will June 25th 2010 be the day?
February 14, 2010, 02:29:39 PM
When Michael Jackson will make his miraculous comeback and shock the world as he did with his music? I'm beginning to think  that, should Michael make his historic come back, it's gotta be that day. Everything is playing well into his hands, so it would only be fair to assume such a possibility. I feel that If he were going to show himself at this point it'd be a bit premature, seeing as though I still believe that Michael has work to do despite the fact that he has allegedly  gained his positive image persona to some regard. There still needs work to be done, and believe it or not, there are still people who want to bring him down. lets ride this out to the end, folks! Stay tuned.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Re: will June 25th 2010 be the day?
February 14, 2010, 03:00:19 PM
IM WITH YOU JUST LIKE MJ SAID A RUNAWAY TRAIN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:28:30 PM
yes, i think BAMsday will be exactly one year from when the hoax began...
i could be wrong, but it just seems to fit more than any of the other dates...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

lisap27

February 14, 2010, 03:39:16 PM
pfffff, IF he's alive and i now say IF!! going off the stuff over the past few months i am now on IF, and shoot me down if you wish, but i honestly BELIEVE he will never come back, but i felt this from day 1 anyway. i really don't think he could, there has been far to much done in his name from his death for him to pop up say HI..

YES things that should have been recognised in life, but unfortunatly only done whilst in death (if he is d*ad) i'm still not 100% certain that he is in fact no longer with us and i've been here from day 1 so to say stuff like this is hard for me..

i think people are living in hope and should move on and try to find the truth instead on of concentrating on his MAYBE comeback date!!

i've reflected on things the past few days and a lot more has made sence!! whether we find out if he's alive or not, finding the truth is more important to me at this point in time..

so go ahead and shout if you want to i'm all ears.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:40:51 PM
a whole year id have cried every nite till then seriously youd think hed stay away from us for a year!! man sucks atm but if he did that i wud be all over the place and surely if he didnt want it to be as much of a surprise hes do it sooner rather than later sooner wud be better for us fans wudnt it :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:04:39 PM
Ohh nooo...no shouting from me. You have a very valid point.   ;)

The number of uneventful  lackluster "BAM" dates probably runs as high and neck-in-neck with the number  of people who are perceived to be in on the hoax. The count is how many now since June 25, 2009?  :lol:  

I can no longer look at dates and anticipate a BAMsday.  For those who choose to continue to do so... best wishes.  ;)  

Besides...just how much of a BAM would it be if it could be so easily predicted?  :lol:  :?:
Quote from: "lisap27"
pfffff, IF he's alive and i now say IF!! going off the stuff over the past few months i am now on IF, and shoot me down if you wish, but i honestly BELIEVE he will never come back, but i felt this from day 1 anyway. i really don't think he could, there has been far to much done in his name from his death for him to pop up say HI..

YES things that should have been recognised in life, but unfortunatly only done whilst in death (if he is d*ad) i'm still not 100% certain that he is in fact no longer with us and i've been here from day 1 so to say stuff like this is hard for me..

i think people are living in hope and should move on and try to find the truth instead on of concentrating on his MAYBE comeback date!!

i've reflected on things the past few days and a lot more has made sence!! whether we find out if he's alive or not, finding the truth is more important to me at this point in time..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:12:44 PM
cud also say why give clues if he wants to make us believe hes dead? dont want to argue lol  i just cant wait no more:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 06:06:25 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"

Agreed 100% he wouldn't be able to come back IF<< he is alive. And an predictable BAM day would not really be a BAM as it is predicted.

Like I said before in other forums, if he did hoax his death why not let him live he secret life and do what he chooses, why expose it, I mean IF he did hoax his death why mess up all his hard work.

If he passed why not let him RIP. I have seen it put other places that if he did it would be so good that know one would know, well evidently if that's the case he didn't do it very well cause this forum came about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 14, 2010, 07:36:27 PM
Where's he gonna hide forever? What kind of life is that? If he was hounded and persued before 6-25-09, this is no better and the risks of being "found" are substantially greater with the world believing he is dead. Much more logical that he take steps to end the persecution he suffered pre 6-25-09, and then come back on his own terms, in his own time.

Besides, Liberian Girl. If he wanted to be left alone, there'd be no Liberian Girl. Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 14, 2010, 07:48:16 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Where's he gonna hide forever? What kind of life is that? If he was hounded and persued before 6-25-09, this is no better and the risks of being "found" are substantially greater with the world believing he is dead. Much more logical that he take steps to end the persecution he suffered pre 6-25-09, and then come back on his own terms, in his own time.

Besides, Liberian Girl. If he wanted to be left alone, there'd be no Liberian Girl. Period.

+1 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 15, 2010, 12:37:38 AM
you guys have to promise that if he isn't back on June 25th, don't lose faith. I mean we came so far!!! We even maybe saw Michael in a tight green suite!  :lol: And maybe he thinks its not time yet. so please, stay on this forum then!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 15, 2010, 05:00:15 AM
peter pan film return to neverland wot date is it out? You do realise michael will do same maybe on same date? Thriller on calenders in feb this is the month wot date is that film out?  8-)  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tiux

February 15, 2010, 05:25:45 AM
I don't know...I think that we will feel his presence only by his new unreleased music and films he will direct...I don't think he will ever show his face again. Probably he will take a new name or has it done already. Of course we will know it's him ;) but I think that's all....
My deepest wish is to see him again, I love him so much and I can feel the pain everyday but I do understand him  and why he did this. It's obvious that it wasn't a joke for him. It's a hard decision to make to fake your death. So there's no point to figure out new dates all the time...this BAMsday has already happened but we just don't know it yet....soon we will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WILL NEVER LET GO!

Eva R

February 15, 2010, 08:10:02 AM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
peter pan film return to neverland wot date is it out? You do realise michael will do same maybe on same date? Thriller on calenders in feb this is the month wot date is that film out?  8-)  :twisted:
its a film from 2002...  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 15, 2010, 08:29:39 AM
thats still good hes using that film to tell us thats why the green and thats why janet dreesed as peter pan too at AMAS when you first saw green man first thing you thought of was peter pan right? Right after mj obviously lol! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions