Venus7

Was MJ slowly dying?
February 15, 2010, 02:50:44 AM
OK..I have different  theory.
What if MJ was terminally ill but not bed bound yet and could do few rehearsals that were filmed?
What if he was for real dying slowly and he planned all this propofol tragedy and mystery to his death with people like Kenny O. and other people he trusted?  People love tragedies and mysteries  of famous people. And this also would help him to live forever like King Tut with so much mystery to his death and live forever in history. And he will always make money after his death.
That could explain the condition of his lungs, and would explain rumors in December 2008 that he was dying from some kind of lung desease.
And CM will get good amount of money because he was probably garanteed that he won't go to jail.
Any thoughts?
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:34:04 AM by Venus7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ was slowly dying?
February 15, 2010, 04:35:14 AM
I don't think so Michael would never do
this to his family or friends an even his fans
that love him
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 15, 2010, 04:44:53 AM
Quote from: "tammaychick"
I don't think so Michael would never do
this to his family or friends an even his fans
that love him

Actually he would. He was fascinated with Elvis and wanted to be bigger than him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 04:47:13 AM
If he was dying, then the conclusion of the autopsy would not have stated the sole cause of death was an overdose of propofol...and they wouldn't have a case against Murray.  That's also why I can't really believe in the theory of a body double anymore, because that means the person would have had to be murdered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 15, 2010, 06:34:35 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
If he was dying, then the conclusion of the autopsy would not have stated the sole cause of death was an overdose of propofol...and they wouldn't have a case against Murray.  That's also why I can't really believe in the theory of a body double anymore, because that means the person would have had to be murdered.

Yup I agree with you!
@Venus7: that is a good theory but maybe we could find something in the AR that supports he was dying! but I doubt he did that though, but you never know, we need to look into that though! We should keep an open mind to everything! not only the "clues" and the media! the media is not the only one that lies!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 07:05:16 PM

Or I suppose the other person was terminally, painfully ill and wanted doctor assisted suicide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 07:09:14 PM
Quote from: "515angel"

Or I suppose the other person was terminally, painfully ill and wanted doctor assisted suicide.
[/u]

I Like this theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 16, 2010, 05:25:55 AM
Quote from: "515angel"

The coroners and other experts who looked at the body would know if someone was terminal...that's why they do an autopsy.  The cause of death was determined to be an overdose of propofol.  The person they autopsied had nothing seriously wrong with them, that's a fact.  Now whether or not someone was paid to fake the report is another story.  But imo there is no way there was a body double with no one the wiser.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions