Quote from: "tammaychick"
i still have faith that michael is alive becasue they never showed his body in the casket at his memorial or at his funeral i this hope thing is fake unlike james brown funeral they show his body in a casket so i still have faith that the king of pop is still alive.

@tammaychick, Excellent point! That is exactly what I think!
I only saw the death photo of MJ like the rest of the world!
I think MJ is still alive! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "CC"
and look at this, this is MJ on june 4th!

He looked quite well on June 4th, didn't he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "CC"
and look at this, this is MJ on june 4th!
Wow, MJ just looks as healthy as can being!  Plus, he looks just gorgeous as can be!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

CC

i donĀ“t think this is the same at the ambulance picture at least! maybe the one leaving the beverly hills clinic... but not MJ!  ;)
REMEMBER HE HAD A MEDICAL EXAMINATION FOR 5 HOURS AT LONDON (I THINK) BECASUE OF THE INSURANCES OF THE 50 SHOWS AND PASSED THE EXAMINATION WITH HONORS! LOL! AND ABOUT THE INSURANCES... NO ONE CLAIM THOSE, NO? ;)
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:56:53 PM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "llebreknit"
It would be better for all of us to accept his death and begin to investigate what really happened.

I thought we are investigating what happened - good or bad? I believe the truth will prevail in the end. We just need to keep our eyes open, document what we see, not be led by media lies and, as Michael has said, "don't believe everything you read or hear". That means we need to investigate and come to our own conclusions and I think many are brilliant at doing just that.  I'm enjoying this adventure and I hope it leads us to a happy ending. There are just too many strange things to brush it off as coincidence. Have faith. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

thanks darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Inhalib"
Is so sad for me seeing all this people giving up on him.. leaving all this hard work behind... It makes me wonder if I'm too blind to see the obvious or if the others are just not so strong to keep believing what once was the truth for them..
I still believe that MJ is alive, He didn't died on 25/6... there are just so many odd things that I'm not buying the daeth story yet.. is not enough for me! I've seen in two days so many things that makes me believe that he could still be alive than things that makes me believe the opposite.
You and I shall make a pact, we must bring salvation back, and where there is love.. i'll be there  I have accepted that pact, and I said to myself that I wouldnt forgive myself if I not try to show people why I am a believer.. maybe is time to do the work again with the believers that are loosing their faith. PM me if you wanna talk ;)

lots lots loooots of L.O.V.E!! use your heart, your intelect... are those two telling you that he is dead? are they agree with your eyes?... or are they telling you that all this odd things means something? .. only time will tell my friend, I'm still waiting :)

sorry for my english

ME2 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "virgo75"
Also about the autopsy:

I think it's 100% Michael Jackson.
My question is:

Was it Michael Jackson after he died or alive?

I feel that *if* this is all just a hoax that he would have all of this information included to PROVE that it was really him who "died."
Even the embarassing and personal things just to be sure that any doctors that examined him prior or anyone that knew him intimately that weren't in on it, would believe it to be true....
I have considered this too. For instance, if it was a murder attempt and they managed to resuscitate him in the hospital and then decided to put him under official protection (e.g., a WPP), the medical files and (toxicology) reports could have served to forge a dummy autopsy report for public viewing. It would not have been Michael who arranged or planned that, but officials. The suspect (Murray) could have been charged and prosecuted with such medical files/reports (the real ones, not a dummy autopsy report ofcourse) as investigative evidence for attempted murder.
However a lot of the tests and acts in the autopsy report could not have been performed on a live person. Also there was no indication when Murray was charged that it concerned medical files/reports instead of an autopsy report, i.e. that the charges were "attempted murder" instead of "involuntary manslaughter". Then again, the charges were not read out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Raven

May I remind anyone that there is a open-source schematic map+timeline available at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everyone is welcome to enter data, ideas or scenario's, and evidence/sources concerning this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Hi everyone, I want to say to everyone who believes that MJ may have passed and is thinking about leaving...DON'T.  The fact of the matter is, I believe there is something far more sinister going on then just Dr. Murray and an injection.  The autopsy result states that there was enough Propofol in MJ's system as someone who is undergoing MAJOR surgery.  This clearly differs from Dr. Murray's statement of the amount he injected MJ with.  If Murray was away from the room on the phone like reccords indicate, someone could have easily gotten access to him and done him in.
-Don't forget MJ feared for his safety, was afraid to eat for fear of poisoning by another and told some people that if he should die, look into these people.
-AEG has changed their story on MJ's health since the release of TII.  Kenney Ortega went from cutting MJ's chicken and begging him to eat, to being on the receiving end of an estate that has grossed over 100 million since MJ'd death.  He changed his story to MJ was healthy and tip top shape.
-Sony wanted MJ's Catalog and with MJ dead...
-There was NO way MJ would do 50 shows, his health (lungs in particular) couldn't have allowed it, so, he was worth more dead than alive.
-Even if they parade MJ's dead body down Main St. for all of us to see, the fact is we all have something in common, we appreciate MJ and we know something fishy is going on...for those reasons we all need to stick around.
so whats your view now after the dramas of the grammys, cm in court and the AR?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions