I Just got a clue.
February 14, 2010, 10:56:07 PM
It's been in our face the whole time.  

Read this:
Dr. Cherilyn Lee, Michael Jackson’s nutritionist and family nurse practitioner, drove from Los Angeles to attend the premiere of “This is It” and to support Joe Jackson. Lee made headlines soon after Jackson’s death after she revealed that she had warned Jackson against using the anesthetic profofol, which led to his death.
Lee, who runs Nutri-Med Healthcare in Inglewood, Calif., described Michael Jackson as a man who loved hugs, laughter, Tom Ford’s Black Orchid cologne, grits and Kentucky Fried Chicken. During her visits, Lee taught Jackson a mantra: “I am so grateful. I am a magnet for miracles.” She said Jackson often recited it and taught it to his three children.
“Michael was wonderful as a person and so eager to stay healthy,” said Lee. “Anything that I suggested for him to stay healthy, he was doing just that. I’m so happy to be here to see this amazing movie that he produced. I was with him during the time, nutritionally when he was practicing and rehearsing for the tour. He was in good form, and he was in good health, and that’s all I knew.
Lee continued sharing her memories, saying, “Michael had this infectious laugh and he would almost fall out.” His daughter reminded me when I was giving him his nutrition that he loved to watch “The Mummy” movie. We would watch it all the time and just laugh. He loved people. One thing he said to his children was that hugs are free. It was so warm and so endearing. I hug all my patients. The first time I hugged Michael, I thought I was going to faint! Number one, I didn’t know he was so tall. I always saw him in uniform; I wore scrubs and a white jacket and naturally, I did not have on heels so I looked shorter …. He was always humble. He was a thoughtful and warm, and he never had a negative thing to say about people, he was just a loving person. He also taught his children black history.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I Just got a clue.
February 14, 2010, 11:16:01 PM
Do you have a link for this article? I didn't realize she knew Joe Jackson or that she was even that close to Michael and his children. It seemed to me (in her LKL interview) that she didn't know Michael all that long. I must be confused. If you could give us the source of this article, it would be great. Also, if she is a Nurse Practitioner, she is not an MD. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 15, 2010, 10:29:05 AM
'Amazing movie that he produced.' Thanks Dr. Cherilyn Lee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

February 15, 2010, 11:10:30 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Do you have a link for this article? I didn't realize she knew Joe Jackson or that she was even that close to Michael and his children. It seemed to me (in her LKL interview) that she didn't know Michael all that long. I must be confused. If you could give us the source of this article, it would be great. Also, if she is a Nurse Practitioner, she is not an MD. Blessings.

Perhaps she has a Ph.D.--that would make her Dr. Cherilyn Lee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

February 15, 2010, 12:40:14 PM
Here is the link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Cherilyn Lee, Michael Jackson’s nutritionist and family nurse practitioner, drove from Los Angeles to attend the premiere of “This is It” and to support Joe Jackson. Lee made headlines soon after Jackson’s death after she revealed that she had warned Jackson against using the anesthetic profofol, which led to his death.

Lee, who runs Nutri-Med Healthcare in Inglewood, Calif., described Michael Jackson as a man who loved hugs, laughter, Tom Ford’s Black Orchid cologne, grits and Kentucky Fried Chicken. During her visits, Lee taught Jackson a mantra: “I am so grateful. I am a magnet for miracles.” She said Jackson often recited it and taught it to his three children.

“Michael was wonderful as a person and so eager to stay healthy,” said Lee. “Anything that I suggested for him to stay healthy, he was doing just that. I’m so happy to be here to see this amazing movie that he produced. I was with him during the time, nutritionally when he was practicing and rehearsing for the tour. He was in good form, and he was in good health, and that’s all I knew.”

Lee continued sharing her memories, saying, “Michael had this infectious laugh and he would almost fall out.” His daughter reminded me when I was giving him his nutrition that he loved to watch “The Mummy” movie. We would watch it all the time and just laugh. He loved people. One thing he said to his children was that hugs are free. It was so warm and so endearing. I hug all my patients. The first time I hugged Michael, I thought I was going to faint! Number one, I didn’t know he was so tall. I always saw him in uniform; I wore scrubs and a white jacket and naturally, I did not have on heels so I looked shorter …. He was always humble. He was a thoughtful and warm, and he never had a negative thing to say about people, he was just a loving person. He also taught his children black history.”
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 12:41:31 PM by libra8
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

clea

February 15, 2010, 12:41:01 PM
link here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

February 15, 2010, 12:44:10 PM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
'Amazing movie that he produced.' Thanks Dr. Cherilyn Lee.

This stood out for me too, now she could have mean't TII concerts as in the rehearsals he produced but idk this is definitely something to think about.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

February 15, 2010, 05:11:50 PM

"Dr." can be a prefix for many professions.  Just because someone is called Dr. does not mean they are a doctor of medicine.  Cheryll has probably achieved a level of education in nutrition that awarded her the title Doctor in her chosen field.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 05:24:00 PM
Wonder how tall she is.  At 5'9'' Michael was just average height for an American male, maybe even below.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Lou

February 15, 2010, 05:38:58 PM
Quote from: "rayvyn"

Perhaps she has a Ph.D.--that would make her Dr. Cherilyn Lee.
I don't know how it works in other countries, but  in my country,  besides medical doctors, physiotherapists, dentists, nutritionists (and even lawyers) are treated by "doctor" too, so I didn't find it strange that the article calls her "doctor"- as long as she's graduated in a college.
Good clues: she says he produced TII, he was healthy and so eager to stay healthy. Now she's talking about the same man they've been telling us was begging to be injected with propofol, at home, without the proper equipment. Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 07:14:54 PM
Michael is beautiful.  I find it hard to believe most of what they are feeding us.  It is all a contradiction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 15, 2010, 08:08:24 PM
I don't really understand what this is a clue about...but that's OK. Just wanted to add that the term "Doctor" CAN and DOES get used for Nurse Practitioners all the time. I have lived in 3 different places where a Nurse Practitioner was called Dr, including where I live now. Our medical building here has one on staff and she is called Dr, not Nurse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

February 16, 2010, 12:31:39 AM
Well.... I bought "this is it" and in the back of the box.... clearly says (in spanish) "This movie WAS PRODUCED WITH THE SUPPORT OF MICHAEL JACKSON... bla bla"

How about the english version? isn´t it there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions