Did Dr. Murray Really Say this-just before 6-29
February 15, 2010, 06:43:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I got this link from another page here somewhere and just watched it.  Did Dr. Murray  really say that he found Michael unconcious when he arrived ?  That's what was reported here.  Did any other news station say that?  That doesn't make a lick of sense.  If he really said that, how in the world did he think that was going to fly when there a minimum of 4 awake people on the property at that time.  That would have to have been just before the 911 call.  The news made that up?  grrr...the news...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simplyme"

I got this link from another page here somewhere and just watched it.  Did Dr. Murray  really say that he found Michael unconcious when he arrived ?  That's what was reported here.  Did any other news station say that?  That doesn't make a lick of sense.  If he really said that, how in the world did he think that was going to fly when there a minimum of 4 awake people on the property at that time.  That would have to have been just before the 911 call.  The news made that up?  grrr...the news...

I don't know if that was reported then by anyone else, but I do know there have been differing reports surrounding that time.

Also, I am glad you posted this article because it states that AEG hired Conrad Murray  because Michael wanted them to. That question was asked on another thread and I was wondering myself.
Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 05:44:01 AM by reading_on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "reading_on"

I don't know if that was reported then by anyone else, but I do know there have been differing reports surrounding that time.

Also, I am glad you posted this article because it states that AEG hired Michael because he wanted them too. That question was asked on another thread and I was wondering myself.

I think you mean to say that AEG hired Dr. Murray , no hired Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "reading_on"

Also, I am glad you posted this article because it states that AEG hired Michael because he wanted them too. That question was asked on another thread and I was wondering myself.

oops... typed before the brain caught up.. I will edit that ...lol

I think you mean to say that AEG hired Dr. Murray , no hired Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Matt Alford = White Dr. Conrad Murray
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late