Make it happen!!!
February 15, 2010, 05:06:38 PM
Hello everybody,

I have an idea and I hope you like it.
We all understand the message of L.O.V.E. but I would like to take it one step further.
It is easy to go an sit behind the computer, write all the nice things about spreading the message. I thing a better challenge would be to go out and make it happen.
I mean, how about we really do something that helps this world beeing a better place. Small things, like give the homeless guy something to eat, bring the things you don't use anymore to the Salvation Army, take your bike or walk to the grossery store instead of taking the car, separate your trash... so many things we can do. Even small thing help, show your neighbour how to heal the world.
It's what MJ said in TII... who's they? It's us!!! we have to do it.

When, at the end of the day, you sit behind the computer, write about it. Use this forum to give example and share the good feeling you get once you have done something good for the earth.
Imagine... what if Michael really does read allong with us? This is something that would really make him happy. Everybody says how much they love and miss him. I wouldn't dare to doubt your feelings. But it is our chance to really do something positive and make the difference. Start with the man in the mirror! We don't have to wait untill he's back to start doing good, he has shown us countless times how to love.

I know that this isn't the right place to start this topic, but I feel that it kind of is Breaking news!!! Wel... you never know how far our love can spread and really become breaking news.

Let's make it happen.
L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Make it happen!!!
February 15, 2010, 06:14:17 PM
Right after watching This Is It at the theater I came out of there telling myself that I will start making a difference.I have done small deed's thruout the months and It has made me a more happy and better person my favorite good deed is the adoption of my new cat.Back is Sept. a mommy kitty gave birth to a litter of kittens in my back yard.I have two dog's, so the mommy kitty left my backyard as soon as it could but left one kitty behind.We waited for her to return but after one whole day of hearing this poor lil kitten cry  for attention and from hunger I decided to take it in.I knew that the mother kitty was not returning and I knew that I would become this new born kitty's new mom so I fed it with a little bottle every 4 hours and gave it lots of love.Now my kitten is 5 months old healthy and beautiful getting along with my dog's and keeping us all on our toes.     I have never been a cat person so this was a big step for me. If it wasn't for Michael I probably would have never taken this kitty in.I am so glad I did though because Kitten's has added so much to our family. I guess you can say I have at least one thing in common with Michael and that is the love of animals,I also have a bird and two turtle's and both my dog's were rescued dog's.If I could have it my way I would have even more dog's but there is a limit (according to my husband).                So I guess for now I will just have to wait until another animal needs rescuing and make that change. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

February 15, 2010, 06:21:20 PM
A wonderful thread Iraving!
Thank you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 06:16:38 AM
Well said!! This is one of the most sensible and uplifting posts I've read on this forum.
Until he returns, we can't be 100% sure of his reasons for the hoax and when we do know I'm sure there will be more we can do
but until then we could all do one small thing a day to .."make a change"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shake

February 16, 2010, 07:44:22 AM
Thank you for this reminder, it's so easy for us to get wrapped up in all this and forget the real message.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 06:32:15 PM
Quote from: "andy1andy2"
Right after watching This Is It at the theater I came out of there telling myself that I will start making a difference.I have done small deed's thruout the months and It has made me a more happy and better person my favorite good deed is the adoption of my new cat.Back is Sept. a mommy kitty gave birth to a litter of kittens in my back yard.I have two dog's, so the mommy kitty left my backyard as soon as it could but left one kitty behind.We waited for her to return but after one whole day of hearing this poor lil kitten cry  for attention and from hunger I decided to take it in.I knew that the mother kitty was not returning and I knew that I would become this new born kitty's new mom so I fed it with a little bottle every 4 hours and gave it lots of love.Now my kitten is 5 months old healthy and beautiful getting along with my dog's and keeping us all on our toes.     I have never been a cat person so this was a big step for me. If it wasn't for Michael I probably would have never taken this kitty in.I am so glad I did though because Kitten's has added so much to our family. I guess you can say I have at least one thing in common with Michael and that is the love of animals,I also have a bird and two turtle's and both my dog's were rescued dog's.If I could have it my way I would have even more dog's but there is a limit (according to my husband).                So I guess for now I will just have to wait until another animal needs rescuing and make that change. :)
Thank you Andy1andy2. This is excactly what I meant. Show your love for Michael in your daily life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 10:12:44 PM
You are welcome....... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 19, 2011, 02:10:16 AM
sounds good, we should start with the man in the mirror, even insignificant things like helping homeless people, taking care of the environment can make a change, i agree with u, at least i try to do so every single day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJhasSpoken

April 19, 2011, 06:59:27 AM
Thank you...where I am from we have homeless people as like everywhere else...my parents have set a good example for me...when I was younger they would give me change and make me give it to a homeless person on the street so now when I see them I give change.

Also when I was overseas there were so many homeless people it was really a culture shock for me because I haven't seen that much before...which is so sad...and compared to where I come from you get money benefits or something but in places like L.A (I don't know if it's true) but they only get the money the people give them...so everyday we would walk out on the street and set aside some change and give it to them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 12:36:28 PM
I think that compassion has hit us since studying Michael :)  I have begun to have a monthly donation sent to the humane society to help feed the homeless pets.  They break my heart.  I can't have pets and it all but leaves me empty without one.  Michael loved animals too and I think, in my way, I'm doing what I can, which I wish was more.  But, if each of us helps something we feel passionate about, we are one step closer to making this world a better place for you and me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 01:07:54 PM
That's what it's all about! I'm really glad to read about your experiencies, it makes me happy and it makes me want to do more.

Nobody expects anybody to move mountains, but if everybody moves one stone of that mountain that can really make that change.

Everyday there are so many opportunities to help other people, nature, animals. All we need to do is keep looking around us, while doing the daily thing we need to do.

My 4 year old son was watching the (children)news about Japan and said we need to help them. The next day he started to sort his toys for the children who lost everything. He also donated his saved money. I was so proud of him and I really hope he will grow up to be a compassionate young man, aware of the power he has... the power of helping people.

What I'm trying to say is we can make it happen while setting the example for our children. Peace by peace, we can make that change!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

grossomodo

August 17, 2011, 03:41:01 PM
Thank you Iraving for your lovely thought! I'm sure Michael would be proud of you and grateful  for having such great fans who could carry on his legacy! I will definetly follow your suggestion and do my best to make a difference! The lirycs of Michael's "Cry" always come into my mind when I think about such great ideas or at the lifes Michael manages to influence! Thank you again!
It's all for L.O.V.E.! We can definetly CHANGE THE WORLD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OVERALL MOONWALK!

everlastinglove_MJ

August 17, 2011, 04:52:45 PM
Hi Iraving, so sweet to hear about your son who's already aware of his ability to help others, a natural feeling we shouldn’t ignore. This reminds me of my youngest kid who asked me after seeing the trailer ‘2012’ followed by This Is It, “Is this going to happen with the world?” “We have to make the world better”. When she had to do a presentation at school, she decided to make one with the subject “Earth” and played “Earth song”.
 Your thread is a good reminder of where it's all about. In This Is It Michael has made us aware of the fragility of our planet and that we can make that change together, all with love. We simply need to tell t(his) message as often as possible, and act too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions