mjlovebugTopic starter

we all know what the date 9/11, were many lives were lost in the world trade centers. but there was a 3rd build that fell that day.

Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper and was part of the World Trade Center complex. Built in 1984, it would have been the tallest high-rise in 33 states in the United States. It collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, 2001. It was not hit by an airplane and suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.
7 Facts about Building 7

1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.

2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.

4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.

5) 1,340+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation that would include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives for the collapse of Building 7.

6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.

7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.
Building 7 — Before Collapse

Building 7 was as far from the towers as several other large buildings outside of the WTC complex. It was more than 300 feet from the nearest wall of the North Tower. Building 6 stood between the North Tower and Building 7

many of the family are now pushing for a new investigation, the The “BuildingWhat?” campaign is a non-partisan effort led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 i would like to ask for everyone's help to bring awareness to this campaign.

if you can plz visit the “BuildingWhat? webpage at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to learn more about “BuildingWhat?”

also i would like to ask if you all can post the like on your twitter. i am also putting #buildingwhat at the end of the link when i tweet it

thank you
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions