I’m not sure if this has been done so if it has, I’m really sorry! >_< I also apologize if this is in the wrong place.

Anyway….all of this talk about a comeback day are quite …shall I say elusive?

I mean Michael will come back when he wants to. He will do it in his own time.

I think believers should stop setting dates for the ever-impending “BAM” day because when those dates come and go without anything going down, they stop believing.

SO, I would like to start a new discussion with this one good question:

When Michael comes back for real (and I’m not talking about cryptic appearances either) how do you think he will do it?

To start this off, I would like to answer this question by telling you guys how I think he may come back. ^^; (this is all my opinion and I’m not trying to state these as facts)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think:

He will release a new music video of either a new song OR he will remake the music video to a song that he has already released and he will be in it. If he does this, I think he will choose “They Don’t Care About Us.” I think this because that song has been a very special part of all this. (It was the only song that was released as rehearsal footage. It was being played over and over again all over the news.  AND it had a world premier on TV…They could have chosen any other song. Why this one?)  

I do not think:

That he will do a public appearance when he first comes back because this would be VERY dangerous for him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m really interested in what you guys have to say! I hope this can prove to be an interesting discussion!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

OMG slowly!!

If this was/is his way of getting new things to write about I think he will come out with all new ish! Music, Videos, Concepts, Movies THE EFFIN WORKS!!

I think he will be a new person (if he is still with us, hopefully) someone who people will fear in a crazy way but that's kinda good because years past everyone thought they could run him LOL. WHO'S GANGSTER NOW? but then again what if more people try to sue him? "ef it" worry bout that bridge when ya get to it.

It's kinda beautiful if it's true cause now the kids are not being hidden anymore to enjoy a lil normalcy in comparison to before... OMG I'm too excited!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

me too :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is what i think will happen in order:

1. something extremely EMOTIONAL and Michael Jackson related will start near the anniversary of the beginning of his hoax
2. EVERYBODY will miss him, especially when june 25 comes around
3. i'm guessing a big performance will be on june 25, or something like that, and they will make a tribute to Michael that gets real emotional
4. at the climax of the song, BAM
5. Michael explains what has been going on all this time, asks for forgiveness, and win everyone's hearts again (dont think anyone will attack him, if they are glad to see him)
6. Michael leaves surrounded by a billion bodyguards in case anyone DOES attack him

this is what i think will happen, but of course it could always happen another way, and it probably will
just my thoughts  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
OMG slowly!!

If this was/is his way of getting new things to write about I think he will come out with all new ish! Music, Videos, Concepts, Movies THE EFFIN WORKS!!

I think he will be a new person (if he is still with us, hopefully) someone who people will fear in a crazy way but that's kinda good because years past everyone thought they could run him LOL. WHO'S GANGSTER NOW? but then again what if more people try to sue him? "ef it" worry bout that bridge when ya get to it.

It's kinda beautiful if it's true cause now the kids are not being hidden anymore to enjoy a lil normalcy in comparison to before... OMG I'm too excited!!

If MJ comes back all Gangster and sexy, I will have a heart attack.  He is so sexy and gangsta in Smooth Criminal and Rock My World.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

bec

Slowly and carefully. There will be no real BAM day persay, some people would have cardiac arrest for real, and the people dont take shock well, tending to react negatively to what shocked them (not talking fans, talking about the whole general public).

I think he will slowly expose himself ie Light Man via Kenny's monologue to open TII: Inject the idea slowly but more and more persuasively until it's almost cliche that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death. If he does it right, not only will he inject the thought into public chatter but further reinforce his legacy. The media will be careful to keep on the MJ popularity that he's been enjoying since 6-25 (more or less) to keep selling the story and as Forever True said, there will be an upswing in MJ popularity nearing the 1 year anniversary. O2 conference 1yr mark may also get a mention in the news. If the timing is just right, Michael can officially come back on the peak of this second upswing of positive press.

It's sorta like a political campaign. Candidates work toward a election date to peak public popularity just prior to that date. In this case, Michael can really just ride the media wave and use it to determine the most favorable time to reveal.

But on the other hand, there may be certain conditions or events that are required to occur before Michael comes back that we aren't aware of yet so anythings posible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@darkchild
I hope he comes back with a new sexy swagger 2 OMG nuthin else makes me love him more than his swag :lol:
It wuld be nice with his long curls lools :oops: Now I'm misisng him eeven more
@ForeverTrue
That's exactly what I was thinking lools u stole my idea  :( Well 2 great minds think alike :P And he should be wearing...YELLOW ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

If MJ came back he should have everything that happen be explained and give the reasons for his actions.  Maybe make an appearance on Larry King. :) Since that's where all his other family goes to talk about issues.  Then he should come back with a new video to the song Gangsta that would be so sick.  Just come back hard swinging like yeah I'm back to all the haterz.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

LOL I LOVE YA'LL!!

it really doesn't have to be that hard for him cause everyone knows MJ gets emotional so  hey... he can say something like "I was extremely depressed and I did this to get away" or "people was grabbin my arms (proof) and threatening me (proof) and they left me alone when they thought I was dead"

(now me talkin) "yeah and now he rolls with a whole new set of mofos so stay the ef back" in my B-girl stance with my shades on LOL

ya'll have me laughing with this one :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

did you ever see his interview with molly something and he has on a blue sweat suit he looks about 18

he sittin on the couch with this hard look... I was like dayamn... gangsta... LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
did you ever see his interview with molly something and he has on a blue sweat suit he looks about 18

he sittin on the couch with this hard look... I was like dayamn... gangsta... LOL

No I haven't seen that.  If you find it you should post it.  I like to see that.  There's a pic on one of these forums called cute pics and there's a pic of him with a gold tie and he look kinda thugish in a cute way in that photo.  I think MJ did have a little thug in him he always playing gangstas in his videos.  I just think we didn't get to see that side of him in public but I know when he put Tommy Mottolla on blast he was acting gangsta.  I was like go head Mike.  I was laughing. :lol:  Some of that Gary Indiana came out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

i would but i'm not good at technical stuff. it's definitely on YT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

LOL even on that Ghost video... I thought he was gonna slap somebody when he started clappin "you like games muthafarther? LMAO (I know he doesn't say that but it looks like he wanted to)

it scared me! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lolz i like this thread  :lol:  :lol:

Hmmmm how would he come back...

hmm i think he would come od gangsta lol....like just walk up on stage during summa jam and be like yeah its me im back ! it is what it is who effin with me now!?! lmao jk jk jk

Serious now uhh i think he would eitha come back to TDCAU or Thriller or Ghost....
TDCAU- well it seems to be of some significance in all this and i think they will start to play the Prison 1and i think the part where he say's if MLK was living right before that music stops and "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration of freedom in the hisorty of our nation" will play as MJ steps out from behind the bars as if hes being free(not the mj in the video, the older MJ that supposedly died) and He'll close the gates demonstrating his freedom turns to the camera and says "I'm Alive and I'm Here Forever, I'm THE MAN" and the song remixs into Gangta....lol idk just wishful thinking i guess  8-)

Thriller- Well, raise from the dead......maybe the Jacksons or some1 actually do do a tribute to him and they do thriller then when it gets to the part where the zombies dance MJ pops up from the stage and starts dancing.....

Ghost- Well that was the video where he did fake his death...idk how he would come back to that tho lol

I like the 1st 1 better lol...sounds interesting...I do pray he alright and come back..Lord knows i miss him muchoo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PERSONALLY I DONT THINK THAT HE WILL REMAIN UNDERCOVER FOR VERY LONG BECAUSE WITH EACH PASSING DAY, MORE AND MORE PEOPLE HAVE STARTED ASKING QUESTIONS......EVEN YAHOO!.COM THINKS THAT THE MICHAEL JACKSON TRIALS HAVE BECOME KINDA WEIRD....(lmao)

AND SINCE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE HAVE STARTED ASKING QUESTIONS......I THINK PEOPLE WILL REALLY START SMELLING SOMETHING FISHY..IF CONRAD MURRAY REMAINS FREE FOR A LONG TIME....HE'S ALREADY OUT ON BAIL RIGHT? FOR HOW MANY DAYS?? ITS BEEN A WEEK OR SO....ISNT IT? ITS GOIN TO BE 2 WEEKS IMO.

sO BAMS DAY ISNT FAR OFF. MAYBE NEXT MONTH.........

i SAY NEXT MONTH BECAUSE REMEMBER THE THIS IS IT DANCERS KEEP REFERRING TO A BIG SURPRISE IN MARCH?!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions