iMJacksonfaN

People that "hates" Michael would be shocked, and start liking this guy if he has hoaxed his death.. They see what a powerful man Michael, and he can do in all silence.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK, so people have to die for us to really appreciate them?!! How about using some common sense and stop being judgemental and hateful instead of waiting for people to pass away. Yes, this should be a positive thing but it does not disprove the ignorance out there. What has changed since his death, about the allegations, about his extended work to improve the world, about his undescribable contribution to the entertainment industry, about his lifestyle? NOTHING! The information has been there all the time, right infront of people's noses but they chose to ignore it. This is frustrating...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
It's sad that he gets the appreciation and acknowledgement after his 'death'.

Yeah, unfourtunately, that happens to A LOT of people.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Long overdue but I desperately wanna watch people go INSANE with joy when he comes out.....If he WANTS to come out at all that is....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Long overdue but I desperately wanna watch people go INSANE with joy when he comes out.....If he WANTS to come out at all that is....
I getcha.. I want him to come back for others like non-believers and kid-fans who don't know about the hoax  more than for myself because I can just imagine the joy and pure happiness that will course through them, I want to feel the good vibes everywhere, every which way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

omg if I had the time to explain how I feel but I am at a loss for words cause I felt like he should've  received this love last year omg when he passed or when i thought he passed I was so depressed and upset with myself for not being effective with the job i was doing with my business that i totally just gave up with everything but now I feel like I can do this (starting my own business) but I'm still watching what happens with this in the corner of my eye LOL I want to scream "YOU CAN"T HURT MY BABY!!!" but I better hold up cause this thing has been a see saw ride for me... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh wow!!
I am so happy to hear of this. This is what his loyal fans and family already know.
Michael is the biggest humanitarian in the world, he embodies charity. He is all love, and the darkest, most evil people the world has to offer took total advantage of this precious angel sent from god.
Looks like his plan is working!! I cant wait for his return.
Money is the root of all evil :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

How could the sweetest, gentlest, most beautiful sole be treated like that in life only to have the same people see what all of us have always seen, after his "death?"  :(  :x  :?   The media is the worst...dogged him like crazy, spreading false rumors and lies, fostering the myth of his weirdness, etc..  Now there all lovey dovey, Michael Jackson, Superstar, King of Pop, the Gloved One, tributes, specials, playing his tunes.............MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oO(with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat)Oo  this is absolutely the most awesome post of late. Im so happy that Michael is finally being appreciated for what he really was/is a remarkable human being with a huge heart for man kind. He was a very giving person and adored Children and animals. Michael WE LOVE YOU MORE. HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
from a Oklahoma girls.

love, Sheryll W.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

word

This is all good but why did Michael have to "die" to finally be appreciated? Michael is a national treasure,they should have cherished when they "had" him.This is a very evil world we live in.Jermaine was right the world was not ready for Michael,but I was,when I saw Michael 7 years ago at his 45th birthday party he said "I will make you proud to be Michael Jackson fans" and as far as I'm concerned he kept his word.I love and miss you Michael,I thank God that I lived to see my hero give love the only way he knew how,and that was uncondtional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Quote from: "beatit"
Quote from: "loma"
My insides are screaming!
GAHHH!! This is great! If his death is really a hoax, his life could change forever; in a positive way!  :D

If it is a hoax, I only see the media having fun with it when he comes back out and it will probably make allot of people upset. I mean if people where jerks to him just because of some false allegations, what do you think they are going to do if he comes back and says "JK not really dead"

I see some being thankful some neutral but most upset.

THOSE WHO GET UPSET WITH HIM WILL NOT BE HIS "TRUE" FANS. MJ HAS FANS THEN HE HAS TRUE FANS. THOSE WHO WILL STICK BY HIS SIDE THRU THICK AND THIN. I WILL ACCEPT WHATEVER HE TELLS US ON WHY THIS WAS DONE. NO JUDGEMENT. JUST ACCEPTANCE. THIS WORLD HAS PUT HIM THRU HELL. I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME WE ALL ALLOW HIM TO LIVE LIKE A REAL HUMAN BEING FOR ONCE.

So true.
But sometimes I feel guilty for being on this forum.
Like, if he really hoaxed his death to be far from the terrible media, we're just spreading the word and making people get their panties in a bunch about it. I imagine he would want to be at peace.

I will always be a true fan. but I get mad when people say I wasn't a really a fan before he "d***", It's hard.
I would always get dirty looks and rude comments. People truly put him and us fans though HELL.
I can't imagine the reaction he would get when/if he comes back.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

sadly after his death younger generations realized what a good person he was. me for example. i'm 15 and my friend and my cousin in peru . we all like and respect him as a person and as a great entertainer he is/was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

But isn't this the way it always is?  People often have to die before you appreciate them.   Lucky for us, MJ only had to FAKE his death to get people to wake up.  Oh, and I wouldn't worry about how the press will handle it.  I have to think MJ is fully in control of how that scenario will play out.  I'm having fun steering the conversation with friends to MJ and then boldly announcing he's not dead.  As time goes on, people are seeming to be more open to the possibility.  Perhaps it's because the absurdity of it all is starting to hit home with them.  Perhaps it's because it's starting to dawn on people that something is not right with this world, or at least with tHIS story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions