had a nightmare
February 15, 2010, 10:05:40 AM
I had a nightmare that Paris was kidnapped and the perps wanted Mike to resurface with DNA proof he was alive as a ransom. The family was in upheaval contradicting themselves left and right in press interviews. Finally, Jackie spilled the hoax as they couldn't take the pressure anymore. Mike had to come forward and he was put through a battery of tests for proof. Paris was returned injured. The comeback backfired on Mike and he wound up absolutely hated by the world. It was awful.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

Re: had a nightmare
February 15, 2010, 10:08:08 AM
ow that sucks.. :( Well, it was a dream so not real ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 15, 2010, 10:18:18 AM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
I had a nightmare that Paris was kidnapped and the perps wanted Mike to resurface with DNA proof he was alive as a ransom. The family was in upheaval contradicting themselves left and right in press interviews. Finally, Jackie spilled the hoax as they couldn't take the pressure anymore. Mike had to come forward and he was put through a battery of tests for proof. Paris was returned injured. The comeback backfired on Mike and he wound up absolutely hated by the world. It was awful.

Yikes - we need to keep praying for the family's safety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

this1crazygirl

February 15, 2010, 11:43:59 AM
BUNK THAT!! I HAD A STRANGE BUT GOOD DREAM!!

I was walking down a busy street somewhere trying to stay in the shade against a tall building... I hadn't realized that for some reason I was 2 stories high above the street. When i looked I was buy a warehouse window where people were inside passing goods to people outside. When I looked down I realized I was standing on pillows held up by a pyramid of people holding pillows for the next level to stand on... I remember thinking wow thats unique... okay so it's my turn by the window and I refused the bag because I didn't feel I was in need... as I began walking down the mountain of people some type of alarm went off and people began to run away but they did it orderly and no one got hurt.

I ran with them because I did not know what was going on and I ran into a building. I had to go to the bathroom real bad so I chose an apt door that was cracked so I went in... A woman was in there but I can not remember what she looked like. She had an apt full of plants growing in shoe boxes. I was amazed at all the different species and colors of the plants. I went to the bathroom and when I came out I was looking at one particular plant with big green and white leaves. She told me I could have it so I sat on her couch with the shoebox on my lap inspecting the plant and she told me how to take care of it.

Someone knocked at the door and she tried to hurry and cover all the shoeboxes but the person walked in the apt... It was Common! (the rapper) They were talking to each other and I was thinking why is Common here? He opened the door and who walked in? Michael Jackson! I was so shocked I started shaking but I sat almost frozen! He started taking off his jacket (okay he had on a black leather type outfit with a white shirt) he was talking to them with his back facing me and I remember looking at his butt (LOL) He then turned around to throw his jacket on the couch so then he looked at me but he turned so fast it seemed like I was looking as his bulge (LOL) I felt embarrassed so I looked down and started rubbing a leaf on the plant. He changed his shirt, put his jacket back on and left. Common walked to the door a few minutes after him to leave, but then he reached down and put on a policeman's hat... I thought what is he doing with a police cap on? When he was walking out the door he turned and winked his eye at me. That surprised me because  they both acted as if I was not there the whole time the were in the apt.

I woke up after that. A very happy girl I might add LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions