where she talks about the LAPD coming to her "about a week or so after...I don't totally remember the time frame." This is at about 1:45 in the video.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She implies that the LAPD now had information they didn't have before, once she had gone to the AP (Associated Press, which was her first official interview and it was on 6/30). So she's saying that she is the sole person to bring up propofol, and that's basically how the LAPD knew about it.

It seems to me though, in all of this information, that Murray first mentioned propofol in his interview with detectives on June 27, which means he was the first person to mention it. And it seems likely that someone had to have leaked that tidbit of info to her, giving her the heads up, which is when she started doing her interviews and such. This just says to me that she was trying to tell what she knew about propofol with MJ, to clarify that he asked her for it, but she did not give it to him. Why else would she bring it up? Especially since she admits in the AC360 interview that she did not go to the LAPD with that info. She says in the later interviews that she was fully cooperating with them and such, but she didn't voluntarily contact the LAPD, which is odd to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

February 14, 2010, 08:26:49 PM
That call from MJ to the nurse happened on Easter day. She said she was in ER, sick herself.
Michael called her NOT for diprivan, he just asked her to come over, and that  1/2 of his body was cold and other 1/2 was hot. She said to him that she cannot come because she is in FL and in the hosp. at the moment.
Conrad Murray was probably in Las Vegas. I think CM started ordering Propofol For MJ in May, 2009.

NO, Michael called her about his body being half cold and half hot on Father's Day, June 21st.  He supposedly asked her for Diprivan some months before that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

MJsSuperflyPYT

February 14, 2010, 10:26:01 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
That call from MJ to the nurse happened on Easter day. She said she was in ER, sick herself.
Michael called her NOT for diprivan, he just asked her to come over, and that  1/2 of his body was cold and other 1/2 was hot. She said to him that she cannot come because she is in FL and in the hosp. at the moment.
Conrad Murray was probably in Las Vegas. I think CM started ordering Propofol For MJ in May, 2009.

NO, Michael called her about his body being half cold and half hot on Father's Day, June 21st.  He supposedly asked her for Diprivan some months before that.

I've had my suspicions about Lee from the start.  All her interviews seem a little "scripted".  To me, they are all the same and almost like...idk...she came out of nowhere basically.  I'm still trying to figure that one out because when she came out with it then everyone else followed suit with propoful stories.

According to this article, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and from my understanding of it, allegedly MJ asked her for the drug 3 months before June.  Maybe someone else can understand it better than me  :?
Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 10:44:45 PM by MJsSuperflyPYT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 14, 2010, 10:43:27 PM
Nurse Lee came out quick to save her ass. As someone stated if CM already testified to investigators about Propofol, then is logical for nurse Lee to save her ass. The best deffense is attack first, you know...So she came forward fast before it was getting too ugly, because cops knew about propofol before she said anything about that. She didn't want to be in that mess because she probably gave propofol to Mike in past and she just was lucky that MJ didn't die under her care. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsSuperflyPYT

February 14, 2010, 10:53:52 PM
Nurse Lee came out quick to save her ass. As someone stated if CM already testified to investigators about Propofol, then is logical for nurse Lee to save her ass. The best deffense is attack first, you know...So she came forward fast before it was getting too ugly, because cops knew about propofol before she said anything about that. She didn't want to be in that mess because she probably gave propofol to Mike in past and she just was lucky that MJ didn't die under her care. IMO

You could be right, and I've wondered about her reasons too.  That article I mentioned above stated too that she allegedly claims that MJ practically begged her for the drug or else find someone who could get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 11:49:06 PM
I Totally disagree! She tried to warn MJ. She works with other Hollywood clients and is well Known for her Vitiam cocktails. There is no way she gave MJ that drug. Dr Murray was trying to save his butt by blaming everyone else for his deed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions