I finally saw Avatar...
February 13, 2010, 06:15:20 PM
And Although I wasn't looking for MJ-like things I did notice something. I dunno if it hd been spoken about..if so I didn't see it, but I was shocked to see the same exact scene from This is It in Avatar! The scene in Avatar that I am referring to is the scene in wich Jake falls asleep in the  beautiful forest and a huge bulldozer is coming tearing the forest down around him and he won't wake up and it makes everyone think that he is going to get ran over..just like the little girl in TII! I wa shocked by that scene and thought I'd share my experience :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

Re: I finally saw Avatar...
February 14, 2010, 03:03:11 AM
Woww, I better finish watching it then.Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 14, 2010, 03:18:39 AM
HI THERE,YES I WENT TO SEE AVATAR.......OVER HERE IN ENGLAND WE HAVE AN "OVER 60" DAY AT THE CINEMA.....I WENT WITH MY FRIEND AND THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME......AND YES I SAW WHAT YOU MEAN.....THE WHOLE FILM IS DEALING WITH...GREED ...AND NOT CARING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE GREED....SO MANY SIMILARITIES DONT YOU THINK...?????  XXXXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

February 14, 2010, 03:26:00 AM
AVATAR makes me "uhmmmmICHAEL??"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:28:53 AM
It's a fantastic movie. One of the few that makes me cry every time I see it. There are a lot of "MJ related things" in it though, besides just that part. Watch it again. :) There is also a topic about Avatar here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:31:39 AM
omg i know non believers whove seen that and they didnt go huh simliar! wot the hell! taj said how we have to see avator cos of the meesages same as genevieve jackson on twitter u think he was somehow involved? other similarities the world is like the one in earth song and jake says whos bad to the camera when running from a monster this is too weirs!! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:46:54 AM
I'm about 80% sure Michael had something to do with the film because Avatar has been in the making for quite some time now and he has connections to James Cameron (see the thread I linked to here for information about that). :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 05:01:33 AM
Am I the only one that fell asleep watching it? :shock:   Err.... I only woke up because my youngest child decided to yell "Mum wake up your dribbling"  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 14, 2010, 05:14:04 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Am I the only one that fell asleep watching it? :shock:   Err.... I only woke up because my youngest child decided to yell "Mum wake up your dribbling"  :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 14, 2010, 06:31:23 AM
LOL I definitely didn't fall asleep in it, but I had been wanting to see it since the previews came out. I can't watch it without crying because it does remind me so much of our MJ and his message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tiux

February 14, 2010, 11:12:11 AM
don't worry, same thing happened to me too :lol: I don't like long cartoons :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WILL NEVER LET GO!

February 14, 2010, 01:04:43 PM
Avatar is a good film.But the only thing that made me thnik at Michael was the population called Na'vi.
The language from Avatar is persian language.Maybe is This Is It on the girl's forehead that letters are from persian language.I couldn't find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 14, 2010, 03:16:33 PM
I wonder if there was anything in the credits that may have been linked to Mj like an anonymous name or something. I felt Mj all through this film. This movie presented the sad truth of the world we live in and hw "higher powers" with money and power seek to control and have a hand in everything around them (much like the illuminati). And how EVERYONE has to build an army against them to stop them...b/c us together are more powerful than they are....if we worked together. That movie was all for L.O.V.E. The love of life, humanity, our Earth, and eachother and those things were stronger than any army the govt could build. Great message. I's sad to see that what was done in that movie was the same thing done to the Native Americans. It's just sickening almost. I feel MJ had something to do with this. Also, isn't it funny that the head guy that was running the show (the govt guy) was short as hell? Like he symbolized little people with big power that made them somehow seem larger than life. He was a little scrawny guy with BIG power. I also see a touch of illuminati in the sense that Jake was paralyzed and the govt promised him legs if he worked with them to destroy the Na'vi. Much like Michael(and MANY other people in Hollywood) may have been..but he rejected them and they sought to destroy him just like the govt sought to destroy Jake after he rejected their bargain. After MJ may have rejected them they may have sought to destroy MJ and take away his voice to the masses witht he ongoing child molestation charges that took away MJ's voice in a lot of ways because from that point on to even now some (many) people other MJ fans still believe that he was a child molestor and therefore MJ's message can no longer be conveyed because no one takes him seriously or wants to hear it. This hoax may be his way of clearing the air...exposing the truths behind the Lie (beLIEve) of the media. If he can do this and basically take away all credibility fromt he media hios job will be done and it will be pie in the face for all. All the obvious BS and signs that we have been seeing since June 25, 2009 are shown to us so clearly for a reason...the more obvious and rediculous things sound the more idiotic and dumb all believers of his death and the media will look. He's showing how easy it is to paint a picture that u want people to see is done by the media. And how easily some of us believe things that obviously don't make any since whatsoever. We've had more concrete proof that Mj is alive than he is dead but because people are fighting so hard for the cause they overlook the truth. Even the Jacksons have told us plain and simple...our eyes don't lie (all the BS we see happening that point to MJ being alive) the Media does. How much simpler can one get????
We have not seen a body, nor a correct Death certificate or autopsy report that wasn't filled with numerous errors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:37:18 PM
Quote from: "MJLuva84"
I wonder if there was anything in the credits that may have been linked to Mj like an anonymous name or something. I felt Mj all through this film. This movie presented the sad truth of the world we live in and hw "higher powers" with money and power seek to control and have a hand in everything around them (much like the illuminati). And how EVERYONE has to build an army against them to stop them...b/c us together are more powerful than they are....if we worked together. That movie was all for L.O.V.E. The love of life, humanity, our Earth, and eachother and those things were stronger than any army the govt could build. Great message. I's sad to see that what was done in that movie was the same thing done to the Native Americans. It's just sickening almost. I feel MJ had something to do with this. Also, isn't it funny that the head guy that was running the show (the govt guy) was short as hell? Like he symbolized little people with big power that made them somehow seem larger than life. He was a little scrawny guy with BIG power. I also see a touch of illuminati in the sense that Jake was paralyzed and the govt promised him legs if he worked with them to destroy the Na'vi. Much like Michael(and MANY other people in Hollywood) may have been..but he rejected them and they sought to destroy him just like the govt sought to destroy Jake after he rejected their bargain. After MJ may have rejected them they may have sought to destroy MJ and take away his voice to the masses witht he ongoing child molestation charges that took away MJ's voice in a lot of ways because from that point on to even now some (many) people other MJ fans still believe that he was a child molestor and therefore MJ's message can no longer be conveyed because no one takes him seriously or wants to hear it. This hoax may be his way of clearing the air...exposing the truths behind the Lie (beLIEve) of the media. If he can do this and basically take away all credibility fromt he media hios job will be done and it will be pie in the face for all. All the obvious BS and signs that we have been seeing since June 25, 2009 are shown to us so clearly for a reason...the more obvious and rediculous things sound the more idiotic and dumb all believers of his death and the media will look. He's showing how easy it is to paint a picture that u want people to see is done by the media. And how easily some of us believe things that obviously don't make any since whatsoever. We've had more concrete proof that Mj is alive than he is dead but because people are fighting so hard for the cause they overlook the truth. Even the Jacksons have told us plain and simple...our eyes don't lie (all the BS we see happening that point to MJ being alive) the Media does. How much simpler can one get????
We have not seen a body, nor a correct Death certificate or autopsy report that wasn't filled with numerous errors.

Dang I couldnt say it better,, Yes Yes you are right about that. Like illluminati wanted Michael to work with them, (promise legs) he say No, and gets burned.. He was brave to say NO. Many celebs with talent are approached by illuminati, and they accepted it, becuz they are promised fame and fortune. But Michael did't. That makes him very strong man.
these things in the movie are related with Michael:
-- ''Who is Bad?'' ''Come on, You aint nothing
-- The plants on the ground starts to light up when they step on it (billie jean)
-- ''make a better place'' ''for our childeren childeren''
-- The living tree, Like the tree we saw in Bashir Interview
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:58:58 PM

:lol: ...I also found this movie very ordinary except for the magic of color!
The scenario is like a movie Cowboys and Indians, like most American films abroad.
You just imagine it's a Western.
The first part was good, then the war ... arf arf nothing new! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions