Please Help Me
February 13, 2010, 11:21:16 AM
I have obssessive compulsive disorder. I get obssessed with things and it can become so intense that it's debilitating. Michael's disappearance is driving me crazy! It seems it will never end. I feel like I'm drowning and can't get a breath of air. I know I'm not the only one. The ocd adds a lot to my misery though. It makes it all much more severe. I don't do a lot of posting but I have spent countless hours reading these boards. Can someone please comfort me? I have autism. I sometimes have trouble expressing my feelings in a way that is appropriate. The fact that most, if not all, of you are ladies and I am a man makes it even more difficult. A few weeks ago I sent a private message to a lady. I learned that my message seemed weird. I respect you all. I would never intentionally make you uncomfortable. I just don't know how to express I'm crying please comfort me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Please Help Me
February 13, 2010, 11:30:44 AM
i wish i had the words to tell you that its all going to be ok. we are all just kinda waiting it out. welcome to the forum tho. my name is amy and i wont make you feel uncomfortable. take it easy. take a breath. just try and roll with it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

somekindofsign

February 13, 2010, 11:44:25 AM
Maybe trying to have a clear and permanet perspective of the whole thing may help:

In the very beginnig we have already suffered Michael´s death, and wouldn´t like to live it twice, so we have to keep in mind that there´s also a possibility that Michael is dead (I hope not, It could be an amazing gift for us and History).

Ok, you may say this is not a way to feel better, but here I go with it:

Whatever will happen, we are living a wonderfull adventure, and this are FACTS:
We´re living again our love for Michael and his message, spreaded strongly to the world, Michael image has been in big part restored, and we all have learned some lessons.

If this is a hoax, I don´t think it´s going to take too long. I think the end is near. But it may well still going to last a while. So he have to keep on with our lives.

If you see this is too hard to do, or even impossible for you right now, try to go step by step, one at a time, taking some relax moments from the hoax and force yourself with little activities and breaks.

Hope this will do and help making you fell better.
Encourage from here.

L.O.V.E.
A.M.O.R.
Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 09:09:53 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 11:48:53 AM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]i wish i had the words to tell you that its all going to be ok. we are all just kinda waiting it out. welcome to the forum tho. my name is amy and i wont make you feel uncomfortable. take it easy. take a breath. just try and roll with it all.
Amy, thank you so much, ma'am. It's nice to meet you. I'm going to go see if I can get some sleep. It's very comforting to receive your kind response.

As I was submitting this response I saw another reply to my original message. Somekindofsign, thank you so very much, ma'am. You're very encouraging! It's nice to meet you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 13, 2010, 11:53:55 AM
I wish I could tell you all would be okay, I really wish I could do that. :( But, there is a brighter side in this hoax. There are so many things that don't add up and like I always say whatever you feel in your heart you know that he's still alive so please don't worry and please take some rest now and then just to get your head clear and I know that may be easier said than done. And I know how you feel, I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder myself and I completely understand what you mean. If you ever need to talk or send a message you can always send a private message to me or any of us, We are here for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 05:04:08 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I wish I could tell you all would be okay, I really wish I could do that. :( But, there is a brighter side in this hoax. There are so many things that don't add up and like I always say whatever you feel in your heart you know that he's still alive so please don't worry and please take some rest now and then just to get your head clear and I know that may be easier said than done. And I know how you feel, I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder myself and I completely understand what you mean. If you ever need to talk or send a message you can always send a private message to me or any of us, We are here for you.
Thank you, MJLover. I'm an adult living with my parents, brother and sister. They wouldn't understand if I were to tell them I believe Michael is alive. They would seriously think that I need to adjust my medication. It's a relief to be able to express myself and get such kind responses. Bless all of your dear hearts! Michael has the nicest fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 13, 2010, 05:14:50 PM
Quote from: "Tik-Tok"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Thank you, MJLover. I'm an adult living with my parents, brother and sister. They wouldn't understand if I were to tell them I believe Michael is alive. They would seriously think that I need to adjust my medication. It's a relief to be able to express myself and get such kind responses. Bless all of your dear hearts! Michael has the nicest fans.

You have me and us and we understand and that is what counts, you're not alone ;)  And bless your heart for being so open and honest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 06:47:29 PM
its all for L O V E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 13, 2010, 07:07:56 PM
n.n you can send me a PM whenever u want  :lol:  Im nicole :) and im 16..   ;)  what about u? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

February 13, 2010, 08:27:51 PM
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
n.n you can send me a PM whenever u want  :lol:  Im nicole :) and im 16..   ;)  what about u? :D
Hello, Nicole. I'm 39. Lord bless you, ma'am. There's so much kindness here! I feel SO much better than I did when I made the original post earlier. Thank you all again and again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 16, 2010, 04:33:57 PM
deleted post
Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:08:59 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 11:43:59 PM
Quote from: "Tik-Tok"
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
Hello, Nicole. I'm 39. Lord bless you, ma'am. There's so much kindness here! I feel SO much better than I did when I made the original post earlier. Thank you all again and again.

Tik-Tok, if you ever need to talk to someone, you can always PM me.  Please know that MJ's supposed death on June 25th has ripped my life apart.  But, I am still here.  So, please if you need anything, please let me know, if  you need a talk.  God bless you, Tik-Tok.  I know that Michael is so proud of you, and he loves you very much! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 05:13:03 PM
deleted
Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 12:41:37 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 03:41:23 PM
I think i also verge on the obsessive...   i seem to hook on to things and dont let them go until i resolve them.

I understand your pain and your fustration.

Today has been a very bad day for me and i feel emotional pain over Michael in my chest that will not go away.

All we can do is support each other and hope we find peace for ourselves and for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions