GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: I can't stop dreamin' 'bout this
July 31, 2011, 03:14:41 PM
Hi Gema, glad you brought this up.
I had some dream about a song of MJ, Superfly sister, but I don't remember much.
I do remember another dream, not MJ related, I was in some sort of palace and there was a huge tray with some cakes that looked so good but I didn't eat because I wanted a small plate for my cake so I started to look for a small plate and in that huge palace I couldn't find not even one so I woke up before I could taste those wonderful cakes  crash/ .

I think it's a bad sign crash/
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:17:35 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 31, 2011, 03:19:18 PM
...positive as always.... I hope this night to taste the cakes geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 31, 2011, 03:24:41 PM
About Superfly Sister
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7EakzmYsvE[/youtube]

Cakes
Batter or pancakes, denote that the affections of the dreamer are well placed, and a home will be bequeathed to him or her. To dream of sweet cakes, is gain for the laboring and a favorable opportunity for the enterprising. Those in love will prosper. Pound cake is significant of much pleasure either from society or business. For a young woman to dream of her wedding cake is the only bad luck cake in the category. Baking them is not so good an omen as seeing them or eating them. 

Source: 10 000 Dream Interpretations, by Gustavus Hindman Miller

Cake
To see a cake in your dream, indicates that you need to learn to share and allocate your workload instead of trying to do everything yourself. Cakes also symbolize selfishness or the feeling of not getting your fair share. More positively, the dream may represent your accomplishments and achievements. Consider also the metaphor a "piece of cake" or some situation that is easy.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dishes
To see dishes in your dream, represent ideas, concepts, and attitudes. The dream may be a pun on the things you are "dishing" out to others.Or it could describe someone you are interested in as in someone who is a "dish". Perhaps it is time that you make the first move.

Waiting
To dream that you are waiting, is indicative of issues of power/control and feelings of dependence/independence, especially in a relationship. Consider how you feel in the dream while you were waiting. If you are patient, then you know things will happen at their own pace. If you are impatient, then it means that you are being too demanding or that your expectations are too high.

Alternatively, the dream may denote your expectations and anxieties about some unknown situation or decision. You are experiencing a sense of anticipation or uneasiness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 12, 2011, 01:15:04 AM
I had this really weird dream a few nights ago. It started out with this asian man and he was dying. Someone tried to call 911 but for some reason they wouldn't come and the man died. Then we decided to try it again because our plan hadn't worked and the dream starts back at the beginning. Well during this whole time Michael was my dad and he had went into the bedroom. So the asian man is dying and I grab the phone and said "If you don't come, I'm going to sue you for negligence." The 911 people decided to come but someone told me that the asian man had died and I said "oh well, I need the ambulance for my father who is about to have a heart attack in a few minutes" but I knew he was faking it and the asian man had really been a diversion  lolol/

It was really weird  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal