Venus7

Re: THE ROLE OF DR.MURRAY
February 14, 2010, 11:44:01 PM
I said my own opinion. Some people are just rude in here by attacking people with different or changed opinion.
If you have to say anything with SOLID proof that this is a 100% hoax, please do, I would like to hear that. But WITH a proof, not a speculation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 12:27:54 AM
Quote from: "Venus7"
I'm sorry, but when I read things like about "Dr. Murray and others cast" like they are acting it makes me sick to my stomach because this is not acting, it is real thing. And what I want more than anything is to find out what really happened to MJ and why is so much mystery around MJ's death. I want justice for Michael, I feel so cheated that nobody in musical industry cared about MJ's well being, health, his health and reputation during the trials and list goes on. Why all media was instructed TO NOT DO TO ANY PRO-JACKSON stories?  As I remember Anschutz, the owner of AEG- owns half of the media in USA, then why he did not support MJ during that time??????????
WHY NOBODY FROM MEDIA SUPPORTED MICHAEL AND WHY THEY HID THE TRUTH AND JUST BRAIN-WASHED PUBLIC IN THE WHOLE WORLD?????  

I also sometimes feel cheated in a lot of things about all of this. I'm sorry I dont really know what you believe in, the murder theory or just a manslaughter case, but if it is the murder theory then I think you should look at "role" or "cast" hired by who ever wanted MJ dead, cuz I dnt think CM would want him dead but maybe a larger plan of some sort. So maybe we could agree on his role in all of this and not like a role in a movie. but if you believe that it was manslaughter then I understand where you are coming from and I totally respect your opinion.
We all should be open minded and listen to each other and draw our own conclusions at the end. We have a great bond, we all love MJ, and we need to stay united. We need to also look at every aspect of the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 12:44:37 AM
I said my own opinion. Some people are just rude in here by attacking people with different or changed opinion.
If you have to say anything with SOLID proof that this is a 100% hoax, please do, I would like to hear that. But WITH a proof, not a speculation.
I don't think I attacked you- I was polite, wasn't I? Do you have 100% proof it's not a hoax? You seemed to be implying that you think it's a murder/manslaughter/whatever for sure, what else was I to think? Okay.. we should both just take deep breaths and remember why we're both here- because things don't add up, and we're investigating.
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 01:28:42 AM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 15, 2010, 01:26:21 AM
Quote from: PinkTopaz
Okay.. we should both just take deep breaths and remember why we're both here- because things don't add up

;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 01:26:53 AM
with all respect, maybe we dont have a SOLID proof that this is a 100% hoax, but let me ask u a question...do u have a SOLID proof that MJ is dead?.have u seen MJs body?..Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual.....if u think twice..u r speculating just like each of one of us...keep the faith honey!! :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

loma

February 15, 2010, 01:29:54 AM
:roll: Even my mom flat out told me that she still thought he's alive.
She said "I won't believe it 'till I see his body".
That's pretty much what keeps me going. What we haven't seen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 15, 2010, 01:31:50 AM
Quote from: "loma"
:roll: Even my mom flat out told me that she still thought he's alive.
She said "I won't believe it 'till I see his body".
That's pretty much what keeps me going. What we haven't seen.
I wish I could tell my Mom everything, but she has so much stress already that I don't want her to have to worry whether "I'm crazy or not"- although we do get along really well and I have a feeling she might believe it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 01:37:21 AM
Why would anyone be a member of this forum if they don't believe there's a hoax?!? :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 01:38:23 AM
Quote from: "reyferrari"
with all respect, maybe we dont have a SOLID proof that this is a 100% hoax, but let me ask u a question...do u have a SOLID proof that MJ is dead?.have u seen MJs body?..Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual.....if u think twice..u r speculating just like each of one of us...keep the faith honey!! :ugeek:

Thank you for pointing that fact out about having 100% proof that he's dead.  If this person feel so strong about the murder theory then support your claim.  At least the people that believe in the hoax are bringing up a lot of legitimate points that lean towards a hoax.  They're actually trying to investigate.  There's evidence being presented.  Nobody attacking you but you need to back up what you say as well instead of always getting upset at people who believe it's a hoax and calling people rude.  I feel everyone on this site has open minds and are not saying that it's set in stone yet that MJ is alive for sure.  Maybe just the tone of your post come across as being negative to people.
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 01:42:22 AM by msteetee34
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 01:41:15 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Thank you for pointing that fact out about having 100% proof that he's dead.  If this person feel so strong about the murder theory then support your claim.  At least the people that believe in the hoax are bringing up a lot of legitimate points that lean towards a hoax.  They're actually trying to investigate.  There's evidence being presented.  Nobody attacking you but you need to back up what you say as well instead of always getting upset at people who believe it's a hoax and calling people rude.
Oh, don't worry, she and many others here have got tons of threads going about that, she's already brought proof in those, I don't think we should argue about this here any further, although:
Quote from: "ForeverYoursMichael"
Why would anyone be a member of this forum if they don't believe there's a hoax?!? :shock: :?
^ That's what I wonder..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 01:44:51 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Thank you for pointing that fact out about having 100% proof that he's dead.  If this person feel so strong about the murder theory then support your claim.  At least the people that believe in the hoax are bringing up a lot of legitimate points that lean towards a hoax.  They're actually trying to investigate.  There's evidence being presented.  Nobody attacking you but you need to back up what you say as well instead of always getting upset at people who believe it's a hoax and calling people rude.
Oh, don't worry, she and many others here have got tons of threads going about that, she's already brought proof in those, I don't think we should argue about this here any further, although:
Quote from: "ForeverYoursMichael"
Why would anyone be a member of this forum if they don't believe there's a hoax?!? :shock: :?
^ That's what I wonder..

Yeah you're right about that. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 15, 2010, 01:59:56 AM
Thinking about Dr.CM sort of brought tears to my eyes because the higher ups at least care for/about him, that everything was planned, even sending Dr.CM. to be with him.  I remembered Michael saying that he needs Dr.CM with him EVERYDAY, or ALL THE TIME (something to that meaning)for his TOUR. Those words ALL THE TIME & TOUR jolted me like Dr.CM is there to protect him. But of course I wasn't sure at that time(April) when the hiring of CM newsfeeds(variety) came out.

But now, I know in my heart. And the details of the why/how/what for, the real reasons Michael will be the one to explain when the right time comes. As of now, good luck to all of us Believers that we will not be thrown-off course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 02:10:40 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
Thinking about Dr.CM sort of brought tears to my eyes because the higher ups at least care for/about him, that everything was planned, even sending Dr.CM. to be with him.  I remembered Michael saying that he needs Dr.CM with him EVERYDAY, or ALL THE TIME (something to that meaning)for his TOUR. Those words ALL THE TIME & TOUR jolted me like Dr.CM is there to protect him. But of course I wasn't sure at that time(April) when the hiring of CM newsfeeds(variety) came out.

But now, I know in my heart. And the details of the why/how/what for, the real reasons Michael will be the one to explain when the right time comes. As of now, good luck to all of us Believers that we will not be thrown-off course.

Were too deep in this now, we can't back out!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 15, 2010, 02:23:25 AM
JACKSONOLOGY, thanks.
I know Michael is alive and that will never change. But at least he is being protected & that's very important. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him. He really studies the past(history/events) that makes him more wiser with the mistakes of the other people.

Michael, if you're reading this (with fingers crossed), please be safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 15, 2010, 02:26:11 AM
Even if Michael is still alive, I'm worried about his health.
If you're reading this, I want you to take care. Don't do anything you don't want to.  :cry:
We still need you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.