Re: Have you realized we are in war?
February 15, 2010, 02:27:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please take a look at this page and pay attention to them on 2/19...they will be holding a conference in california, it will be interesting to see what all of thes educated/scientific men and women will have to say concerning our government!

I also watched many documentaries last night on YT concerning our alleged trip to the moon and I know agree that it was an awful hoax that our government and nasa pulled on the entire world!

Yes we are at war...with other countries as well as ourselves, please take a look at your local newspaper and you will see that many family members are killing one another over arguments...employees killing employers or coworkers because of a disagreement or layoff...we are truly going mad and we are so desensitized we are not even batting an eyelash as to what is happening in our own neigborhood let alone across the seas!

The question is; 'what are we going to do about it'?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 15, 2010, 03:15:23 PM
Thanks for posting the 911 information. It was heartening to see that the petition has been written by professionals in the building field who can voice their claims coherently.  I have always questioned the event, but I am always shut down.  I really do not know how to defend myself.  The same thing about the moon hoax.  Although now people are finally realizing how improbable it was because it looks hopelessly low tech compared to our era.  I've worked in the space field in adminstration and the topic is avoided or skirted.
I agree with you--people are at war.  I can see the lack of manners and humanity all over.  People do not want to start a conversation.  Where I live in Rome, there are beggars on the commuter trains, the streets.  People go through the garbage bins at all hours. It is quite shocking.  
I think most people are stunned at what is going on and are afraid of facing the truth.  When I was young, we fought the war in Vietnam. We won the right to vote at 18 and the draft was eventually stopped. But there were a lot of us and times were different.  I think that materialism has taken people over.  They are more concerned with their electronic toys, their holidays, their clothes.
My way of dealing with it is by starting a debate.  I say, "Do you think people really landed on the moon?".  Sometimes I really get a lot of flack, but sometimes I don't.  We have to wake people up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

February 15, 2010, 08:21:56 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Yes, but the big question is: WHO wants to destroy our way of life and our freedom?

Yes, OF COURSE.

And yes, AMUSMENT, BREAD AND CIRCUS.

There´s no bettet prison that this one where you don´t realize you´re in it...
(Don´t know if the quote is that way in English)

And by the way, a little bit off topic, about amusment.
You people from USA, I´m sorry for you, as they have sold you our SOCCER (what we call foobball) just in a few years, big deal there, eh?...
I see it every where in movies, series...
where there was baseball or your football... no there´s soccer.
Consider yourself globalized.
No we  have a global CIRCUS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

February 15, 2010, 08:33:58 PM
Liegi, I´d like to know from your perspective of the times, if you please, just a words.

Do you think we, the people, are clearly going backwards from some decades ago?
Has our situation remarkably worsen? or it has always been the same?
Of course rich are richer and poor poorer.
Are they more and more barefaced and we are living an unseen moment?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 01:26:25 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "mehere"
Of course we've been at war by those that want to destory our way of life and our freedoms.   And sometimes you have to fight to protect those freedoms we all enjoy and for justice.  And yes, sometimes war is ugly and sometimes unavoidable.

Yes, but the big question is: WHO wants to destroy our way of life and our freedom?

Isnt there a blog on here about "them"? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 16, 2010, 02:02:34 PM
Stanley A. McChrystal. He apologized to President Hamid Karzai, saying, “We deeply regret this tragic loss of life.”

It is clear that with this awareness, as usual, we were wrong, we apologize, Nobel prize ... Obama is the war :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 07:33:32 AM
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
You know what bugs me the most, that is that when you tell people about all of this they have an ''I don't care'' attitude towards it. I cannot understand that people don't want to know or see the REAL TRUTH they rather stay in the fake illusion ''they'' are creating. People really need to wake up before it's too late, that is something I worry about alot.

Oh yes, this is most of the time what I have experienced and I do not understand it too. It is hard to be different and see things others never will mention or understand. They maybe think that we are "crazy" just because we do pay attention to opinions which are not popular. Most of the people are scared or just ignorant.I do not know how to express it exactly and not to hurt this people at the same time. I believe that some are just blind.

I absolutely agree with you, Shout!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions