Google earth
February 14, 2010, 06:00:47 AM
I have checked also the buildings  of the funeral and the buildings don't match at all eve nmy husband thought it was strange when I showed him and also that lamp or something what is hanging there in the middle of the screen  
Also the kids are doing weird Ihave 4 kids and  my latest pregnancy was going wrong and my doughter died at the age of 24 weeks pregnancy and my kids where absolutly not playing or in a very good mood and they still are talking about it  and now it is 2 years later after she died
He should be alive but why putting these kids in somuch stress with lying and all I hate it when my kids are lying  and think that michael jackson would feel the same about lying but now it is told to them to lie about allmost everything

And the fact that prince would be on the stand to justivy  really that is crap and lying  because a kid would never ever be in court  I mean look at divorcecourt so many kids involved but they are not allowed in court because you cn harm them and if kids are harmed then you can go to court because you have mistreadedthem

so thinking about all around his so called death it keeps me wondering what happens next I've seen alot in my live  and I m only 33 years of age  my son had cancer and in theory he should have died 3 times but  he is still there thank god and last years they said he is better and no more hospital call for chemotherapy but for the chemotherapy he needs other checkups to make sure he doesn't get cancer because of that ( weird chemotherapy can give you a other cancer back in return )
 :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Google earth
February 14, 2010, 06:10:53 AM
I'm so glad to hear about your son ..  :)
by the way, IMO the news about  prince would be on the stand at the court is BS ..
It's media garbage .. I won't believe it until I have saw this .. so lets wait and see ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

February 14, 2010, 06:31:09 AM
Yeah your right  nothing else then wait and wait and wait  it's making you crazy but no coice what so ever  But I m a calm person so  I will wait and read an listen a lot hahaha :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 14, 2010, 07:25:14 AM
We don't know, it might be Michael's family that came with this idea, not himself. We don't know what the kids are doing when they're not in media.. Could be with Michael more than we think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 02:05:04 AM
I just wish your son a very speedy recovery Cancer is a terrible terrible thing to happen and I had one of my friends back at school who had blood cancer......I used to help him with the studies coz he used to miss a lotta classes because of his chemotherapy sessions.......He was really really miserable and his father had to stop the therapy midway coz of money problems.....But somehow he wa able to restart it......I dunno where he is now....Its been a long time and we've completely lost touch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions